Fire Emblem Theory: Owains Tr...

By Dr_Emblem

I have a theory and have decided to make a whole wattpad book on it, I hope you enjoy. I might make more of t... More

Prediction
Odin form Fates
Hair Colour
Aditional

Conclusion

557 16 14
By Dr_Emblem

Lissa and Henry's relationship could be considered to mainly be based on sex, since Henry wanted to marry her since she was "nice and warm" because they slept, not like that, so they would eventually fall asleep. I'm sure when they got married it would've got adventurous and thus is Owain, but look at his personality, we can all agree there's something wrong with Henry, but that's why we all love him, why do you think Owain might shout out random things? It's a little weird, Henry can say weird things and Lissa can be very loud so in terms of personality it actually works quite well I think.

Let me know if I've missed something or you want to contradict me. But this is my full theory and I hope you enjoyed. I might make a whole video on it because I'm on summer holidays... Depends though.

Thanks for reading.

Dr_Emblem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 2K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.2K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
187K 370 19
Just a horny girl