The Secret Life of Malia Dall...

By simplicational

Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt... More

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas
Chapter 1 - Chanter
Chapter 2 - Se Casser
Chapter 3 - S'amuser
Chapter 4 - Les Garçons
Chapter 5 - Feu D'artifice
Chapter 6 - Citations
Chapter 7 - L'hockey de la rue
Chapter 8 - Cuire
Chapter 9 - Avions
Chapter 10 - Mes Livres
Chapter 11 - Végétarien
Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour
Chapter 13 - Découvert
Chapter 14 - Pardonné
Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter
Chapter 16 - Réponses
Chapter 17 - NAFs
Chapter 18 - La Plage et Nouveaux Amis
Chapter 19 - Idées
Chapter 20 - Mi Familia
Chapter 21 - Voyager
Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping
Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis
Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque
Chapter 25 - L'hôpital
Chapter 26 - Librairies et Café
Chapter 27 - S'endormir
Chapter 28 - Insomnie
Chapter 29 - S'embrasser
Chapter 30 - S'évanouir
Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés
Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie
Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions
Chapter 34 - Gâteau
Chapter 35 - Anniversaires
Chapter 36 - La Farce D'ultime
Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro
Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires
Chapter 39 - Recuerdos
Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux
Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant
Chapter 43 - Merci
Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses
Chapter 45: Surprendre
Chapter 46: Au Revoir
Chapter 47: My Little Secret
Chapter 48: Insostituibile
Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado
Chapter 50: Leugens
Chapter 51: Amigas
Chapter 52: Le Projet
Chapter 53: White
Chapter 54: Mort
Chapter 55: Normalite
Chapter 56: Coming Home
Chapter 57: 11 days
Chapter 58: Reunions
Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries
Chapter 60: Omaha
Chapter 61: You're Mine
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 41 - Avec Moi

1.3K 35 8
By simplicational

Again babes I am so sorry that I didn't upload on Sunday but I was so busy and I completely forgot and then I didn't realize till really late on Monday and I was so exhausted. But here is the next chapter.

Chapter 41: Avec Moi

Malia's POV

We arrived back at Cameron and my house at 3:44pm to be precise. The guys were starving by the time we got home but I made them help Lily and me get the groceries out of the car and into the refrigerator. Thankfully everything was still fairly cold and would be fine.

"Are you okay?" Matt asks coming up to me. I nod my head.

"Yeah I think I'll be fine," I tell him truthfully.

"Do you want some company?" He asks as I headed for the stairs.

"Um, no I was going to start editing the video I took from today and I kind of want to be alone for that," I practically whisper to him. I didn't want him thinking I didn't want him around I just felt a personal connection to this new video.

"I understand Malia, don't feel bad. Just let me know when you're done so we can cuddle, watch movies, and eat ice cream together because I know you need it," He says and flashes me a smile that could brighten anyone's day. I knew that ice cream would come in handy.

"Thanks Matt. I love you," I said and I gave him a huge hug. He hugged me back tightly.

"I love you too babe," He said and kissed my forehead gently. I smiled before turning around and heading to the safety and security of my room. When I reached my room I walked in and locked the door. Lily was aware that I wanted to be alone so I had these next few hours to myself. I had told my NAFIANs that I would upload my new video this morning and I hadn't uploaded yet so I felt obligated to upload it now.

@MaliaIDallas: I'm so sorry my loves for the wait but I am uploading #MaliasNewVideo right now. We had some traffic issues I will explain in my next video that I will hopefully be uploading tomorrow.

I started uploading the prank I pulled on Taylor from the other day. While it was uploading I obtained the footage from my phone and got it onto my computer. The quality of the camera wasn't the greatest but it is the words and the focus of the video that matters the most. I didn't cut anything from Robert's short speech because I felt it would be insensitive to change his words. I put in the small clips of Aiden and I put some pictures of him in too.

At that point my Taylor prank video had uploaded. I had titled it revenge is best served cold...

@MaliaIDallas: My new video is up go like it and tweet #MaliasNewVideo

I couldn't do a following spree right now I had to edit the video.

I situated the small footage I got of the overall scene and I put them in places where I felt would be best. Then I took my digital camera and set it up on my wall and filmed myself.

"Hi guys, its Malia. So as you can tell this video is a little bit different. I don't normally upload two times a week let alone two days in a row. However I just thought you all should know that there was a huge car crash on the highway yesterday as in today when I am filming this and Lily and I witnessed it firsthand. We were thankfully not in the car crash but we were really close. If Lily hadn't screamed at me for losing focus we could have been seriously injured or worse. While Lily and I were fortunate, others were not," I took a deep breath. "Lily and I went around what I think was eleven cars looking for anyone who was trapped or injured within the cars. At first we found no one but then we heard crying and we found a small four year old boy sitting in the back seat of a car with his mother dead in the driver's seat," I looked up at the ceiling. I wasn't going to cry but I felt the need to but I didn't want to. "Lily and I managed to pull him out of the car safely and he wasn't hurt at all. Physically that is. That little boy's name was Aiden. I will put a picture of him on the side," I said and gestured to the side of me and just the thought of Aiden made me smile but tears were clearly trying to form in my eyes. "Oh god," I whispered as I took a few seconds to breathe.

"I don't want you guys to think that my first thought when I saw the car crash was to film it because it would make a great video. That was not my thought at all. I felt that this would be a good way to raise awareness of the reckless driving by people out there. You should never text and drive, drink and drive, be high and drive, you shouldn't be high in general. But when you are on the road please be careful because as of August 11, 2014 Aiden Moti lost his mother. I met his dad and he asked me to film a few words so please enjoy the rest of the video and take it seriously," I say. I stand up from where I was sitting on my bed and walk over to my camera and stop it. I upload the footage to my computer and watch it. I didn't cut anything because I wanted it to be real. I didn't feel this video should have background music so I didn't put any in. I put Robert's small eulogy and speech afterwards. I also put in the small picture of Aiden where I gestured. I decided that throughout Robert's speech I would have a small corner playing the video of Aiden being himself and oblivious to the trauma and chaos around him.

I watched the video over and over again finding a different mistake every time. I wanted this video to be as good as it could get.

I spent four hours locked in my room with my taco bell burritos and my laptop just editing and watching my video over and over again.

Finally I came to my senses and I felt that the video couldn't get any better and I felt confident in the content that I had created. I slowly closed my laptop screen and stood up from my chair. I stretched my muscles out and walked into my bathroom to take a shower. It was now 8:21pm. I had completely forgot about cooking dinner for the guys. I took a quick shower and threw on a pair of loose grey sweatpants, a large baggy white sweater, and white ankle socks and hurried down the stairs and saw all the guys in the kitchen and Lily with boxes of pizza. My hair was thrown up in a messy bun but was falling out from the speed at which I came down the stairs.

"I'm so sorry guys, I forgot to make you guys dinner like I promised, I'm so sorry," I apologize to them. They all look at me and Matt stands up and walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Babe don't worry we can live with pizza, you work yourself too hard. You try and do so much for us, you just spent four hours working on a video that you felt was important to educate the community about. You risked your life for a four year old boy you didn't know, and you're the most caring person I've ever met. If anything we should be making you dinner. You didn't even eat dinner," He tells me looking in my eyes. My cheeks were now rosy and I was staring at the ground.

"Pizza sounds nice," I tell him and he smiles and hands me a few slices of green pepper. He knew me too well. "Hey is your cuddle session offer still up?" I ask him. I really could use some cuddles and ice cream right now.

"Always," He whispers to me. I smile and walk over to the freezer and take out two pints of ice cream that we had bought at the grocery store. I then balanced them along with my pizza and followed Matt to his room. He held the door open for me and took the ice cream making it easier for me to walk in. I saw that his laptop was out and he had his earphones plugged in.

"What were you watching?" I asked him.

"Just some reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S," He says to me. I smile. I liked that show.

"It's a good show," I tell him. He nods his head in agreement. "So what should we watch?" I ask him.

"Whatever you want babe, I just want to spend time with you," He says as he comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me tightly. I smiled and my heart sped up. Matt could still do this to me. I don't think it will ever stop. I don't think I would want it to stop. The fact that Matt still gives me butterflies gives me comfort in a weird sort of way. We set my pizza on the nightstand along with the ice cream as he got under the covers and I followed snuggling into him. I grabbed my plate of pizza then handed Matt his pint of ice cream. I was going to finish my pizza before digging into my ice cream. Matt grabbed his laptop and unplugged his headphones so I could hear.

"What should we watch," I pondered to myself.

"What mood are you feeling?" He asks.

"Well it's like 8:30 or something so horror is off the list, I probably wouldn't have picked it anyways," I ramble quietly to myself.

"So close," Matt pouts sarcastically. I purse my lips at him. He chuckles then he playfully pecks my pursed lips. I didn't expect him to do that so my mouth opened but quickly closed. Matt just chuckled at my weird reaction and put his attention back to the screen. I did too.

"Can we watch 27 dresses?" I ask him. I wasn't usually the type to force a guy or anybody to watch a chick flick with me but I was just really in the mood to watch it. It was one of my favorite movies.

"It sounds like a chick flick," He says skeptically with eyebrows raised.

"It is," I reply timidly hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Alright, whatever you want. It better be a good one," He says with a smirk. I smiled. It made me happy that Matt was willing to watch chick flicks with me. I wasn't the stereotypical girl to always want to watch the notebook. I mean yeah I have seen it and yeah I think it is pretty good but I don't know if it is one of those movies where I could watch it twice. I feel like it is just full of so much cliché lovey stuff. I will admit some of it is cute but something about it irks me. It's not bad though, there are far worse movies.

Matt found 27 dresses and started the movie. I snuggled even closer to Matt and his arm tightened around me as I did. I watched the screen intently as the movie began while slowly eating my pizza. For my most people they can eat two pieces of pizza over the span of an entire movie but for me I am finished before the credits have finished. I could feel Matt's eyes on me as I ate and I it only made me more self-conscious. I always knew that I was not the neatest eater but I never really cared all that much because I never had a reason to. Then I met the guys. It wasn't that I felt the need to be prim and proper, but I didn't want to be seen as a slob.

"Your gaze is distracting me," I mutter to him without removing my eyes from the screen of his laptop. I heard Matt chuckle and turn his head back to the screen.

"I can't help but stare at my beautiful girlfriend as she eats a beautiful food," He claims. I laugh.

"Pizza is a beautiful food," I agree with him on that but then return my attention to the movie. As predicted I had finished my pizza as the credits ended. I then grabbed my ice cream and opened it up. Matt opened his up with me. "You could have started eating your ice cream," I tell him.

"I know but I wanted to wait for you," He says. That's sweet. I smile at his comment and we both take a spoonful of our ice cream. I had mint, just mint. I didn't want the chocolate chips in it. I do like mint chocolate chip ice cream but sometimes I didn't want the chocolate flavor. Matt had gotten vanilla ice cream with caramel in it. I liked caramel. The movie was playing and she was currently running back and forth switching weddings. I always found this part amusing yet I admired her for how dedicated she was to her friends.

Every so often I would look to Matt to see how he was enjoying the movie. Every time I looked at him he would be watching the movie but would feel my gaze and turn his head to smile at me. Eventually I engrossed myself completely in the movie. I watched the screen intently as the pixels moved with the human figure and ate my ice cream. This was the life. I loved this. I loved Matt. Eating ice cream with my boyfriend. I couldn't help but let my thoughts wander to my brilliant boyfriend.

Matt was amazing. His features were so precise and his jawline, oh let's not forget his jawline. His eyes would be the death of me I could look at them all day. I loved how he was taller than me. I loved how his hands covered mine making me feel safe. I loved how our bodies felt together when we were snuggled up to each other. I loved that he wanted to do this with me. He knew when to give me space.

Was Matt perfect? No. But I liked that. I loved that. I love Matt because he isn't perfect. If he was I don't know how I would feel about it. I knew I wasn't perfect and Matt knew I wasn't perfect and he was just as content as I was with not being the definition of perfection.

1 hour and 51 minutes later....

The movie had ended and although there were a couple of tears running down my cheeks my eyes were drooping surprisingly Matt hadn't fallen asleep. He had taken my ice cream away along with his and thrown it in the garbage can after the movie had finished so I was left here in his bed for the time being. I stopped the movie credits and shut his laptop. I wasn't really thinking so I pushed it at the foot of the bed and got farther under the covers to get warm. Just as I closed my eyes I heard the door open. I heard Matt walk over to the bed and he gently kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Malia I love you so much," He whispered to me thinking I was asleep. I heard him get up to leave and I opened my eyes in confusion.

"Matt?" I whispered. He swung his figure around to look at me. "Where are you going?" I asked him curiously.

"I was going to sleep on the couch downstairs," He said back. He is adorable. I smiled at his statement.

"No, stay. I want to sleep with you," I say. The minute I said it I realized how wrong it sounded. I saw Matt smirk and I had no energy to even blush. "Don't even, just stay with me tonight," I said lazily and he chuckled. He walked back over to the bed and got in on the other side. I snuggled close to his body for warmth and he wrapped an arm around me as I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. The feeling of his hand on my waist was so comfortable but at the same time it burned my skin but I loved it. The sound of his heartbeat made mine accelerate but remain steady at the same time. So this is love.

Matt's POV

I wasn't all that tired but I knew Malia was. I watched her as she fell asleep with her head lying on my chest. My arm was wrapped around her waist to hold her close to me and keep her warm. She was so small and she seemed so fragile but I knew that she didn't like being seen that way. She was strong. She was one of the strongest people I knew. She didn't like to be vulnerable. But I knew deep down that no matter how strong her outer shell was she had a lot of hurt inside of her. She had been through so much and she had kept it all bottled up inside of her. I knew that one day it would all explode and I was ready for that. I was ready to be there for her no matter what. I wasn't going to let her go because I couldn't. I knew she needed me just as much as I needed her no matter what she will say.

When that day comes I know it won't be pretty and I know that things will be said but they won't mean anything. I love Malia so much it hurts. I don't want to see her hurt. I can't bear to see her hurt or even think about her hurting.

I discarded those images from my mind and just focused on Malia's breathing. She was sound asleep and it was only a bit past eleven o'clock. I watched as her body rose and fell with her breathing. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Breathing. The way that Malia breathed was so fascinating to me. I know it is something weird to consider but that breathing was what keeps us humans alive. Malia's breathing is what keeps her alive and I am just taking the time to appreciate the breath that she was given.

I feel so selfish but I don't want to be without Malia. Malia is mine. I don't want anyone to hurt her. I don't want to let this get to my head but Malia has been through so much already in life and just these past few months so much has happened. I can't let her get hurt physically or emotionally anymore. I know I can't do everything in my power but I can try my best. In the end I just want her to be happy.

I just certainly hope it's with me...

Alright I hope you are still enjoying it. I know this chapter is short but I wanted it to be just Malia and Matt together for the majority of the time. I hope you guys like it. I know I said that I wouldn't do Matt's POV and I didn't want to but I really felt that I should put his thoughts in there. I won't do many different POV it will mostly be in Malia's and if it is in anyone else's it will probably be Matt's.

Avec moi means with me in French

Please go subscribe to my friend and my YouTube channel it would mean a lot (copy and paste this URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9FgP_8hlzQNtYNcnjAjoyA) We haven't posted any videos yet but that is just because we live in different states and haven't seen each other recently but we will be posting soon and I will be sure to let y'all know when :) Also go follow my instagram (username: simplicational) because I make some cool edits and you can follow my tumblr so you can get my imagines :) (simplicational.tumblr.com) my other tumblr (photogrier.tumblr.com) is for photos and I post some of my instagram edits on there :)

xoxo

-micaela (s.q)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 9.5K 102
Katya Dallas, better known as "Kat", has been asked to join her brother Cameron on the Magcon Tour. Little does she know, she'd find her soulmate alo...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
105K 1.2K 30
Olivia Dallas, yes, Cameron Dallas's sister is very close with Cam. When he finds out Olivia can come to the MAGCON tour with him, he is very excited...
3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...