Belonging To Them (boyxboyxbo...

By thescene

More

Belonging To Them (boyxboyxboy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note..
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

33.2K 1.1K 114
By thescene

*1 year later*

Timothy's Pov:

"Timothy!" I turned around seeing little pups running towards me. Well little kids who are pups once they shift. These adorable pups were abandoned too. Three boys and two girls. Wandering around not being able to shift back into humans, people thought they were strays. It's a good thing they were small enough to be mistaken for dogs. Iris, Collin and I took them in our own. "Timmy! Timmy!" little Johnny ran, the others following along. They were all inseparable ever since we had found them looking for a place to be accepted. Pups that heard my calling too.

Smiling I opened my arms wide. I could only handle so many. The two little female pups wrapped their arms around Iris legs and Collins legs as well until they were pulled into their arms. "Daddy, Papa, Papa." they all giggled. I picked up little Johnny and Kenny.

"Why so happy little ones?" I asked them. "Did you all sneak some candy? Trying to suck up to me so I won't get mad?"

"N-no!" Johnny's face turned red. I narrowed my eyes at him sure Collin didn't give them some candy so they could binge on.

"Time to get some of Casey's favorite sweets for her birthday!" we all cheered for Casey as she blushed brightly, trying to hide her wide smile.

Kenny was the stubborn, selfish one. Eleven year old.

Paul was the oldest of them all at twelve years of age.

Sara was the out going one at ten years of age.

Casey was the shyest one at just turning seven years old.

Little Johnny was the youngest one at four years old.

Collin and I put the little kids in their chairs, safety first. I sat with them while Collin and Iris took up the front seats. All of them sat patiently. Somehow they were all well behaved when we needed them to be. Well educated and patient. But there were times when the kids were so hyper that it became so difficult to try containing them all. All in all, it was worth the time for these lost and found adorable pups.

Iris pulled in and parked at the Yogurt Factory. Casey's favorite place to have dessert.

"Okay everybody straight line." Collin said once we managed to get them all out.

They all got into line, first come first serve, but Casey was first since she was the birthday girl. We waited helping them out if they needed it as they added all the frozen yogurt and candy they wanted. The only time we spoil them with sweets like these was when it's one of their birthdays. So far Casey had been the only birthday girl.

We all sat in the benches outside. Enjoying the beautiful weather. Ever since everything happened we've been better than ever. Collin, Iris and I got married. Introduced our love for each other to the council but never had a wedding. All of us decided it was best to wait for a wedding once we know everything is the way its suppose to be. Settled in basically.

Trying to contain my excitement for our new found family I ate my yogurt. This was all absolutely new. A brand new start for all of us. Collin and Iris were just enthusiastic as me. We were all going to live in the fantasy I always had in my dreams. Finally living the dream. They were all afraid in the beginning. But once we showed them how much we are more than willing to accept, they became attached. Never once wanting to be left alone. Except when they use the bathroom and sleep in their rooms. We have to visit each one of them before we sleep in our own room.This is exactly how I imagined our life. Living happy with my two wonderful husbands. Hopefully we could have a wedding in the future but that can wait.

"I have belly ache." Kenny whined.

"Its okay. Just drink some water. I told you Kenny to watch your sugar eating self." I accusingly said.

"But daaaa-"

"Shh.. it's okay." I rubbed his belly. Trying to sooth the pain he was feeling. We were currently driving back home so we could pack. We would be leaving on a cruise for Cassandra's birthday. There are so many advantages to being a ruler of a whole bunch of people. Some going as far as giving us many gifts for Cassandra. Just like this cruise. Some stuff for her room. Her favorite candy. She was spoiled for her birthday. Not that I'm complaining. It comes in handy.

"Everybody go put your things together. Collin and I will be around to help and little Johnny, Kenny, only necessary things." the girls giggled and ran off to pick clothes and stuff they wanted to bring along the three week tour.

"Timothy?"

"Hm?" I answered turning around to face Iris.

"Dominic and Nathaniel sent this for your birthday." I looked at the card in his hands. I grabbed it not wanting to open it. Thanking him before going up to the attic. In the box where I put all their letter. Somehow they still wanted to know about how I was doing or how they were treating me. They sent a letter every month for the past year since they left.

Smiling through my tears. Not wanting to be upset for the fact that they still cared. It bothered me to the very core that I never sent a letter back. Not once but they continued on sending them. This letter specifically was for my birthday that they still remembered about so I decided I would read it once I got home.

Yes. It's my birthday too. But it's also Cassandra's. I want this to only be about her. They deserve it

I walked to Sara's room. Sara was putting the clothes she wanted to take on the bed. "You can take your teddy bear too." Sara looked at me and smiled.

"Really." I nodded. She then frowned.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?" I sat down on her bed and she sat down next to me.

"If my mama ever comes back and want to take me back.. will you let her take me back?"

"What? Of course not. You are my pup now. You belong with us. I won't let you go without a fight." she threw her arms around my neck. "Now come on, lets get you all packed." I pulled out her small suitcase from under the bed and helped her fit her clothes in it.

"Thank you daddy."

"No worries." I left her watching TV and went to help some more kids.

"Kenny why in the world do you need your your PS3 and all your video games. We're going on vacation." I took away all his games from his packing bag. "You'll need clothes, shoes, socks, toothbrush, sandles." I ranted on and on. He just stared at me in a boring matter.

I started right back at him when he didn't answer. "Fine." he mumbled before going to pick out clothes. "Can I at least take my gameboy?" I nodded at him.

"Everything good?" I asked Collin.

"Everything is great love. Stop worrying." he kissed me after reassuring me it will be a fun safe trip. It will be a safe trip for all of us. We already made the proper authorization with the werewolf in charge of the country and states. Not having to worry about all of that again.

"Calm down Timothy." Iris wrapped his arms around me. "Stop stressing." he kissed my cheek and began massaging my shoulders. "It'll be alright." Sighing I closed my eyes and moved my neck to the side.

"You were always good at this."

"I know." Iris whispered.

"So, you guys packed and ready?" Collin put his hands on his hips glaring at us.

"Love, you know we will never leave you out of anything ." Collin rolled his eyes telling us that we needed to leave. We pulled apart and began getting the kids bags before getting our own bags. "Everyone has what they need?" Iris asked. Everyone answered with a yes. We were all ready to go and enjoy these three weeks. Buckling everyone up before getting all the bags in the trunk and to the cruise.

We went to our rooms. The kids got their own rooms, Collin,Iris and I got our own room right next to theirs. This was a family cruise and I was really eager for it. Mates and I went calling the little kids to come out of their rooms. They were all ready in their swimsuits. As we were too. In just swimtrunks. There was a water slides. As well as a huge pool of course. Going from shallow to the deep end. There were loads of other people too. Some werewolf and some shapeshifter. But we ignored each other. Just like strangers. All coming to have fun.

"I wanna learn how to swim!" Paul begged me pulling me along.

"I'll teach him how to swim." I told the others. I followed Paul entering the cold pool. "The water is freezing." I complained.

"Duuh dad!" he rolled his eyes. "Now come on! Teach me how to float." he began laying on his back and counting to ten. Trying to calm his eagerness I put him back down on his feet so he wouldn't end up with water in his mouth.

"Calm down tiger." I chuckled along with him. I put my arms underneath his back and lifted him up so he could float. "Just relax." within a few seconds I gently let my arms go and he floated on his own.

"Don't me drown." Paul nervously told me.

"It's okay Paul. The trick is to stay calm and relaxed." I slowly pushed him more towards the deeper side. Keeping myself up as well. Slowly Paul began learning the basics of swimming. Soon enough like the fast learner he is, he was swimming all around. Quick and fast. Wolves should learn how to swim by themselves from a young age but I guess he's never really been in a huge body of water or any body of water at that.

"What are you doing here dog?" Shapeshifter. Why could I not just enjoy a vacation with my newly found family. "Tell your pathetic son to say away from my son." the shapeshifter warned, as if I was afraid of him.

"Dylan! Leave him alone!" another man came along. "I'm sorry about him. He's being.. Dylan."

"Well I'd appreciate it if you kept him on a leash." I growled warningly. "Don't you dare insult my son again. Come Paul." I mentioned him over. "I suggest you stay clear before-"

"Okay.. What is going on here?" Iris came putting his arm around my waist. Looking at them as they were a threat. They were, to our children.

"These stupid-"

"I'm sorry again. Dylan didn't mean it. I sincerely promise. Everyone has bad days, we don't want problems. We just came for a vacation like you with your family." I glared at them before turning away, taking Paul with me.

"I don't want you near that boy, understood?"

"But dad-"

"No butts! The boy is older than you. Go hang out with people your own age." Paul sighed but nodded before going to catch up with Collin and the little pups.

"What happened?" Iris asked me.

"That stupid Dylan guy or whatever, called Paul pathetic and told him to stay away from his son-"

"He called him pathetic! Well I'll show him path-"

"Its okay Iris. Lets just relax, we said this would be a nice vacation. I over reacted. Come lets go catch up with Collin." Iris agreed reluctantly. I would never let my kids get pushed around like I did when I was younger. If they see that I don't stand up for myself and them, they'll learn and let themselves be pushed over. Never letting that happen. The girls were sliding down the kids water slide and quickly making friends with kids they'll be seeing for the next three weeks.

The day we spent playing and swimming. There were cool obstacles for the kids. So many things we did in that very day. I would have to repay the generous family that gave us this gift.

Nighttime fell and we were all exhausted. After putting the kids to sleep, Collin, Iris and I decided to go outside and enjoy the view of the ocean at night. The lights on the ship reflected and made it colorful. "Did you all enjoy your day?" Iris asked Collin and I.

"Totally did. Everyone is super nice and I love the fact that you actually wanted off of pack duties!" Collin stated. "I love you guys." Collin pulled us both into a tight hug.

"Why don't we head back to our room?" Iris began pushing as back towards our room. Hopefully the rooms are soundproof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 18.6K 41
The last omega
1.2K 39 23
187 73 76
horror and sad and happy little bit
325K 14K 33