Phantom Anthem

By 1StoryMaker

Danny's life is still the same but things are just getting worse. Danny doesn't know how. Afterall he is just... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
Acknowledgement
24
I'm not Dead!
25
26
Authors note

22

129 8 0
By 1StoryMaker

"Ok...now what?" Danny asked as he landed on the ground.

A bright flash...and two blue eyes were staring at the girl.

Sam grinned. She found it funny how someone could ever get used to that. Flash. Green. Flash. Blue. It's surreal yet soo...real.

"Well if you lovebirds are done making gooey eyes, I'd say we get to the pyramids."

The two stopped and quickly gave their automated response, "We are NOT lovebirds!"

"Ya, save that for the judge. Now let's get a move on!"
________________________

"B! You sure your alright? I can go there myself, you know? Like I said, I've been here. I know this place like the back of my hand."

"Just quit your yapping and lead the way! I came here to help you didn't I? You may have been here thousands of times, but I know better." He muttered before looking at her. "You think I don't get it? Whatever it is you're trying to achieve alone...Anyways, I meant it when I said I will be with you through and through."

Lilith didnt respond. She just stared at him, like he were some sort of a precious doll that got out.

After a few seconds, Young Blood spoke, "So? How long do we have?"

"Oh! I-we-i-um...well- Oh..." she stuttered. Having been pulled out of your thoughts leaves one's brain in a frozen state.

Shaking her head, she finally spoke as she regained control over herself. "We have to move quick. No more breaks. Want out, go now, there won't be any more chances. And once we get to the tomb, I'm going in alone. Do no argue about that one."

Blood nodded. "Gotcha. I'm all in, let's go!"
_____________________________
"I wonder what was that energy spectrum that we apparently found here."

"Don't we all want to know?"

"Yes, its a huge energy, even this spectrum meter is going bonkers! Besides, it's got something to do with the missing Sam right? Makes it even more important. "

The three continued ahead. They were surprised how everything seemed too easy.

They got the letter...and came up with some idea.

The vault had the maps and Skulker knew quite a bit.

Danny managed to get them here with no problems whatsoever. But then with most of the ghosts on their side now, was that surprising?

And now. The pyramid. There weren't any booby traps. And those which were there, seemed to have been...destroyed.

Destroyed.

Someone had BEEN here!

That thought hit the trio about the same time as they saw a huge boulder shoved aside and the tomb room wide open.

"Ok. Ready?" Danny asked. The two nodded. And going ghost, he held onto their hands as they went in.

In case anything went wrong, he'd turn intangible and get them out.

What they saw when they entered though was quite a scene.
________________________________
"Ok. You got everything?"

"Ya. Sure did. The energy radiated here is soo powerful. I managed to power up the energy supply." He said, raising the brightly glowing, green battery box.

Lilith smiled. Things were going on too well. Now she just needed to get in and get what's hers and they could go. She was worried about the other ghost's condition. He was stubborn as ever.

She knew it wasn't possible for him to be perfectly alright after that. But she needed someone to watch out while she went in. Plus he actually suggested coming along.

And she trusted him.

Quickly, she went in, ahead, leaving the young boy ghost behind, smiling wistfully to himself.

She had just gotten in, when she heard some sounds. It came from outside.

Instinctively she recognised it for what it was.

A battle. Quickly, she rushed outside, knowing that there was only one person being attacked and he wasn't completely up to speed.

"Blood! Move now!" As she shouted, a huge ecto blast escaped her hands and struck the attacking figure.

Said figure turned to attack the intruder. "You should never have come here. This isn't where just anyone can come."

Young blood moved aside, he knew just as well that he was weak at the moment.

What was he thinking! Hiw could he have helped her out?

As thiugh reading his mind, Lilith spoke up, "Thanks B for holding the fort! Atleast I got time to act!" And with that she continued to fight.

The cloaked figured paused a moment as she had spoken, but quickly began to dodge.

Finally one of her strikes hit him square on his chest. The force struck open the latch that held the cloak over him.

And it fell off.

Turning around, she found herself face to face with someone she hadnt seen in a long time.
___________________________________
"What's going on?" Sam asked.

Right in front them, the three saw two ghosts fighting the most intense battle ever.

Looking at the side, Danny noticed someone else at a corner.

The three rushed to him. "Young Blood? What are you doing here? What's going on? "

For a moment he didn't respond, just looking at them with the same confusion written on his face. The finally he responded with a grimace, "We were almost done with our work when that guy just pops up almost nd starts attacking me. I was holding the fort down waiting for her to come.

She just came and took over."

They all stopped as they heard, was that a squeal?

All gasped as they saw the cloak fall off, and see the attacker.

Lilith couldn't hold back as she saw him. It had been long since she saw him last and was wondering if she'd ever meet him again.

"Dan!!! You're back!" She screamed as she rushed towards him and latched herself onto him.

This would have made for a very sweet reunion had it not been for 3 things:

1. That was Dan...the very same Dan who the trio didn't want to remember.
2. He just attacked them.
3. Dan's response wasn't very sweet at all.

A huge crash was heard as Lilith landed onto the wall. She looked up and gasped as she realized it.

"What do you think you're doing? Wait...you're....shouldn't you be, dead?"

That did it. The smile was now gone, replaced with nothing. Slowly everyone noticed that place was getting foggy, even though they were in a pyramid.

"Well...you see there are places where you shouldn't leave dead ghosts like me. People say this pyramids restores life" she spoke slowly, letting the meaning sink in.

The dark cloudy mess started to revolve around and was slowly moving towards Dan, who kept attacking. "Funny. I could've sworn that this place is known for bringing Doom."

The clouds covered everyone's view. No one could see what was as going on but they could hear everything...till....

A bright green jewel fell out.

As soon as the jewel fell out, a bright green blast could be seen and Dan's battered body came into view.

Shocked, they waited, daring not to move lest anything else shall happen.

When all the clouds of dust settled, Lilith looked up. She couldn't think properly. Taking the jewel out had taken her a whole lot more than she thought. She could feel her legs getting weak, but forced herself to stay up. She wasn't done yet.

Danny saw her first. He had gone a bit ahead, wondering if he had to get involved and help out. He was the first to see Lilith- her eyes a bright green and smile gone.

He noticed that she looked more worn out. Her anger slowly vanished, he realized as he saw her turns slowly turn back to their former shade of purple.

Sam noted how quickly she seemed to have come out of her temporary trance and had stood still. She could still feel the power behind that blast around her.

Slowly, they all noticed that while they were observing Lilith, they forgot about the one who caused the problem.

Dan.

He now stood right beside Danny. When Sam realized this, she almost shouted out, before a hand covered her mouth.

"MRGHf- Whats that for Young blood? Dan's going to-"

"He isn't. She got him out of it."

"Huh?" Before she could ask anything else, she gasped asks she saw what was going on before her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...
21K 793 24
(Completed!) When a new enemy rises, it's up to Danny to come to the rescue, but what will happen if he's the one that needs to be saved? Can three...
3.2K 80 18
Yes, it's Pitch Pearl, but this AU is mine, so yeah. Warning- Mentions of suicide, abuse, neglect, and death. So, don't like, don't read! Anyway, ont...
7.8K 188 14
Danny has been acting weird lately, and it's concerning Sam and Tucker. They want to help but they don't know how. When an accident with the Fenton's...