What Luffy has a Twin?

By watershell56

This is the new version of the one before. So first I'm going to state that One Piece doesn't belong to me th... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
not a chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

2.8K 29 5
By watershell56

Chapter 1

How they got the idea

Luffy is jumping up and down in front of the deck waving bye to Ace when he was hit over the head.

“Why is it that you can’t wait one minute THAT GOES FOR YOU TO ACE?” Ace laughs and looks away towards the horizon but Luffy looked back to see the person in back of him. It’s his twin sister Kai. Garp always said that Luffy look like his dad while Kai looks like their mom but with blond hair.

“Oh hai, Kai what do you mean?” looking incident.

“I mean I asked you guys to wait for me and you just left.” Luffy laughs and shrugs.

“What can I tell you, I just followed Ace?”

“Ya well next time I see him I’m going to get him”, Kai said well trying to see which direction Ace is going in.

Luffy started to go in the direction of the forest to the hung out to train. Kai followed him and when they got there he started to go toward the boulder to the right that he has been trying to break since Ace and he recovered. He has made a dent on the boulder, but he hasn’t broken it. Well Luffy was doing his training; Kai got bored and went to do her training. Her training is to improve her kicks. She has been kicking trees down to make it the kicks better. She is right now on her 19th. When she knocked them down, she brings it to Madam who then uses it to as firewood. They will use that for food and heat. It would last for up to three to four weeks. Well she was kicking at the tree the day was going by. She had just knocked over the tree and had beaten her score of the kicks that it took to knock over the trees. Last time it took 105 kicks. This time it took 95 kicks. She took her knife out and cut the branches off. She put her knife away and started to drag the tree off to the house of the mountain bandits. She got there just as the sun got to the horizon.

“Kai is that you?” says a voice from the door.

“Ya”, says Kai.

“Where is Luffy? Is he not with you?” came the voice again.

“No he is still training or he fell asleep again.”

“Oh ok, were you training too.”

“Yes I have another tree for you.”

“Oh ok I will have the boys cut it when needed.” Kai headed towards the back but she stopped and went back to the front.

“Madam, I’m going to the town to see Makino.”

“I got it, go right ahead.” Kai headed out. She headed down the path to the village.

When she got to the village she went start to the bar. The bar was owned by Makino. When she went in there was about twelve people at the bar, while there was ten at different tables. One of the tables catches her attention. There were two people close together talking to only each other. She just shrugged thinking they must be passbyer. She walked to the back to see if she can get Makino’s attention. When she gets to the bar’s back entrance she saw a guy grab Makino’s butt. Kai got annoyed and went to see if she could do something. When she got closer she saw that it was a marine that had touched Makino’s butt and she also knows that means that Garp was in town. But first she had to dill with the marine. She walked up to them and waited till they saw her to say something. When they finally saw her they said with a slur, “is there something you want?”

“Yes, I want to know who your head is.”

“Oh is the little girl trying to be a big girl!”

“This girl is fourteen, and also l'm just short for my age I’m still growing thank you, and she wants you to answer her.” She said in an ordering tone. The man got up and saw that the girl was the same height as him and started to think what to do.

“My head is ‘Garp the fist’!” Kai was thinking of you are in trouble if I tell him what I just saw.

“Oh, then you must be good to be with him?” she said out loud.

 “Oh yes I am.”

“So where is Garp the fist?”

“He is going to see his friends then he is coming here.”

“Oh ok, so that’s what I hear.”

“What do you mean,” he slurred again.

“I mean…” she was interrupted by a guy with a dog hood on his head punching a hole in the wall. The hood comes off and the guy looks at Makino.

“Makino, how are you?” is what the guy says. Makino looks at him then shakes her head and says

“I’m good, How about you?”

“I’m good, is Kai here Madam said she is here?”

“I don’t know I haven’t seen her?” Kai goes to the back of the dog hood guy and jumps on to his back.

“Garp you’re back, by the way I think you should put that man on chore duty for a month.”

“Oh there you are, and why should I do that?”

“You should do that because he was groping Makino’s butt a little while before you got here and I know he was because I saw his doing that.” The man that she pointed at looked at Garp

“Garp don’t listen to her and anyway why would you she is just a little kid.” Was what he slurred as an answer to what Kai said?

“Will you see this little kid, first off is fourteen she is not a little kid. Second she is my granddaughter. Third my grandchildren don’t lie, so I believe her. Also you marine are charged with chore duties but not for one month but two.”

“Right sir I will go to the ship now and start.”

“Good lad.” The marine left and Garp looked to Kai.

“My, have you grown, it was only yesterday that I had to pull you off of Luffy because he called you a Meany and you had to prove you were.”

“Garp that was only a year ago, and it wasn’t you it was ace that pulled me off of Luffy.”

“Oh right I forget sometimes.”

“Right Garp you forget,” Kai looks at Garp

“Anyway how long are you staying?”

“I am only staying till tomorrow because I have to leave of the grandline.”

“Oh ok, well it’s late so…” Kai looks at Makino.

“Do you think I can stay with you tonight?”

“Sure Kai, you know you are allows able to stay with me. Go on upstairs and wait for me will I close up.”

“Ok Makino I will see you up there.” Kai went upstairs will Garp started to tell his crew of marines that they are to go to the boat for the night or sleep on the beach since it is a nice night for it. Garp left just as the last marine was leaving. He called over his shoulder to Makino.

“Please tell Kai that I will say goodbye to her before I left tomorrow.” Makino told the two people that they had to leave because she was closing of the night. While the two people were leaving they whispered to one another something. Makino closed after that and went upstairs to her home. She told Kai what Garp had said and went to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the spacing i copied the new edit straight from word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...