Diary of a Stereotypical Quee...

By tmm3711

Claire was the queen. Anyone with more than two brain cells could figure that out. She had an army of girls a... More

Entry 1 - Foundations
Entry 2 - My Fairy Godmother
Entry 3 - Cold Blood and Kindness
Entry 4 - A Queen and a Knight
Entry 5 - Let Them Eat Cake
Entry 6 - The Foreigner
Entry 7 - A Date With the Devil
Entry 8 - A Royal Rivalry
Entry 9 - Bring It Cheerleader
Entry 10 - All Is Fair in Love and War

Intro

3.6K 172 15
By tmm3711

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art." ~Oscar Wilde

~

Word for the wise: This book is not for the faint at heart. If you want to be lied to, then you've come to the entirely wrong place. I only dish out truth, which everyone knows is best served cold. If you can't handle that, you should probably just leave. 

Great. So now that we have that out of the way, let's move on to more important things. Namely, me. 

I'm sure you all know the type. You've seen the movies, or heard the stories. But I am a living work of art, and a sight to behold. I'm just like the rest of them, but unique still, of course.

We each have our own personal methods, our own ways to rule. Some girls rule like pansies. They try to be sweet and kind, and they try to give everyone a voice and opinion. Sadly that's not how hierarchy works. Those girls let rebels into our system, and their crown is gone before they've even left a lasting impression.

But me? I'm a tyrant. I'm the girl that other girls have nightmares about just before they start high school. Then only to find out that I'm a bittersweet reality. 

And yes, that's right, because I'm sure you've guessed it by now. I'm a stereotypical queen bee. 

Think you can handle me? Let's find out. 

My name's Claire and this is my diary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Being Played By MielieWoo

Mystery / Thriller

688 129 35
They were taught to want the world but not how to obtain it. Thus they strive just to live another day. A belief that high school is just an obstacl...
3.8K 129 99
***** Emma Pear definitely wasn't the most popular girl in her high school she was far from it most people would call her a nerd she got good grades...
28.6K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...