TBD : FÄNFÏC

Von Kevs_Wife

Just read dis damn story ! Please Mehr

Jüss Thë Begïnnïng
Løvë ¿?
Mövie Timë ¡
Lâst 4 Lông
Whÿ ¿!
....
Ūmm ...
Älrightt ¡
NOTE !!
Ohh Rëally ¡
Jëalousÿ
ÏRDK !
ÏG
Dø Ï Stiłł Ćarè ?
Štôp Trīppñ
Błah ¡
ÄGAIŃ ??
19
Ñopë
.20

Brüh ¡

358 16 5
Von Kevs_Wife

* JAYLENS POV *

I got a text from dev :

Dev : Wanna come hang out ?
Me : Who all go be there ? And where ?
Dev : Would u just bring yo ass . You'll see when u get here .
Me : I hate yooooooouuuuu
Dev : Yhu love me and u know it .
Me : Yeah I do but I'm on my way .. ( she loves him as a friendly/brotherly way ) .

I told Nino and she was very happy .. So I grabbed my keys and headed out . Then we stopped @ dunkins ... For us

AT DEVINS HOUSE

We pulled up and parked , and rung the door bell . Nobody answered so I twisted the door knob and it was unlocked .

We looked @ each and Nino walked in first then I did .. I see some mfer all over Kevin tryna talk to him but he looks like he's not interested.

Nino see another one tryna talk to him and he's not interested either .

I walked over to Kevin real fast ...

Me : Is there a problem ?
Kev : No . Jay dis is bryana . Bryana this is jay .
Bryana : Hey ( trys to shake hand ) .
Me : Mmhmm ( shakes hand ) ..

I look up to Kevin deathstaring me .

Me : Umm . Are u okay ?
Kev : No .
Me : Why ?
Kev : U have DD and i don't .
Me : That's not my fault ( smirking ) . U want some .
Kev : U already know it
Me : Here ( snatches it b4 he can get it ) .. Ask for it next time .
Kev : Thanks baby ( kiss cheek ) ..

I went over and hugged Devin , and talked to him then went back to where Kevin was . And he wasn't there anymore . Where his light ass go ?

( I MEANT TO SAY LIGHT . IM NOT RACIST I SWEAR ) .

I looked in the bomb shelter , then DEVINS room and he wasn't there but then the bathroom opened and there he was .

Me : There u are ( hugs him ) ..
Kev : Come here ( pulls me in the bathroom ) .
Me : Not @ this time .. Not here ( laughing ) .

He started to kiss on my neck .

Kev : Stop moving babygirl ( smiling ) .
Me : Why should i listen and u don't ?
Kev : Cause I'm Thug Jesus and u go listen to thug Jesus .

There was a knock on the door .. Kev opened the door and it was that bitch Bryana again .

Me : Ughhhhhhh !

I got up and tried to walk out but Kevin pulled me back and started to peck me with all his kisses ..

She left then we went back downstairs .. They said we were watching a movie and it was hella snacks on the table ...

So I grabbed a pack of twizzlers and Kev got a pack of sour .. Then we went to the living with the rest and got comfortable .

We was on couch . Kevin was layed back and I was like laying on his chest and it was room left on the couch ..

Then here goes bryana again .

Bryana : Is there room for one more ?
Me : No
Kev : ( grabs my ass ) Yes it is .
Me : I used to that so it does matter ( smiling ) .
Kev : Not this ( grips my ass very hard ) .
Me : Ouchh . Kevinnnnnn
Kev : I'm sorry babygirl , lay back down .. U know u want to .
Me : No I don't ( rubbing my butt ) .
Bryana : I can
Me : Bitch No this is my spot . Fuck !
Kev :  ( laughing hard ) .
Me : Ain't nothing funny ( laying back down and laughing ) .
Kev : I'm sorry . ( starts to touch my ass as usual ) ..

As we are watching TV . I started to rub his lower stomach . And I guess I went past his V-Line and his lil man started to poke .

Me : Ewww Kev ! ( laughing ) .

Everybody started looking ..

Kev : What ?!

Me : Tell yo Kevin jr . To go back to sleep . He's awake .

Kev : Wha-- ( neutral face ) . That's yo fault .

All : ( DYING OF LAUGHTER ) .

Then we eventually calmed down and continued to watch TV . I fell sleep on his chest with his hand on my butt ..

LATER THAT NIGHT - 6:45

Me and Nino woke up in Jazzys room ...

Nino : Why we in here ?
Me : Ion know .

We looked @ each other and got up and walked out ..

We walk in and Devin , Daniel , And the two other girls and a bottle ..

Me : Where's Kev ?

Dev : U-u-umm . I-I don't know ( looking suspicious )

Then I started realize what they were playing and that Bryana and Kevin was missing !

I looked @ the closet and then at Dev ... He looked scared as shit yeoo .

I walked to the closet and b4 I was finna open it he yelled :

Dev : WAITTTT !!!
Me : Noo

I opened the closet and there I see Kevin and Bryana having a makeout session ..

I walked out into the hallway and hit the walls and started hitting the floor .

Me : WHY ?? THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME ... WHAT TF DID I EVER DO TO GET THIS SHIT ?!!! UGHHHHHHH .. FUCKING RIDICULOUS ! ( yelling ) ..

Then Nino and Devin came out ..

Devin : Yoo chill . It's go be okay .. ( hugging me )
Me : No it's not . ( hugging him back ) .. It happens to me all the time . I can't turn my back . I can't go to sleep ... WHY SAY U LOVE SOMEBODY AND U DONT MEAN IT ?? ( crying ) ..

Nino took me to the bathroom to get some tissue ...

Nino : U okay ?

Me : No it hurts . VERY BAD . I just wanna go home .

Nino : No No No . U not leaving bcuz of him . U came to have fun or hang out or whatever and u not go let him ruin this for yhu ..

Me : Alright . I love you Nino ( hugging her ) .

Nino : I love you too mami ( hugs back ) .

* Knock on the door *

Me : Who is it ?
?? : Dev
Me : ( opens it ) . Yeah
Dev : U Gucci ?
Me : Yeah .
Dev : U staying ?
Me : Yeahh Devin .
Dev: What's next to do ?
Nino : Idk
Me : It doesn't matter to me ..
Dev : Wanna go to beach ?
Nino & Me : Yeah.

He went in the room and told everyone .. I was still hurt and my eyes kept watering up .. Everyone came down and got in different ..

Dev : Millie , Summer and Bryana riding with u ?

Me : Devvvvv ..

Dev : Jayy be nice

Me : That word isn't even in my vocabulary when it come to her name .

Dev : ( laughing ) .

She got in the backseat and Nino was in the front .. 

AFTER 15 MINS

We arrived @ the beach and guess what .. Me and the girl name summer was the only ones who didn't have a partner .

I guess Kevin moved on to Bryana . Now I have to move on ..

But anyway , me and summer started to talk and get to know each other .. Then we went up to where the sand is wet from the water and wrote things ...

But me and summer as gotten really close .. Then we sat down and watched the sun set .. It was beautiful ..

1 HOUR LATER

Dev : Yall ready ?

Me & Sums : Yeah ..

We got up and walked back to my car ..

Nino : Jayy , u mind if I ride with Devin ?
Me : No , go ahead .
Nino : Alrighttt .

Then Devin texted me saying that Kevin was go have to ride with me .. I texted back saying okay .

Summer got in the front and Millie , the bitch ( Bryana ) and the pussy nigga ( Kevin ) sat in the back .

Then we pulled off .

Meanwhile driving , all I hear is kissing noises and shit like that .. I concentrated on the road more and just tears just started to fall down .

Summer looked over @ me and asked if I was okay .. I said yeah . And continued to drive. ..

BACK @ DEVINS HOUSE

Everyone in devins car and mine got out and went in . I sat outside and started to cry harder and harder .

I couldn't stop .. It hurts very bad .. I had a headache .. I walked in and first thing I see is Kev and Bryana .

I sat on the stairs and kept crying . I guess Nino saw me sit down and she came out hugged ..

Nino : Come chicka ( walking out the kitchen ) .

Me : ( gets up and runs to her ) ..

Nino : It's okay .

10 Mins Later

Nino : U good ?

Me : Yeah .

I walked into the kitchen to where everyone else was and went to Devin .. I tapped his shoulder Z

Dev : Yoo . What the hell  ?

Everybody starting looking ..

Me : What ?

Dev : Why yo eyes so damn red .

Me : Cause they are . And I have a headache so I need something .

Dev : Okayyy ..

He gave me some pills and I fixed a glass of water and then drunk . I felt eyes on me so I turned around and it was Kevin .

After I drunk it .. I went outside to the backyard , to the pool and sat on the edge of the pool and put my feet in the water ..

It kinda felt good to be alone .. I sat out there for a good 45 mins until' the pussy and the bitch came out in their swim suits ..

So I got up and went inside ..

Kev : Why u always leave when u see us ?

Me : Because I Can ..

I went back inside the house and went upstairs to devins room ... And a soon as i get comfortable Devin wanna call everybody downstairs 😑 ..

I got up and went in the kitchen .. Everyone was in there ..

Dev : What r we doing 2morrow ? Anbody ? Jayyy ? Nino ? Nobody ?

Me : I don't know and really don't care ..

Bryana : I'll give u something . Go find yo crack ass father ..

Dev : I wouldn't have said that if I was u ..

Daniel : I'd run

Nino : Jayy ?

Me : I'm tired of yo smart ass remarks . I hope somebody beat cho ass .

Bryana : Bitch u just jealous .

Me : Ayee watch that bitch word  !

Bryana : BITCH ! BITCH ! BITCH

I got up , grabbed a empty glass bottle and hit it on the sink so it can break and so it can be sharp @ the end ..

I started walking towards .

Me : Bitch , I would slice yo fucking neck off ! Don't fuck with me .

Dev : Jayy , No No No . ( take it from her ) ..

Me : Bitch u lucky . Keep talking shit ... ( walking out the kitchen ) .

Bryana : Go find yo momma on the corner sucking dick ( mumbles ) .

I turned around and ran behind her and started choking her . Then she fell on the ground and I got on top of her and started choking her harder ..

Devin and Kevin was pulling me off ... And I went back up to DEVINS room and went to sleep like ain't shit happened

VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW MHEEEE !!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
586K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...