Greek Mythology (Gods and God...

Da MissLein

The Ancient God and Goddesses Altro

Greek Mythology (Gods and Goddesses)
Apollo
Ares
Artemis
Athena
Hades
Zeus
Erebus
Eros
Chronos
Hemera
Nyx
Eos

Aphrodite

1.9K 43 0
Da MissLein

Goddess of love, beauty , desire, sex, and pleasure. Although married to Hephaestus . She had many lovers, most notably Ares, Adonis, and Anchises.
She was depicted as a beautiful woman and is the only goddess to appear nude or semi-nude.
Poets praise the radiance of her smile and her laughter.
Her symbols include roses and other flowers, the scallop shell, and myrtle wreath.
Her sacred animals are doves and sparrows. Her Roman counter part was Venus.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

7.4K 507 38
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...
157K 7.7K 91
π‘°π’π’…π’–π’π’†π’Œπ’‰π’‚, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
10.5K 154 115
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
13.4K 715 22
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...