Best Mistake || elounor

By nerdylou

Eleanor fucked up. And she fucked up big time. Copyright © 2015 nerdylou + youshouldbeproud More

Part One

Part Two

727 27 28
By nerdylou

[smut in this part.]

For awhile, things were awkward between Eleanor and Louis. Of course they were, as Louis had to spend lots of time wondering if he could trust Eleanor. Which the girl understood completely. She had cheated on him right when he bought a ring for her. It was hard to trust someone who had broken your heart before.

But, as time went on, Eleanor and Louis grew close again. They loved to hang out and watch movies and play video games. It was nice to have a best friend again.

Although, Eleanor wanted more. Louis didn't seem to want a relationship anymore, but Eleanor wanted to get engaged to Louis. she wished she had never screwed up in the first place so that they could have a future together. Eleanor was certain, though, that she was never going to get a second chance with Louis. He looked like he simply liked being single. And Eleanor wasn't going to try to ruin Louis's happiness again.

Eleanor sighed from Louis's couch, picking at her nails. "Hey, manservant, is lunch ready yet?" she asked teasingly, looking over at Louis with an innocent smile on her face.

"The more you complain, the longer it'll take," Louis replied as he continued stirring the homemade soup on the stove. It was one of the few things he could actually cook. A family recipe he learned from his mum that he made for Eleanor often, knowing the girl loved it. Although, she tended to tease him and say his mum's tasted better. "These things take time."

"That's because you suck at cooking. I wish your mum was here," Eleanor teased, getting up to go into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw the soup. "Looks really good. Like you've improved."

Louis chuckled and continued cooking. "I'm glad you think so. I've been cooking for a good hour for you."

Eleanor hummed and kissed Louis's cheek. "Well, thank you, Louis. I'll cook you something tomorrow. Okay?" she asked, smiling up at him.

Louis nodded with a smile. "I've always enjoyed your cooking."

Eleanor smiled wide. "Okay. Yay. So you're not doing anything tomorrow, then? We can hang out?" she asked.

Louis was about to answer when he suddenly remembered. "Oh, fuck. No, I can't. I have plans. Maybe another day?"

Eleanor's smile faltered a little bit. "Oh. Okay. Niall lonely ever since Jade broke up with him?" she asked, giggling a little.

Louis chuckled and shook his head. "Nah. I'm spending time with someone else."

Eleanor quirked an eyebrow. "Someone else? Louis Tomlinson, are you seeing someone?" she asked. She played it off as teasing, but she was genuinely worried.

Louis just chuckled as he turned the stove off. "Lunch is done," he said instead of answering.

Eleanor's smile dropped completely. She looked down at the ground, blinking away tears. "Thanks," she murmured, grabbing a bowl and serving herself some soup.

Eleanor didn't talk much for the time that they ate. After helping clean up, Eleanor just wanted to disappear.

"I'm, uh, gonna start heading out. Okay? My dog needs to be let out and all that," Eleanor said, smiling a tight smile. "Bye, Louis."

Louis smiled back, unaware of Eleanor's feelings. "See you. I'll text you later so we can hang out again another day."

Eleanor nodded numbly, opening up the door and leaving. She let out a shaky breath as she leaned back against the door, tears coming to her eyes. As much as she tried to pretend like it was nothing, it all definitely seemed like the end of whatever Eleanor and Louis had.

The next day, Eleanor felt like the world couldn't be more against her. It started with her toaster breaking a circuit, causing everything in her kitchen to shut off. Which meant she had to spend the whole morning without breakfast and coffee, going through her fridge to see what she actually needed to keep cold in a cooler, since the repair man wouldn't be there for a whole week. Then, she got demoted in her job for something her coworker did, but blamed her for. And right when Eleanor thought her day couldn't get worse, her mother called her saying how sick she was. So she had to spend her whole lunch break helping out her mother, who acted like a cold was equivalent to dying. All Eleanor wanted to do after working was just hang out with Louis and have a couple of beers.

The whole day, Louis was excited to spend time with one of his closest friends, Taylor. Taylor had curly red hair and bright blue eyes and was so similar to Louis, their boss couldn't stand it. They cracked jokes all day and made bets for the video games they'd play at Louis's after work.

When the finally got to Louis's, they both say on the couch with a couple beers on the coffee table. They tried to make each other lose, playing the game of FIFA intensely.

Eleanor wiped away at her tears as she walked up to Louis's door. She knocked on it, furrowing her eyebrows when no one answered. She went to knock again, but then heard a giggle. She tried the doorknob, opening up the door. Her eyes widened when she saw a pretty red head on top of Louis.

"Oh, sorry," Eleanor said when they noticed her. "Didn't mean to...interrupt."

Eleanor shut the door, feeling like she was about to be sick. When her day couldn't get any worse, it was like a hurricane hit.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he gently pushed Taylor off of him.

"What's wrong with her?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know," Louis replied, standing up and walking out of the flat. "Ellie? Where are you going?"

Eleanor had been sobbing next to Louis's door, but had started to walk away when Louis came out.

"Home. There I can cry without anyone bothering me," she spit out, heading towards the elevators.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows further. "What the fuck did I do?" he asked, following Eleanor before stopping her. "What's your problem?"

Eleanor spun around. "I still love you. So how could you? How could you do this? How can you on so quickly?" she asked, tears falling down her cheeks. "I want you to be happy, but why can't it be with me?"

Eleanor looked down at the ground, tears falling harder. She covered up her face, sobbing into her hands.

Louis shook his head. "What are you talking about? I haven't moved on?"

"But I saw you. And that red-head. She was all over you," Eleanor said, glaring up at Louis through blurry vision. "I thought you said you still loved me, so why are you with her?"

Louis rolled his eyes. "For god's sake, Eleanor. Taylor's my friend. She was 'all over me' because she was tickling me. Something you do all the time. I do love you. Jesus, Eleanor."

Eleanor sighed, shaking her head. "Now I just feel stupid. This day just doesn't stop getting worse," she said, turning around to hit the elevator button.

Louis rolled his eyes again before gently grabbing Eleanor's wrist. "Why don't you stop being so bull headed and come back to the flat with me? Taylor and I are about to order Chinese and watch bad horror movies."

Eleanor sniffled a little, looking over her should at Louis. She sighed softly, shaking her head. "I don't want to intrude. You and Taylor are allowed to hang out. You're allowed to have fun without me."

"I repeat: stop being so bull headed and come join us," Louis replied. "Come on. Taylor won't mind. I've talked about you so much, she already likes you."

Eleanor sighed again before smiling. "Okay," she whispered, following Louis back to his flat.

By the end of the night, Eleanor had grown to really like Taylor, who she found out was a lesbian. Which just made her feel a mix of stupid and amused. They watched stupid movies and laughed at every bit of them, sharing popcorn and just as stupid stories. Eleanor had fun with Louis and Taylor. She didn't want it to end.

When Taylor left, Eleanor stayed behind to help clean up a bit.

"You know, Taylor is pretty nice. I'd like to meet her girlfriend sometime."

Louis smiled as he started cleaning up the kitchen. "Her girlfriend's really quiet. Taylor does all the talking for the both of them. Our boss likes to say we're both on coffee all the time with how loud and talkative we are."

Eleanor giggled, nodding a little. "Your boss has no idea how horrible you really are," she said, smirking up at Louis. "It kind of sounds like how we used to be. The odd couple. I'm so shy and you're so talkative."

Louis smiled at Eleanor. "Yeah, but. Unlike Taylor's girlfriend, when given the right topic, you won't shut up."

Eleanor glared at Louis. "I know when to shut up, you arsehole," she said, rolling her eyes when Louis stuck out his tongue. "How mature. How about you use your tongue for something useful?"

Louis wiggled his eyebrows at Eleanor. "You wish I could my tongue for something useful."

Eleanor blushed hotly, looking down. "So do you," she retorted.

Louis quirked an eyebrow before reaching forward and gently cupping Eleanor's cheek. "Do you want me to do something useful with my tongue?"

Eleanor blushed hotter than before, eyes widening a bit as they met Louis's. She bit her lip softly before nodding a little. "Yeah," she whispered.

Louis hummed and leaned forward to gently press his lips to Eleanor's.

Eleanor gasped softly when she felt Louis's lips against hers. It felt like the first time. She kissed back, hands coming up to cup Louis's cheeks.

Louis smiled and pulled Eleanor closer before licking into her mouth.

Eleanor whimpered softly, pulling Louis closer. She deepened the kiss even further, licking back into Louis's mouth.

"I've missed you so much," she whispered against Louis's lips.

"I've missed you too," Louis murmured, hands lightly gripping Eleanor's hips.

Eleanor let out a soft whimper, wrapping her arms around Louis's neck. "Carry me to the bedroom?" she asked, playing lightly with the back of Louis's hair.

Louis hummed and lightly smacked Eleanor's bum. "I haven't done it too often before, what makes you think I'd do it now?" he asked, a small smirk on his face.

Eleanor let out a moan, burying her face into Louis's neck. "I'll suck you off," she murmured into his skin.

"That just makes me want to fuck you right here on the kitchen floor," Louis replied with a smirk.

Eleanor pulled away from Louis and moved to hop up on the counter. She then smirked over at Louis. "I don't do floors, but counters are fine," she purred out.

Louis hummed, rubbing Eleanor's thighs. "As long as I get to fuck you, then I don't really care."

Eleanor smiled and spread out her legs for Louis to fit into, pulling him close for another heated kiss. "Aren't you gonna get me naked?" she asked before nipping at Louis's bottom lip.

Louis sighed over dramatically. "Do I have to do everything?" he whined as he took off his own shirt.

Eleanor harrumphed before pulling off her shirt. "God, you gotta do something. You're such a  turn off," she said, kissing Louis again. "No wonder you couldn't find another girlfriend."

Louis chuckled and lightly slapped Eleanor's thigh. "Hush, you."

Eleanor moaned, scooting closer to the edge. "Are you gonna fuck me, or are you gonna make me do that, too?" she asked, lifting her skirt up to show off her panties.

Louis rolled his eyes before taking Eleanor's panties off. "You're a brat," he replied. He unbuckled his jeans before pulling them and his boxers down and stepping out of them. "Figured you could undress yourself like I usually do to myself."

Eleanor let out a soft sigh. "Unless I suck your dick, of course," she said, pulling Louis close again. "Come here." She wrapped her hand around Louis's cock, stroking it slowly as she kissed the boy.

Louis moaned against Eleanor's lips before moving his hands to take Eleanor's skirt off of the girl.

Eleanor lifted her bum up for Louis, moving her hand faster when they were both fully naked. She looked up into Louis's eyes, smirking a little. "You ready?" she asked.

Louis smirked wickedly. "I should be asking you that."

"Fuck me, Louis. I need it," Eleanor begged, letting go of Louis's cock.

Louis hummed. He rubbed Eleanor's clit lightly before pushing two fingers into her, just to the first knuckle. "I don't know..."

Eleanor whined, grinding her hips down. "Fuck, Louis. Please," she whispered.

Louis pushed the two fingers into her. He started moving them in and out of her quickly, watching the expressions on her face.

Eleanor shut her eyes, throwing her head back as Louis fingered her. "Fuck, Louis," she whined, fucking down on the fingers.

Louis smirked and pushed them against her g-spot and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

Eleanor let out a loud moan, jaw dropping as she ground her hips down. "Oh, fuck, Louis. Feels so good, right here," she said, pressing her head against Louis's forehead. "Need your cock, please. Fuck me, I need it, please."

Louis pulled his fingers out and sucked on them and stroked his cock. He then teased her by only pushing in the head before pulling it out again.

Eleanor let out a desperate whine. "Louis, please. All of it. I can take it. Please. No teasing," she rambled out.

Louis chuckled and did it again before pushing into the girl. He rubbed her hips, moaning softly.

Eleanor let out a soft moan, burying her face into Louis's neck. "Feels so good," she whispered, kissing along Louis's neck.

Louis rubbed Eleanor's back as he slowly started thrusting. "Feel so good, baby girl," he murmured.

Eleanor moaned as Louis started to fuck into her. "Cock's so big, Louis," she whimpered. "Fills me up so much."

Louis moaned and started to thrust faster. He lightly gripped onto Eleanor's hips. "Fuck."

Eleanor leaned back on her elbows, which were propped up on the counter. "Oh, fuck. Love you so much," she moaned out.

"Love you too," Louis replied, angling his hips so he'd hit Eleanor's g-spot with every thrust.

Eleanor moaned loudly, scratching down Louis's back. "Fuck, right there. Oh my fucking God," he moaned out.

Louis moaned and continued his quick pace into her. "Fuck. Feel so fucking good."

"I'm gonna come, Louis," Eleanor said, face scrunching up in pleasure. "Fuck."

"Me too," Louis moaned out. He kissed Eleanor as he started rubbing her clit as he continued pounding into Eleanor's g-spot.

Eleanor was pliant under Louis's touch, feeling like jelly. She suddenly pulled back from Louis to throw her head back, moaning out. She came then, clenching tightly around Louis's cock.

Louis moaned as he felt Eleanor come. He came with a moan of her name, spilling into the girl.

Eleanor let out a shaky moan when she felt Louis fill her up. She closed her eyes, pressing her forehead to Louis's.

"I love you so much," she murmured, kissing Louis.

Louis held Eleanor close. "I love you too," he whispered back.

Eleanor kissed Louis sweetly, cradling his face in her hands. "God, I'm so happy I have you again," she whispered, wrapping her arms around Louis's neck. "We're...together again, right?"

Louis nodded. "Yeah," he whispered. "I'd like to."

Eleanor smiled wide. "So, boyfriend and girlfriend?" she asked, stroking Louis's cheekbone lightly.

Louis nodded and kissed Eleanor again. "I'd love to call you my girlfriend."

Eleanor smiled, giggling a little. "And I'd love to call you my boyfriend."

"I never stopped loving you, you know," Louis whispered, looking into Eleanor's hazel eyes. "I...I couldn't."

"Do you think...you'll ever give me that ring?" Eleanor asked quietly, biting her lip.

Louis shrugged, pulling out of Eleanor before holding her closely again. "I'd like to think so," he replied, licking his lips.

Eleanor nodded a little. "Well...one day we'll be married and have kids. For now, I'm okay with just being with you," she said.

Louis smiled and kissed Eleanor again. "I love you so much," he whispered.

~*~*~*~

aaaand that's the ending! we hope you enjoyed it. (:

-emi/bree

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...