Recreational Love

scomizzle tarafından

Scott moves around a lot and is constantly changing schools. He's used to it by now and generally avoids frie... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilougue
sequel?

Chapter 1

1.1K 33 0
scomizzle tarafından

AN: Hello! I won't do authors notes often, no worries. Just wanted to introduce the book I suppose. This is my first fanfiction and I'm super proud of it from what I've done so far. It will update super often!! I have three more chapters already typed up and ready to publish. :) Later chapters are a lot longer than this one btw. I hope you guys enjoy!! Please leave comments & such and tell me what you think.

Scott POV
I rolled out of bed quickly as I heard my alarm blare, regretting setting Beyoncé as my alarm because I knew I'd grow to hate the song after awhile. It would begin to remind me only of waking up and going to school.
     School was never something I cared much for and I didn't try very hard in class. Most of my energy was spent dealing with the assholes I shared the classroom with. I always stood up for other people if I saw them being teased, but would panic and freeze up whenever I was the one being messed with. I could easily take them down due to my larger build, but just didn't have the mental strength to take them down.
     Today I am taking on a new school. My parents made us all move up to LA because my dad got a job. We were moving around a lot lately because of his job, but by now I had gotten used to it and wasn't hardly bothered. I learned to just not get too attached to anybody that I met at the schools I went to. I knew that after around 3 months I'd have to say goodbye and I'd rather not have to deal with that emotional damage.
     I suddenly realized that I had been in the shower day dreaming for nearly 30 minutes and needed to be out the door in 20. I did not want to be late on my first day and bring more attention to myself than I already would be given due to being 'the new kid'.
     After rushing to get ready and skipping breakfast, I left the house and before long was standing in front of my new school. It was a little larger than my old one. I hope it's easy to navigate. I don't want to have to have someone show me around.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

32.9K 2K 32
Bullying. A huge problem in schools everywhere. Mitch Grassi is one of the many victims of it. Everyday, he's forced to endure an onslaught of harsh...
34K 1.3K 30
Mitch Grassi was twenty five years old when Pentatonix split up and went their seperate ways. Now, three years later, Mitch has to deal with his bori...
12.5K 678 27
A young brunette (Mitch) had been abused when he was a child, and it had made him scared of everything to this day. Mitch has had mental issues when...
22.5K 1.1K 15
Scott has a life he never asked for - he works at his dad's law firm and everyday he loses himself a bit more.Scott has a girlfriend he never really...