It's all about sex... [Studen...

By Kerry_x

This is a story about a girl called Rosa and a boy called Jai. Rosa is just looking for a good time like any... More

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher]
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Ten
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eleven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twelve
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fourteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fifteen.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Sixteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seventeen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eighteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nineteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty One
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty One.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Four
Its all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Eight.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Nine.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty One:
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Epilogue

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Five

97.3K 958 38
By Kerry_x

A/N: THERES MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! SO PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED!

VOTE/COMMENT! PLEASEEE!!  WOULD LOVE IT!

I'M THINKING ABOUT PUTTING THIS UP FOR THE WATTY AWARD? WHAT YOU THINKK?? LEMME KNOWW! :)

Love youu! x

-- Rosa’s POV

 After Jai and his family left, I went up to my room. Closing the door behind me, I smiled. I was playing a game with him now. The question is, can he keep up with me?

I know I sound awful. But the game had already started before I found out that he was married and I’m not one to back away from a game. Its part of my nature. I looked into the mirror; the dark hair was going to take some getting use too. I opened my wardrobe and pulled out a photo album from my top shelf, opening to the middle of the book, I saw all my old modelling pictures. There was one where I was naked, only covered in body paint. My hair was piled on my hair, my eyes were enhanced slightly to make them stand out against the green of the paint, and I was holding a bottle in my hand. It was for an energy drink company. This campaign had gone nationwide. I tell you that it was embarrassing when looking through a magazine and you see yourself in a campaign. Especially when you see loads of people with the same magazine. Another was where it was for babycham shoes. It was me sat on a stool with a load of other models and the whole thing of it was me to be the only one to be wearing ‘unique’ shoes. They were bright blue with different colour animals and shapes on them. Everyone else in the image was wearing plain shoes and they were looking envious. I smiled again, it was weird to think that this was only just a year ago. And yet they were still being used. The campaigns were supposed to be renewed this year and babycham have already said they want me to do it. The energy drink company? I wasn’t 100% on them yet. They were doing auditions and my manager wanted me to do it, but the hours it took to get ready were really bad. And then how long it took to get it off was ridiculous. I closed my eyes and lay back. I did enjoy modelling, but I loved university. I still had no idea what I wanted to do after it. I chose biology because it was something to challenge myself with. When people saw me, especially after they’ve seen me in the magazines they think I’m stupid. When they found out that I did biology at London University they looked at me like I was an alien. Yes I have the looks but I also have the smarts. I slowly fell asleep to the sound of my mother bringing the twins to bed.

-- The next Monday

I arrived back in London. Climbing the small stairs towards my apartment, I had missed it. I loved my family but I couldn’t stand being with them for more than a few days. The twins drove me insane and so did my mom. The only sane person was my dad, and even then he was a little crazy. Unlocking the door, I picked up the mail. Bill. Bill. Bill, oh wait, an actual letter? I opened it and saw it was from babycham, it read:

Hello Rosa,

We are writing to you because the campaign is due to be renewed and we would love for you to do it again. So if you could come to the studio from last year we would gladly start it then and there. You will we paid handsomely for you time and we hope that you can make it.

Thanks, Christopher Dinks.

 I already knew about the contract and have already said yes to it. So why they was sending me a letter about it? Weirdoes. I sighed to myself. Pulling my suitcase to my room I started to unload and sort into washing. These tasks were too tedious. They drove me insane.

After a few hours it started to get late. My watch read at 19:49. Hmm, should I go out tonight? Yes I will. I hadn’t had sex with anyone since that kid from the start of the week before. I needed a good night of just pure sex. No talking, just dancing, drinking and then going back to either theirs or mine. I started to get ready, I chose a dress by Rare, and it was white, in a sailor type of style. It was almost skin tight. It made my breasts look AMAZING! I grinned to myself. Definitely going to pull tonight.

Around three hours later I was at a club, the place wasn’t too packed. My shoes were black as was my bag. My hair was straightened to a pin. My make up was smoky but not over done. I walked to the bar; the bartender automatically came straight over. I smiled at him; I swear I think his heart stopped beating for a minute. Gathering himself up, he made me a vodka and coke. This happens to be a favourite drink of mine. I pulled my purse out to pay when he shook his head.

“It’s on the house.” Then putting his fingers to his lips and winked. I smiled again at him. Turing to the dance floor, it was empty well except for a few students. Looking around I saw a group of teachers in a booth. Wow, they know how to party. I caught the eye of some guy on the other side of the room. He was with a group of guys and a few girls. One of which was hanging onto his arm. Shaking the girl off, he made his way over.

“Hi there.” He smiled; his teeth gleamed in the light.

“Hi yourself,” I smiled back.

“Want another drink?” I shook my head and held up my glass to show it mostly full.

“Aw, too bad.”

“Why too bad?”

“I would’ve bought you one.” I closed the distance and whispered in his ear

“Nothing stops you doing that later.” I then bit his ear gently. He moaned a little and wrapped his arms round me. He had black hair, fairly muscular, great teeth, a not to bad to look at face. He’ll do. Within ten minutes, we were outside. He had me pressed against a wall, our lips together. He’s not the best kisser. I didn’t care. I broke the kiss.

“Why don’t we go back to yours?” I gasped

“No.”

“And why not?” I asked in between kisses.

“Because, my girlfriend is at home. And if she sees you, she’ll go crazy.” Alright then. There goes my mood. I pushed him off.

“Why did you do that?”

“Because you have a girlfriend at home that’s why.” I walked off and went back into the club. I sighed to myself. The bartender came over and gave me another drink.

“What happened to the guy from before?” he asked.

“Nothing, I realised there was a much hotter guy that I wanted to talk to.”

“Oh yeah? Who?” I reached across the bar, and touched his hand gently.

“Well, let’s just say. He has black hair, green eyes and works here.” He smiled, knowing that I was talking about him. He was cute, cuter than the other guy.

“So when do you get off?”

“Well, I finish in five. Then we have the night?”

“Okay then. I’ll wait here.” I smiled and he reached over and touched my face.

-- Jai’s POV

 I was in a club with a group of the other teachers. One had gotten a promotion and decided he wanted to go to a club and get drunk. I had been dragged along. And I mean dragged. The club was empty except for a few groups of students and a few other people coming in from work. We’d been there for an hour when a pretty girl with dark hair to the middle of her back, wearing a white skin tight dress. I watched as the bartender went over and stood still for like a full sixty seconds. He then gave her a drink on the house. Wow. That girl had some power didn’t she? I got sucked back into the conversation. When it was my turn to get a round, the bartender was again talking to the girl, he was touching her face. Then walking away the girl turned towards me. My heart sank.

“Why do I keep seeing you everywhere I go Jai?”

“Y’know Rosa I have no idea.” I shook my head.

“I think its fate.” I looked at her.

“Why would you say that?”

“Because, you’re in an unhappy marriage and I think I’m supposed to help you.” She smiled.

“What makes you think that I’m unhappy in my marriage?”

“It’s actually quite simple really. You’re neck tenses when she’s too near, when she was holding your hand at my mother’s your hand was in front of hers yet you were leaning away. Just little things like that. You don’t have to be a genius like me, just able to watch people without them realising it.” I felt a flush of anger. My cheeks burned like she had slapped me on either cheek. How dare she say that? I’m not happy in my marriage. Wait… did I say I’m not happy? I glared at her and just walked away. Sitting back at the table, the others looked at me.

“Jai, where’s the drinks?” Oh shoot. I looked back at the bar; the bartender was sat now with her, talking. I sighed and got up and walked to the bar again. Getting to the bar, I had to stand next to the bartender, I could hear their conversation.

“So Derek… are you ever going to kiss me?” I turned my head slightly, and saw that she was leant forward, her hand on his upper leg and her head tilted slightly and her lips were parted in an irresistible way. This Derek must’ve thought so too, because he then kissed her. Instead of closing her eyes, she caught mine. I stared back. She then winked. She winked?! Closing her eyes she then kissed him back. I ordered the drinks. I couldn’t keep my eyes of them; I watched as Rosa turned it from an innocent kiss to a more passionate one, pulling on his neck slightly, he moved closer. After a few minutes of watching them out of the corner of my eye, she pulled away. Without a word she stood up, downed the last of her drink, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door. Her hair bounced of her shoulders and he followed like a dutiful dog. As she reached the door, she turned and winked at me. Again! What’s with the winking and this woman! I grabbed the tray of drinks and went to the back to the table to join them and hoped to forget about Rosa for the whole night.

-- Rosa’s POV

 As soon as I and Derek left the club, we jumped into a taxi. Derek told him the address of his flat. I pulled him to me again and we started making out. His hand went up my leg, slowly starting up the skirt of my dress. Grabbing the very thin fabric I had on underneath, he pulled it down my legs. This is exactly what I wanted. I giggled against his lips. He was already hard. I could feel the taxi driver watching us through the mirror. I pushed Derek off slightly,

“Hey taxi driver, can you get moving already?! Otherwise we’ll end up fucking here on your back seat. And no, you won’t be joining or watching.” He grunted and finally set off. I pulled Derek back to me. He actually wasn’t too bad a kisser; I just hope he was good at sex. He was practically on top of me, his hands were in my hair and he held on to me. As if he was scared of me leaving. His lips left mine and travelled down my neck, he caught the spot on my neck and I moaned pushing my body against his. He freed one of his hands from my hair, and starting stroking me. I moaned even more and pulled him closer. Fuck, this guy knows what to do with his hands… Derek’s lips ended up on mine again, I moaned louder and louder. My body was beginning to tremble, a tell tale sign that I was about to climax. A few minutes later I did just that, I screamed into his lips and ground my body harder into his. He pulled away smiling.

“Knew I’ll get you first.” I growled and was just about to pounce on him when the taxi driver stopped and indicated that we had reached Derek’s place. He pulled me out and paid the driver. I looked up; it was an apartment building, similar to mine, but was on the upper-side of London.

“How does a simple bar tender afford a place like this?” I asked

“My parents bought it and gave it me when they moved abroad.” We reached the elevator, and he pressed the button, it came almost instantly. I pulled him in and as soon as the doors closed, I pushed him against the wall and unbuttoned his jeans, he was a little shocked and I leant on my knees slightly and took him into my mouth, he groaned and wrapped his fingers in my hair.

“Oh god, Rosa.” I had till we the reached the 13th floor. And we were already on floor 3, moving my mouth and tongue faster and faster on him. He came into my mouth. Just as I stood up the elevator pinged, telling us we had arrived on his floor. I gave him my winning smile and he just gave me a look that clearly told me that he wanted me. Pulling on my hand, he led me towards his door. Clicking the door open he took my bag and put it on the table in his living room.

“I don’t usually do this?” he said quietly.

“Don’t do what? Pick up a girl in a bar?”

“Yeah, that. I feel like I’ll take advantage…” I walked up to him and pressed my body against his.

“Derek, you’re not taking advantage, it’s clear that I’m sober. I’m just looking for a good night of sex. And if you can do what you did before in the taxi, we’ll both get what we want tonight.” I pushed myself away from him and started walking to his bedroom. I pulled on the zipper on my dress, it fell to the ground. I was completely naked seeing as he got rid of my panties before, walking in just my heels, I turned towards him and beckoned him to follow me. I heard him stumbling after me. When I reached his room, I sat on his bed, waiting for him to catch up. He stood in front of me, his eyes filled with lust, but his face was worried. For goodness sake…

“Rosa, are you absolutely sure?”

“Yes Derek I am, now are you going to come here and give me what I want from you? Or shall we call it a night?” That seemed to snap him out of the mood he was in. He kneeled in front of me, holding onto my legs, he lowered his tongue onto me. I moaned showing that I wanted him to continue.

I woke up around three hours later; it was just starting to get light, shit. I had to get going or I’ll be late. Sliding out of the bed as quietly as I could I picked up my shoes and slipped on my dress. Letting myself out, I called the elevator. When I eventually got out and was in a taxi, I let myself think about last night. He was good. Better than I thought he would be. But he wasn’t as good as his hands. Otherwise it had been a good night. Reaching my apartment, I paid the driver; I could feel his eyes on my arse as I walked away. I didn’t care. I could practically hear my coffee machine calling to me. Looking at the time I saw that I only had half an hour to get to university. Fuck it. I’m going bed. Slipping out of dress for the second time that day, I climbed into bed and just passed out.

-- Jai’s POV

I got to the university early, entering the classroom. I wanted to set up; this was my first official class since I started working here. I was nervous, my head my pounding slightly. I had one too many beers last night and had a slight hangover. Nothing coffee wouldn’t fix.

I was still annoyed about what Rosa had said about my marriage. It wasn’t true. It couldn’t be, yeah me and Claire had problems but we wasn’t unhappy. Slowly people started coming in, taking their seats. There was a boy called Daniel that was smart and didn’t need any help really. He was getting all A’s for his grades, but when I had spoke to him he was a little stuck up. He lived in halls of residence and wasn’t very clean. Another girl was Polly; she was nice enough but not the brightest bulb in the box if you get my meaning. She had tried to come on to me, but when I mentioned that I was married she back off pretty quickly. All the girls were pretty similar to her; I’m guessing they want to say that they had sex with a teacher. I glanced at the clock; it was 09:01 time to start. I glanced around the room taking note of how many people who were in and who weren’t. I noticed Rosa wasn’t in. Shit, could that bar tender have done something?! No Jai, she’ll be fine. Calm down. I could hear a small voice in the back of my mind asking why I cared so much. I met her mother, if anything happened to her, she would be crushed. I reasoned with myself. Pushing myself out of my chair, I began the class. All the while Rosa was on my mind…

-- Three hours later

The class had ended, I’d decided to make a quick visit to Rosa’s apartment, and I had to make sure she was okay. Looking at the clock it read 12:33, gathering my stuff up together I made my way to the teacher’s parking lot. It took me less than 30 minutes, there was no traffic, which was a little wired for the time of the day it was. Reaching Rosa’s place, I jumped out of the car, I jogged over to the door, pressing the doorbell and waited. No one answered. I got a little frantic, I knocked this time. And again a little louder. At one point I was almost hammering on the door.

“For fuck sakes! Will you stop knocking for five seconds so I can open the goddamn door!?” She screamed through the door. Opening it, she was in a silk robe, her hair was wet and hanging over her shoulders and she had no traces of make up around her eyes.

“Jai, what are you doing here?” She questioned.

“Where were you today?”

“I was here sleeping. Do you do this to all your students that don’t turn up? Or am I just special?” Her lips moved into a teasing smile. I didn’t answer. She turned and walked back into the apartment.

“If you’re coming in shut the door behind you, if not shut the door anyway.” She called back to me. Following her, I stepped into the apartment and swung the door shut behind me. She was leant against the kitchen counter holding a cup of coffee in one hand and a biology book in the other. Her robe came to about mid-thigh, her legs shone slightly from the drying water on them.

“So is it because I’m special you decided to come visit me?”

“Don’t flatter yourself.”

“Ooh, snarky are we? Didn’t think you had it in you.” I just glared. I don’t know what’s going on with me, when I saw her; this overwhelming feeling of anger had come over me. She put the book and coffee down, pushing herself away from the counter, walking towards me, she stuck her face right in front of me.

“So am I?”

“Are you what?”

“Am I special to you? That needed to visit me?”

“No, I was more worried about you’re mother. Especially as you went home with that bartender last night.”

“So you were watching then?” Fuck.

“No.”

“So how did you know I went home with him?” Shit, need an excuse. I was quiet to long because she laughed, moving away from in front of me, she said.

“Y’know Jai, for someone who’s in a ‘happy’ marriage” she said this with air quotes “you seem like you don’t know what you want.”

“I am happy.” I said simply.

“Do we really have to do this again? We went through this last night.”

“No we didn’t. You tried to tell me my marriage was a sham. Which isn’t true.”

“I never said your marriage was a sham, I just said you were unhappy.” Crap, she’s right. She grinned, “See, told you.” She glanced at the time on the cooker. “Back in a sec.” she walked out of the room.

“Go sit in the living room if you want.” She called back to me. I stood there awkwardly for a few moments. Walking into the living room, I saw the flat screen TV, the black leather couch and a matching swivel chair, the wooden floor and the cream walls. A dark wood coffee table sat in the middle of the room which was holding a book, opened. Walking to the book, I picked it up and sunk into the couch. Looking at the picture, it was a recent picture of Rosa and her family. Must’ve been taken last weekend. Her dark hair tumbled down her shoulders, her smile was genuine and she was sat in the middle of her parents while the twins were sat on the floor. Hayden was sat with a white teddy in her lap and Oliver had a portable game console clutched in his hand. Smiling I flipped to the a few pages back and saw a sight that I would always remember. Rosa was sat on a low stool, well straddling really. Her body was the chest down was covered in images; New York City was on her leg, the empire state building climbed up her leg. The Egyptian pyramids went around her stomach, and all different landmarks covered her body. Her eyes were staring straight into the camera, they were covered in black eye shadow and her lips were parted slightly. I know I shouldn’t, but fuck she looks hot in this picture. I was just about to turn the page when I heard Rosa say

“So you like my pictures then?” I jumped when I heard her. Looking at her she was wearing some shorts and a crop top, it showed her toned stomach.

“Sorry, got curious…” I went to put the book down.

“Don’t.” she walked over sat next to me, and picked the book out of my hands. Curling her legs under her she leant back and pulled on my shoulder to pull me with her. Placing the book on her knee, she looked at the image of her.

“You actually wouldn’t believe how long that took… this was taken for… a European company, they wanted to advertise their airline and they thought that getting a naked girl covered in images would work.”

“Did it?”

“Surprisingly yes, I don’t know why though.” Her smile said otherwise. It was obvious. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder

“Y’know I see why it did in a way.”

“Really? Do tell.” She shifted to look at me. She looked at me through her eyelashes; her lips were so…kissable. I shook my head mentally. Where the hell did that come from?!

“Well, you’re obviously naked, and everyone says sex sells. So therefore pretty girl + nakedness = successful campaign.”

“I’m pretty to you?” She HAD to pick up on that… “Rosa, I think we both know that.” Might as well be truthful. She laughed a little.

“Am I just pretty?”

“I’m not answering that.”

“Why not?” she had moved to leaning on her knees now, she was looking at me straight in the face.

“Because, I’m married and we both know it’s smart for me not to answer that.”

“Fine!” She huffed and next thing I know her head was on my knee.

“Rosa! What the fuck!?”

“Sorry I wanted to lie down, and someone is sitting on my couch. Sorry Jai, if you want I’ll get up.” She moved to get up.

“No Rosa its fine. Actually hold on a sec…” surprise flittered through her face briefly. So quick I barely saw it. I grabbed a cushion and placed it on my knee. “There you go.”

“Thanks Jai.” She yawned. Her eyes shut, within seconds she was asleep. How do girls do that? I left her to sleep; I carried on looking through the album. I placed my legs on the coffee table, and shuffled down the couch a little. The pictures from when she did modelling were fantastic. A lot were racy but they weren’t like the type you see in lad’s magazine, other pictures of when she was in high school. There was a few when she was with a group of girls. One stood out in particular, she must’ve been about thirteen or so, and she was with this other girl, Rosa’s dark blonde hair, so she’s a natural blonde… was being blown behind her and she was arm swinging with another girl who had black hair. They both had massive grins on their face. Rosa looked different, the persona she had now was no where to be seen. She looked like any other thirteen year old. I wonder who the other girl was. Flicking to the back of the book, a couple pieces of paper slid onto the couch, picking them up a name stood out…

Playboy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 5.5K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...
349 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
82.2K 2K 47
I'm Scarlet Rose Brooks, a girl who never intended nor expected to fall inlove with a guy who's beyond my expectations. I've been in love with my bes...
1.8M 42K 38
'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed, Irish student trying to survive the in...