Stop Playing Innocent // COMP...

By dashaiya

"Whatever." "You're so fucking beautiful." "Oh, stop it with the cheesiness." "And blind, apparently", he pul... More

Je t'aime // Я Люблю Тебя
1 // Jo Lee
2 // Damon
3 // Blush
4 // Mystery
5 // Impress
7 // Cuddle
8 // Tattoo
9 // Jacket
// Cast //
10 // Sports
11 // Practice
12 // Alone
13 // Valentine's...
14 // ...Day.
15 // PDA
16 // Kandy
17 // Party
18 // High
19 // Attracted
20 // Art
21 // Unexpected...
22 // ...Decision.
23 // Butterflies
24 // First...
25 // ...Date.
26 // Waistband
27 // Kiss
28 // Spring...
29 // ...Fair
30 // Jo's...
31 // ...18th...
32 // ...Birthday.
33 // Library
34 // Florida
35 // Hangover
36 // Cry
37 // Late...
38 // ...Gift.
i just fucking love ya'll
39 // Reality
40 // Boob
41 // Judgment
41 // Judgement pt. 2
42 // Cake
43 // Prom
44 // Love
45 // Goodbye
46 // Hello
You da best
2 // Damon (Damon's P.O.V.)
17 // Party (Damon's P.O.V.)
Yooooooooooooo

6 // Drunk

174K 4.4K 1.6K
By dashaiya

"Hey... hey, Jo? Jo!"

A voice woke me up from a deep sleep I didn't realize I was having in a sudden jolt.

What the hell?

I rubbed my eyes and took in the surroundings of the 'party' I was still at through a blurry vision that slowly focused itself to a more clear picture. It was a living room, although not in my own house. Yeah, not a great start.

The lights on the ceiling shined in muted purple and onto the room full of teenagers in sparkly clothes, bumping and walking around the crowded room with 1 or more red plastic cups in their hands.

"Joooooo'eeee..", I heard the same voice that woke me up, very close to me, say.

I turned around to it just to cover a defeated smile creeping onto my face, at the very 'funny' position I was in.

Comfortably settled on the lap of a red-faced and obviously high Sammy from my year group (Sammy who knew more about protein shakes than anybody should).

My legs lounged on both of his hips and his hands tightly clung around my waist on top of the fabric of my dress. I cringed at a different couple sat on the other side of the couch, getting it on with a little too much PDA.

One of my hands were gripping onto Sammy's shoulder while the other secured itself onto a-

I glanced at my hand 

-a half-full bottle of Jack Daniels.

Wow

And I thought to see Damon drunk was entertaining enough

Shaking my head out of the daze, I took my hands off him and escaped out of his embrace, still not letting go of the bottle.

"Sam? Sammy? It's Sammy, isn't it?", my words came out slur like of a blazed hippie.

"Yeah, babes?", he looked up to me.

I balanced myself on my heels, that by now, I regretted wearing at all, "Um, like, what time is it?", the room looked fuzzy, "Do you know?"

He turned to the watch on the wall.
"It's, uh... 2am ish."

"Ah, I see", I bit onto my lip, "Well, bye bye", and strutted to the main door, pushing through bodies in front.

All these people, making out with other people then making other smaller people

Bleh

"Wait, where you going?"

Taking a cautious step out of the door, I squinted at the street and turned to face a completely dazzled Sammy.
Placing my finger on his lips.
He shut up.

"It's Jo", I slowly hush, "Bye bye", and turned to walk down the street while waving my hand to him, as he continued to stand there, clueless.

And yet the bottle was still in my grip.

|

I looked like a mess while attempting to 'normally' walk down the late night streets.

No, correction, I looked like shit.

In fact, I looked so bad, the reflective walls of buildings I passed by must've thought, 'Yep, she looks like shit, I tell ya.'

I groan and take a big chug from the bottle.

My hair was all over the place, you name it - north, west, south, it didn't care. That eyeliner and fancy red lipstick? Smudged around my cheeks.

But then, I had an "oh my god what a great idea!" moment.
Drunk people always have 'great' ideas.

I stopped on the side of the street to search through my clutch for my phone while holding the bottle at the same time. It took me 2 minutes to find it before I dial the number my mum gave me from way before and start walking along the street with it pressed to my ear.

Thankfully, the only other people ogling their eyes out at me were the Korean street shop vendors on the side and the few people walking past.

The phone rang three times as I stomped my heels on the ground, "Come on... pick up the damn phone."

And he does.

Hello?

I stop walking.

"Damon?"

Oh, hey Jo. What's up? hearing his friendly laugh on the speaker, my mind fired up to punch him through that damn thing.

"What's up? You wanna know what's up?", I raise my voice a tone louder, and not only because of hearing other people around him.

Wait a minute, aren't you meant to be at-

"Well, since you're such a gentleman to ask," I pause to take another sip, "What's up is that I'm out here on the streets of K-Town, outside of some freaking Barbie doll shop, showing that I too, can get drunk like you, dear Damon", a man walked around me, terrified.

That's where I am... ok, Jo, I need you to stay where you are, got it?
He says when I hear shuffling on the phone.

I raise the bottle higher to continue my speech which I knew I'll forget the next morning, but I don't hear anything in response except for a long beep, telling me the caller hang up.
Staring at the screen in my hand, I'm deeply offended at the rudeness and swing my arm over my head to try smashing the phone onto the ground.

When thank the lord someone grips my wrist and stops.

"Save the $300 for later", he mutters.

My mind recognizes the voice belonging to Damon and I angrily shrug his hand off me.

I take a step back to stare him in the eye.
I'm so mad right now, it's actually hilarious.

He's wearing that same goddamn leather jacket that I have learned to have a full blown obsession over, a shirt, jeans, and converses.
He looks worried, upset, running his fingers through his hair that shines in the yellow lighting from the street shops.

"Jo, let's go-", he begins.

"No."

"No? Oh, come on now, Jo, you'll explain to me about this later. For now-"

"How did you come here so fast?", I wipe the remaining lipstick off my cheek as I try to stare him down, "You don't even have a car, you stalker."

He sighs and reaches to hold my hand, but I take another step back, which makes him clench his jaw.

Again with the jaw thing? Seriously?

Does he have, like, a problem?

With his jaw?

Why does he do that?

"I was in a bar with a friend", he calmly tells me, "But then you suddenly called me out of nowhere, and since you were literally a few stores down the street I'm at, I immediately ran to come get you."

I stare at his innocent expression.
God, he looks so fragile I want to throw a pillow at him.

"A friend?", I say, "Are you sure it wasn't another one of your millions of girlfriends?"

His eyebrows furrow in confusion, "What?"

"What you heard."

I go in to take another angry sip of Hennessy, when he snatches the bottle away from my reach and walks over to the trash can by the wall, throwing it away.

He. Did. Not.

I start slapping him on his impossibly rock-hard chest as he tries to take my hands away.
"Why did you do that?", I demand an answer, "So you get to have the fun, and I don't? Ugh, you're so-"

Then I feel a hand on my forehead.

"Damon... can you not-?"

"Let's go home; you'll get a fever... please."

He takes his palm off and holds onto just one of my fingers like he knows I'd slap him away if he were to take my whole hand. Smart ass.
Then walks over to the side of the road and waves to cars passing by as a taxi finally pulls up beside us.

Still holding my hand, well, finger, I watch him lean onto the window frame, tell the driver our address and both nod in agreement after.

He even opens the passenger door for me.
"Go in."
I do.
Seating myself by the window as he does next to me on the other side.

The car starts to drive and I turn my body to face Damon. He notices me staring at him and turns away from looking at the window.

"What?", he grins.

I stay quiet. Shake my head.

Already calmed down, I do something sober Jo would've never done, which is willingly lay down on someone's lap.

His jeans feel soft on my cheek.
I feel him stiffen, just as surprised by my actions as I am, but quickly relaxes. Soon I feel his fingers brushing my hair out of my face, but I push his hand off and place it back to where it rested on the seat.

"No", I slur, snuggling up closer to him to hide my face.

After a while, he speaks up again, the reassurance of his low voice sending light tingles through my mind.

"We'll talk at home."

//
here are some gifs of Damon being Damon which is always the best Damon tbfh
(aka Ash Stymest who 'plays' Damon but stillllllll)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.9K 21
Five words that changed my whole life; "You look cute together though!"... Warning: I wrote this book when I was 16!! Poor grammar and plot so read...
2K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
4.3M 191K 57
❝what was your first clue?❞ * Copyright © 2017 -#1 under the tag 'dialogue' 22/11/18
108K 4.5K 26
[See you don't look like a stalker but I don't really know what they look like, I assume kinda gross and not nice and you look nice, really nice not...