Tom and Jerry's Adventure

By PerkyGoth14

Cherry's neighbors have moved away, but Tom and Jerry are accidentally left behind. The cat and mouse duo are... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 10

400 5 0
By PerkyGoth14

Not too far away, Captain Kiddie had let the kids come out for the day and explore the carnival, he let them alone as he had to make a personal phone call first.

"Wow, I'm surprised that no one has come here, it looks like a fun place." Atticus said, seeing all of the rides.

"Too bad no one else is here for us to play games." Cherry said as the game booths were totally empty.

"Yeah, this place seems so empty, minus the captain and Squawk being here." Atticus observed.

Robyn looked at the balloons and decided to get one of them. "Kinda cool to have our own carnival though."

Cherry shrugged. "I guess... At least there's no clowns around.... Except for the Captain and his parrot."

"Yeah and besides what kid can say that they had a carnival of their own?" Atticus asked.

"This is really neat," Robyn smiled after she got a green balloon. "Like a fairy land."

"Why don't you guys have a ride on the Ferris wheel?" Captain Kiddie suggested after he finished his phone call. "It's the tallest one in the county!"

"It's the only one in the county!" Squawk scoffed.

"Well, it sure does look like fun." Atticus said.

"I always go to the Ferris wheel first." Cherry even wanted to go on it.

"I love Ferris wheels!" Robyn ran over with her friends.

"You'll love this one," Captain Kiddie smiled as he latched them into a seat together. "You might wanna hold on tight."

"We wouldn't want anything to happen to Robyn Starling." Squawk hinted.

Robyn gasped suddenly. "Wait, how did you know my name?" She had never told him, despite being around the man for a good while.

"Sorry kids, gotta keep you all here until Robyn's aunt arrives here to fetch you all." Captain Kiddie said as he set the Ferris Wheel to make them all go up to the very top and never be let down until Figg would show up.

"We thought you were a nice man!" Atticus yelled at him.

"But I am, my dears!" Captain Kiddie assured them.

"He'll even be nicer with a million smackeroos!" Squawk added.

"Enjoy the ride, my dears!"

"It's on the house!"

"Let us down from here!" Atticus called out.

"Don't send me back to Aunt Figg!" Robyn pleaded. "She hates me! Don't send me back!"

"Relax, look around, you're all on top of the world!" Captain Kiddie encouraged them.

Robyn lost her balloon and she tried to get it, but she almost fell right out of her seat.

"ROBYN!" Cherry grabbed her and set her back up to safety.

"Whew, there's gotta be a way to get out of here before Figg gets here." Atticus said before looking around for a way to get away.

"You better not use your strength... You guys could die..." Cherry warned Atticus.

"Thanks for the warning," Atticus said. " *groans* If only Tom, Patch, and Jerry were here, they could help us out."

Captain Kiddie and Squawk decided to take a nap and left them all up there.

"He can't be serious." Patch whispered.

Patch, Tom, and Jerry stumbled into the carnival.

Patch looked up. "Look guys, it's them!"

The animals tried to call for the humans, but they couldn't hear them.

"Aw, they can't hear us," Patch frowned. "How else do we get their attention?"

"Wait, the locket," Patch said before looking at Robyn's locket and then at the balloons. "I've got an idea."

"Here,... Let me get that..." Jerry put it together for him. "There."

"Send it up!" Tom called.

Patch did that, making the red balloon fly up past the Ferris wheel.

"Hope that this works." Patch said.

Robyn was a little miserable, but she saw the balloon go up with something of hers ."My locket!" she grabbed it without falling this time and looked down. "TOM! JERRY! PATCH!"

The animals waved to her, but warned her to keep quiet since Captain Kiddie was right there, but fast asleep.

"Okay guys, let's get to work." Tom whispered as they dashed off.

"Yeah, Jerry, do your thing." Patch whispered, gesturing to the captain.

Tom had a fishing line and lowered the mouse. Jerry hopped down and hooked the hook onto the captain's boots. Tom took note of that and started to reel in the captain, but it wasn't easy due to how fat he was.

"Allow me." Patch said, grabbing the fishing pole and started to reel and where it seemed to go faster, but not too fast.

However, the hook fell off and Captain Kiddie fell with Patch and Jerry, flat on the ground.

"Mouse and dog on the port vale!" Captain Kiddie called, seeing the two animals.

Squawk squawked as they ran away.

"Get those varmints!" Captain Kiddie growled. "Don't let 'em get away!"

"Get us if you can!" Patch teased.

Captain Kiddie chased them, eventually tripping, but he had grabbed them both in his hands. Before Patch could shock him with his strength, a sports car with Aunt Figg and Lickboot had just arrived. Captain Kiddie stood up, grinning to her and dropped the mouse and the puppy right back on the ground.

"Oh great, that evil woman is here." Patch said.

"Never mind her, we gotta save Robyn!" Jerry said, running off.

Patch then followed him. Tom was trying to pull the lever to lower Robyn, Cherry, and Atticus.

"Let me try." Patch said.

Tom and Jerry stood out of the way.

Patch pulled it, but luckily, he didn't break it.

"It's moving!" Robyn gasped.

"Congratulations, you have eyes." Cherry deadpanned.

"Can you at least be happy that we're not going back with that evil woman?" Atticus asked Cherry.

"Hang on." Cherry said as they got out o the car.

The masked dogcatchers ran over to grab the kids, mostly Robyn, but once the kids got out, they locked the dogcatchers in the car and the lever was pulled again to make them now be stuck at the top.

"That'll do." Cherry had a small smirk.

"Uh-oh!" Jerry called, pulling on Tom's ear. "Don't look now, but here comes the dragon lady!"

"Oh, come on!" Atticus called out. "Quick, onto the boat!"

"I know where one is!" Tom told them as they ran off with nothing else to do.

"They're getting away!" Figg called.

They all climbed aboard and Tom hit all sorts of buttons to make the boat go, but none of them worked.

"None of these buttons are doing anything!" Patch exclaimed.

"Push the red button!" Jerry told them. "It's always the red one!"

"I know it!" Tom snapped at him. "I was just gonna push it!"

"Guys, hurry!" Robyn called as she let the rope loose just as the bad guys were coming to the pier.

Patch then pressed the red button to start the boats engine to get them away from the bad guys. They were able to get away. Robyn decided to take control, she knew a place where they should go to hide.

"Yes, we're getting away!" Patch cheered. "There's no way they can catch up to us now!"

Lickboot's car was speeding down the road next to the water, Captain Kiddie was coming by his boat, and Dr. Applecheek was even back, now on an ice cream cart.

"Speed it up!" Cherry called.

"We're going as fast as we can!" Tom cried.

Robyn tried harder at the helm.

"What about steam, is it almost out of steam?" Atticus asked.

Robyn looked and noticed. "We need more steam!"

Tom opened the burner with a fire pik and started to shove logs in it with Patch and Jerry. However, he went too fast and accidentally put them both inside the burner, but took them both out quickly and blew on them until the fire was out.

Patch shook himself from the soot. "That seemed weirdly familiar..." he muttered to himself. "I was a Labrador again..."

"Huh?" Atticus looked towards Patch and giggled. "Wow, Patch, you look just like a black Lab."

Patch shook himslef clean. "I'm being reminded of family's past again." he chuckled himself.

Jerry glared at Tom for doing that to them, but it was an accident. Robyn smiled as the steam went up and she pulled on the whistle as they were going faster now.

"Wahoo, we are out of here!" Atticus and Patch cheered in unison.

"So, where are we going?" Cherry asked the driver.

"The only place where I can go without having any worries," Robyn said with a smile. "You'll see once we get there."

"Would it be a boat house?" Atticus asked.

Robyn wasn't sure what that was, but she shrugged. "Daddy calls it a summer home."

Figg and Lickboot grinned darkly as they were very close to Robyn, but they ended up on a farm by accident against mud, pigs, and dirty laundry.

"A summer home? Nice." Patch said while thinking that a summer home sounded nice.

"Yeah, we always would go every summer... He didn't have to work and I would be out of school..." Robyn smiled at her sweet memories with her father. "I miss him so much..."

"Don't worry, Robyn, I'm sure that your father will be at the summer house waiting for you." Atticus assured her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 25 10
(If I was friends with Willy Wonka) Takes place after the new Wonka movie ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you sure?" "Yes. We don't have enough money to...
22.5K 227 30
This is a Slice of life that takes place after the 1st movie but other than that, it's an AU. Sonic is now adjusting to officially living with Tom an...
340 14 11
after the wedding and rekindling his friendship with his friends charlie, itchy and his wife sasha move to a new city to start a better life but this...
254 0 19
Maisie and her friends fix Jenny's past, but they have another idea, Maisie and her friends are going to the dinosaur times. Smarty and Savy's annive...