The Blue Star (Peter Pan Fanf...

由 Fairest_Flower

*||COMPLETED||* *||This is NOT a cliché Peter Pan story.||* How could one wish cause so much trouble? I was... 更多

The Star
Down to Neverland
The Lost Star in Neverland
The Lost Boys
Trouble at Training
The Nightmare
Pan's Games
Unexpected
Surprises
Lashing Out
Rejection
"You're Special"
The Blue Star
The Story
The Visit
It's Gone
The Vial
He Disappeared
Captured
Taken Away
Secrets
Blood Thirsty
Knife in the Back
Fight It
He's Dead
Dreams
Infected
Visitors
Stay Away
Dreamshade
They're Not Here
Vines and Regret
Cale and Shine
Going Crazy
Man Hunt
The Price of Magic
She Can't Leave
Reunion
Found but Lost
I Love You
She's Real
Planning
The Cuff
Another Visitor?
Heartbreak
Leave!
Caught
Broken
Apologies
Cheaters Never Win
The Battle
A Sudden Light
How-?
Beaten
Everyone... Dead?
Carried Away
Lost Again
One Last Goodbye
Book #2 release
Book 2 Is Out!

Silent Stalker

3.7K 132 63
由 Fairest_Flower

Chapter 19

*Cale*

It has been two days since I escaped my cage. Pan sent out a search party of Lost Boys to scout me out but they never located me. Once they came close, but I escaped without alarm.

I wasn't really surprised that they haven't found me yet, they were stupid. And I, am a genius. People may not want to admit it but deep down I know they believe it.

The hard part about being hunted was, it is difficult getting close to Solstice. Since my escape, Pan has been by her side every second. I guess he doesn't want his precious star to be killed. Not by me anyway.

Pan doesn't give me enough credit. I know about his plan, I know what he's going to do. I know his secret.

Pan is dying and he needs Sol's heart in order to save himself. And people call me selfish.

I shrugged off the thought, of course people thought I was selfish. That was just part of my charm. When my hair isn't stained with blood, it's a white blonde, and my grey eyes are sharp and deadly. It might sound vein, but I'm pretty good looking. Too bad Solstice doesn't see that. Such a shame.

Too bad that these good looks are only a mask. Only something I hide behind. I hide behind sarcasm as well. I act like my life is together, like I know what I'm doing is right. Like I know my path. But I don't.

Inside, fury bubbles. My chest hurts from anxiety, from pain, from loss.
The loss of my family. I try to tuck it away, like a little kid attempting to hide something from his parents. But it's no use. It will shadow me for the rest of my life.

Solstice must pay for everything her people have put me through.

The sun rose in the sky, taking it's rightful place as ruler of the day. The morning dew wetted the needle-like grass, the usual soft breeze died away, and the star was sitting next to Baelfire in the food court, laughing and giggling about something.

I rolled my eyes at the sight of them, I'd really like to kill them both right now. They're getting on my nerves.

I then reached for the vial, which contained the Star Fever, in my pocket and popped the lid open. I removed my tiny dagger from its sheave and carefully dipped the point into the clear liquid, coating it with the venomous virus.  I knew exactly how I was going to infect the star with the virus.

I concealed myself inside the brush, waiting for the right moment to attack.
I imagined myself being a viper, quiet and stealthy, seeking out its pray.

Even though time stood still in Neverland, the waiting game was severely agonizing. The minutes ticked by, and I started growing impatient.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Solstice*

I burst out laughing, something that sounded more like a snort.
Baelfire laughed at my response. "And then, Dustin cried and cried, and literally sprinted back to his hut. We were betting he wetted his pants about then."

I giggled, "well I know how he felt, I remember being scared to death once I heard those creepy cries at night."

"Yeah but you're a girl, and you didn't freak out. Dustin on the other hand..." Bae couldn't control his laughter.

We laughed, chuckled, and giggled with each other for hours. Finally we left the food court and took a walk.

We walked in silence, each of us deep in our own thoughts. For some reason I could sense an uncomfortable presence. It almost felt like someone was watching us. But I soon shrugged off the thought and returned to reality.

"Bae?" I blurted, "can I ask you something?"

Bae halted and nodded his head, only to begin walking again, but this time in a different direction.

"Can it wait until we get back to the huts?" He asked

"Sure.." Thoughts raced through my mind, maybe he sensed the same presence I did just a few moments ago. But anyway, that's not important.

Once we arrived to Baelfire's hut, he locked the door and said, "home sweet home... Now what was it you wanted to ask me?"

I gazed at him, "I've been here for a couple weeks now but I feel like I don't know you that well. I feel like I don't know anyone real well. So, will you tell me your story?" I saw Bae tense, i then realized he did not want to talk about it. I diverted my gaze, feeling guilty for asking such a question. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to overstep any boundaries, I was just curious..."

I heard Baelfire sigh, then he shuffled over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "You didn't know." He shrugged his shoulders, "it's not your fault. I just don't like to talk about it. It's something I want to forget." Tears threatened to escape Bae's eyes but he blinked them back, "just please. Don't ask again."

I nodded, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He assured me. Baelfire then pulled me closer to him and hugged me. I wrapped my tiny arms around him and hugged him back. I knew I struck some sort of hideous memory which he attempted to forget. I tried to apologize again but that's when I heard his muffled cries. I hugged him tighter. I tried to comfort him. But it was no use. Bae's cries turned into sobs.

After a few minutes his tears dried up and he let go of me. He slumped against the wall and cradled his head between his hands.

I slowly walked over to him and sat down, resting my head on his shoulder as I did so. We stayed this way for a few minutes until Bae stood up and started pacing. I wondered what horrors his past contained, what kind of demons haunted him.
I watched him pace, his expression was dark and depressed. I desperately wanted to know what was wrong but I had to respect his wishes, so I didn't push any further. I figured he'd tell me when he was ready.

I stood up, from being tired of sitting, and leaned against the wooden wall, retreating into the silence.

I've never seen Baelfire this upset before. His past must have been tragic.
I felt sorry for him, and I felt guilty for being unable to help him.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked him, trying to sound as soothing as I could.

Bae stopped pacing and gazed at me, "No.. Nothing." He sighed, "I'm sorry Sol. I'm not trying to be rude or undesirable but I can't help it. I can't go back to my past. I've tried for too long to forget it."

"Maybe, talking about it will help. Whatever it is, I'm sure talking about it will give you comfort. What was the saying I've heard you human say?" I paused, pretending to be in deep thought. "Oh I know. 'The truth shall set you free'?"

Baelfire smiled, "yeah that's it. But I'm not ready to talk about it. Not yet."

"I understand." I said, "and when you're ready to talk about it, I'll be here for you."

Baelfire's smile softened, he walked closer to me and pulled me into his strong embrace. We were gazing into each other's eyes as we spoke, I practically melted just then.

"Solstice?" He questioned, "I've been thinking..." He paused, "what if we could find a way out of Neverland?"

My eyes went wide, "wait what? You sound like Archer now. Look Baelfire, I know I can use magic again but I cannot control it." I told him.

"I know, I know. And I don't want you to use magic."

"What-"

"I've had my fair share. And I'm disgusted with it. But what if I can find a way off Neverland without magic?"

could it be possible? Could we actually find a way off of Neverland?

"If I do find a way, would you come with me?" Bae asked, I felt his muscles clench. His eyes were pleading with me to say yes.

I diverted my gaze to the floor, B-But what about Pan? What will happen to him? What will happen to Archer?
My thoughts went wild, what am I feeling towards Pan? Do I care for him?...........NO!!! My conscious screamed at me, HE IS TROUBLE!!

I sighed, "I will."

Baelfire smiled, his arms relaxing.
   But I still wasn't sure how I felt. My feelings were all in a jumble, unable to be decoded.

By this time, hints of purple, pink, and blue started melting away as Sun sank into the sky, disappearing from sight.

I heard Baelfire sigh, at some point he and I had hugged, and stayed that way until now; For Bae soon let go of me but never backed away. We stood there, watching each other.

Time seemed to stand still. I wanted to looking into his brown eyes forever. I never wanted to leave Bae.
   Happiness bubbling within me, scratching to be let out. I felt myself leaning in a little closer, I wanted Baelfire, hades I wanted him. But did he really want me?

When I leaned in closer, I saw a flash of mischief in Bea's eyes. For he closed the gap between us, and our lips connected.
       Baelfire's soft kiss became more passionate by the minute. One of my hands clutched his shirt as the other ran through his silky brown hair.
I felt like this moment could last forever. I wanted it to last forever. But my wish was cut short, for he suddenly departed, confusion written across his features.

"Baelfire? What's wrong?" I asked, my breath ragged.

"I'm sorry Solstice. I-I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry." Sadness hinted in his brown eyes.

Shocked, I stared at him. I couldn't help feel a little hurt by his response. "I-It's okay... I did it too..." I looked down at the floor. "I better get going anyway." I started for the door but Bae stopped me.
"Solstice," he called, "I'm just trying to deal with some things right now. I'm sorry."

I turned to face him, placing a plastic smile on my face, "don't worry about it." With that I walked outside in the night. A part of me understood the rejection and respected his privacy for his past, but another part couldn't fathom it. I felt just as I did when Pan rejected me that one day. I felt crushed.

Moon just started to show and the stars sparkled like diamonds. The midnight breeze was icy and the eerie cries of the children sent a chill down my spine.
   I thought I would have gotten used to their tears but I realized then that I never had.

I crept along path down to my hut until an uproar of snapping twigs halted me.
   I veered around, trying to locate the sound. My heart sped up as someone stepped through the shadows. His menacing smile inched its way up his pale face. His blood stained hair almost covered an ugly gash on his forehead.

"Cale!?" I screeched

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

149K 2.7K 39
In the end there's no one to help you. Your on your own.
527K 14.1K 50
Avalon(or Ava) Highmark lives in the woods just outside the village of Hamelin. When she was 9 years old, her father was supposedly killed by thieves...
112K 2.4K 74
Second book of one direction sick fics X Twitter @claricepayne00 Instagram @claricepayne_wattpad Tumblr @claricepayne archive of their own @claricepa...
80.6K 1.7K 18
Maria was brave enough to save the valley, but will she be brave enough to admit her feelings to Robin de Noir? Will something else happen that makes...