Tom and Jerry's Adventure

Od PerkyGoth14

Cherry's neighbors have moved away, but Tom and Jerry are accidentally left behind. The cat and mouse duo are... Více

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 2

991 12 0
Od PerkyGoth14

The next morning, everybody was still sleeping. Except for Cherry, she was already awake, but not eating breakfast, she got waffles together for the boys though.

Patch woke up by the scent of waffles and had a feeling of who was making breakfast. "Cherry must be making breakfast... And it smells delicious." he said then, feeling instantly hungry.

Atticus woke up too and decided to go to the kitchen. Cherry rolled up her sleeves as she cracked some eggs and decided to make those with the waffles. She kept a spatula by her, watching over the eggs and keeping water to make the whites nice and fluffy.

"I'll just have one waffle, I'm going back over to the house before it's demolished." Patch said as he entered the kitchen.

"What...?" Cherry didn't fully understand what he meant, she wasn't fully awake just yet.

"Nothing, never mind, I'll just have one waffle, please." Patch said.

"Ooookay..." Cherry said as she briefly left the eggs to get the waffles out of the toaster. "Any butter or syrup?"

"No, thank you." Patch said, "Just a plain waffle, please."

"Okay..." Cherry said as she got a couple of the mini waffles for him, breaking them apart and set them down with a paper towel for him to eat. "You want us to go with you to see Tom and Jerry? Nothing's really happening today."

"No thanks, I can get there myself." Patch said.

Cherry shrugged as she quickly went back to the eggs and salted and peppered them from what she learned from her mother's culinary skills.

"Then again, I might need some company to keep me, Tom, and Jerry company at the house." Patch said.

"Atticus, breakfast!" Cherry called as loud as she could while scooping the eggs onto a plate with the waffles. "Guess he's sleepier than we thought."

"Yeah." Patch said before howling catching his owners attention, causing for the boy to wake up and run down to the kitchen.

"There you are..." Cherry said as she gave him a plate of messy scrambled eggs with dripping yolk. "Sorry, I don't know how to make any other kind of eggs yet."

"It's alright, as long a I have breakfast, I don't care if it looks messy." Atticus said.

Cherry cleaned up the dishes while the boys ate.

"Aren't you going to eat, Cherry?" Patch asked her.

"Not hungry right now." Cherry said, she didn't eat as much breakfast as she used to.

"Um, okay?" Patch and Atticus said out of confusion as they continued to eat.

Cherry finished washing and dried her hands, she was going to sit with them though until they were done eating. Patch finished his breakfast, waiting for Atticus to be done with his breakfast and was going to bring him and Cherry over to Tom and Jerry. Cherry let out a nasty yawn, but followed them as it quickly got into late afternoon.

It was too late, once they came to see Tom and Jerry, the cat and mouse were looking to their fallen house in sadness and it was nothing but a pile of wood and bricks now. Jerry even let out a cry. Tom wasn't sure what else to do but to walk off and find a new place for himself.

"Guys, I'm so sorry that we couldn't come here sooner," Patch apologized. "So what are you two going to do now?"

Jerry shrugged as he let a tear roll down his cheek.

Cherry bent down and picked up the mouse. "It's okay, dear... We'll work something out... I promise..." she said, very soothingly to the mouse.

Jerry sighed and hugged her thumbs, he then saw Tom was leaving and decided to follow him.

"We better follow them and make sure that nothing bad happens to them." Atticus suggested.

"Yeah..." Cherry said.

Tom and Jerry walked down the streets together, for once not fighting or trying to beat each other up. At least not right now. Tom noticed that Jerry was there, but he sent the mouse away, wanting to be alone. Jerry felt sad about that, but walked the opposite direction. Tom was about to cross the street until a truck zoomed by and it made him phase out as he was walking. Jerry then saw Cherry, Atticus, and Patch and decided to walk with them, even if Tom wanted the mouse to go away.

"You want a lift, Jerry?" Patch asked the brown mouse.

Jerry smiled and got on the Dalmatian puppy, hanging onto his red collar as he was going to ride him like a car. Patch smiled and walked with Jerry on his back. Tom ended up at Bill & Joe's which was a steak and seafood place, he walked inside after seeing the various entrees served tonight, but he was automatically thrown out in about three seconds.

"No cats allowed!" a man inside told him, slamming the door.

Jerry and the others came by then and he was trying to hide a laugh at poor Tom.

"Tom, they don't allow animals in restaurants or fast food places or anyplace that isn't a house." Patch informed him.

Tom rolled his eyes, getting back up and decided to move on. He wanted Jerry to leave again. Jerry hid under Patch's collar. A cleaning van drove by and splashed some water, but ended up splashing Tom in the process, making him all wet. Tom shook himself dry and looked into an alley, it reminded him of his black cat friend known as Butch who lived on the streets and could only eat that way whenever he wouldn't break into Tom and Jerry's house on an infrequent basis.

"Tom, just come over, we'll make you a sandwich or something." Cherry said to the cat.

Tom decided not to, he could be a street cat now. Jerry hopped from Patch's back and decided to join Tom, he felt very hungry now.

'Oh boy, this can't end well...' Patch thought.

"How'd it get dark so fast?" Cherry frowned as she folded her arms.

Tom threw an overturned flower pot and decided to put it over Jerry and put his finger in the loose hole.

"Well, well, well," a scratchy voice said. "Would ya look at that?"

"Yeah, pickin' on a little teensy-weensy mousey!" a higher voice added.

"Who said that?" Patch asked while looking around.

"First time out in the cold, right?" a mutt came out, walking on two legs like a human, wearing an ascot, a shirt, a vest, and a backwards cap.

Tom and Jerry nodded to that.

"And instead of bein' pals, your pets are fightin' like a cat and a mouse!" the dog said to Cherry and Atticus, thinking they owned the duo.

"Actually, they're not our pets..." Cherry spoke up.

"But they ARE a cat and a mouse, Pugsley!" the other voice said, but no one could find the source.

"That's true, Frankie, but they gotta learn that they gotta be pals or they ain't gonna make it out here!" the dog said, looking to his paw. "True too?"

"Oh, too true true too!" the voice said, revealing to be a green flea with a hat, glasses, scarf, and shirt. "Frankie the Flea's the name, I'm of French nation."

"Cool, nice to meet you both." Patch said.

"How are you French?" Cherry asked.

The dog chuckled. "That just means before he met me, he lived on a poodle. I've been on the streets two years now, my owners left me behind when we moved."

"Sounds like my girlfriend's dog." Atticus remarked.

"Poor girl," the dog frowned. "I hope she and her dog are okay now. I'm sorry, where are my manners? The name is Pugsley. What's yours?"

Cherry, Atticus, and Patch gave their names.

"Pleased to meet ya, how 'bout you two?" Puglsey then looked to the cat and mouse.

"I'm Tom." the cat replied.

"And I'm Jerry." the mouse added.

This then shocked the both of them. "YOU TALK!"

Atticus, Cherry, and Patch were even jaw dropped about actually hearing the tom cat and the brown mouse talking.

"Well, sure I talk!" Tom folded his arms. "What do you think I am, a dummy?"

"You said it, I didn't!" Jerry smirked.

"Is this really happening?" Cherry suddenly didn't feel well.

"I think it really is." Atticus said.

"Guys, if you could talk then why didn't either of you ever talk?" Patch asked.

"Yeah, that's a good question!" Tom glared at the mouse.

"Well there was nothing I wanted to say that I thought Tom would understand," Jerry shrugged, looking mad now. "And there still isn't!"

"Alright, that does it, you little--" Tom growled and held Jerry tight in his paw. "Boy, you get me angry!"

"Ah, ah, ah," Pugsley broke them up. "We told ya before, you guys gotta learn to be friends!"

"Absativelutely!" Frankie agreed. "Me and Pugsley have been through thick and thin!"

"And thin and thinner." Pugsley added.

"Well, I've tried to let these two become friends, but it's been hard." Patch said.

"Ah, ya gotta fight to survive!" Frankie encouraged. "It's a dog eat dog world."

Patch cringed at that.

"Uh, that's not our favorite expression, Frankie." Pugsley reminded his tiny friend.

"Oh, sorry..." Frankie told both Pugsley and Patch.

"They might be right." Cherry said to Tom and Jerry.

"Yeah, you two have to learn to be friends." Atticus said.

Pugsley kicked an old car, shining one of the headlights on him as he was singing about his friendship with Frankie, despite the latter being a flea. Eventually, Tom and Jerry joined in and they all became friends now.

"Why do I feel like this won't last?" Cherry looked to Atticus once Tom and Jerry decided to become friends from now on.

"It won't at first, but further on, they will become friends for real." Atticus said.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1K 54 11
Cherry, Atticus, Mo, Patch, Sabrina, and Penelope are forced away for summer vacation to go to a world known as Acme Acres where there are the Tiny T...
137 25 10
(If I was friends with Willy Wonka) Takes place after the new Wonka movie ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you sure?" "Yes. We don't have enough money to...
1.2K 64 12
Cherry, Atticus, and Patch are given a weird assignment to go into the neighborhood of Hilwood. There, they meet an optimistic boy named Arnold just...
64.8K 1K 15
What happens when Hogwarts and Camp Half- Blood/ Jupiter find out about their heroes' past.