Damaged[SEQUEL TO BTNG\\LH UN...

By PunkPrincess230

[sequel to BTNG//LH] UNEDITED 6 years later, now 24 years old, Jacy is found and freed from her kidnapper. Lu... More

Prolog
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
Thank you luv's
*7*
Character ask?
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
Instagram
*14*
Hey!!!
*15* PART ONE
Sorry guys :(
*15* PART TWO
*15* PART THREE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!

*13*

174 3 5
By PunkPrincess230

For details and pre-ordering the new 5sos album, sounds good, feels good, please read the A/N at the end.

A/N: WARNING, MAJOR SMUT CHAPTER. THE WORD PUSSY AND PANTIES WILL NOT BE USED IN THIS CHAPTER.

*Jacy*

One month before the wedding

We have a month before the wedding, and Luke barely helped at all. He just left the whole wedding up to me, and it's so frustrating. Not only that, but the news got hold of the engagement, and have been ripping me to shreds, making up lies saying that the kidnapping was a fake, and that I'm in love with my father. It was hard to deal with, but I got through it. I'm currently sitting on the couch, waiting for Luke to come home and help with the wedding. We moved in together in the apartment three weeks after the proposal. I had some papers laid out in front of me, my slightly to big glasses resting on my nose. I hear a door open and close, Luke coming into the room, crashing down on the chair.

"Hey Hun" I say, sipping on my coffee.

"Hi love. What are you doing?" He asks, sitting up straighter to get a better look.

"Working on some of the wedding details, which I was wondering if you could help me with?" I ask, looking him over my glasses rim.

"Look, Jacy, can we please not talk about the wedding?" He groans, irritated.

"Well I'm sorry that there's still stuff to do, and I never even went looking at dresses, you never went looking for a tux, the wedding is a month away and I thought that the fucking groom should at least a little involved" I shout, growing angry. He stands up, throwing his hands up, obviously mad at my choice of words.

"Well sorry that I find all of this extreme detail to the bone a little stupid, ok?!" He lashed out.

"Well, I'm sorry that you find the whole thing stupid" I stand up in front of him, my words cutting deep.

"No, Jacy-"

"Save it" I shush him, walking into our bedroom and slamming the door, locking it behind me. I could hear him banging on the door, telling me to open it. I keep quiet, sitting on my bed, looking at the ring. I know I want to marry him, but is it really the best choice? Just as I think this, Luke picks the door open, running to me. He immediately picks me up, crying into the crook of my neck. I didn't respond, just staring at the wall behind him.

"I'm so sorry, please don't leave me, I didn't mean it. I can't lose you, please" He continues to sob into my neck, pulling away to face me.

"Give me one valid reason why I should stay?" I weakly ask, waiting for his response.

"Because I can't lose you again. I already lost you once, and you and I already know how bad it got. That time, I had no control over what happened, and we both saw how bad I was. Just imagine how bad it would be this time, where I have control over the situation and you left. I would die in my bed, never getting up to do anything. I already lost apart of you when you came back after losing all of you, and I can't go through that again, knowing this time you don't want to come back. Please, please don't leave me. I've just been a little stressed out lately, and I never meant to say that. Of course the wedding is important to me, why do you think I proposed? I'm sorry I left all of the planning on your shoulders, I'll help you if you want, no complaints. I'll do whatever it takes if it means you're not leaving me" He looks me dead in the eye whilst saying this, tears pooling in his eyes. All of my anger from before was long forgotten when I pulled him close, kissing him with all I had. We're both two broken shards of glass trying to fit as one. He immediately wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer, deepening the kiss. His hand slips under my shirt, his cold hands making me gasp. He took the chance to slip this tongue into my mouth, easily winning dominance. I play with the small hairs on the nape of his neck. I slowly lay down, my back flat against the bed. He pushed my shirt up, revealing my beige bra. I wrap my legs around his waist as he removes my shirt, his soon following after. He moves from my mouth to slowly kissing down my neck, soon finding my sweet spot. With every kiss escapes a small moan, Luke smirking on my neck. As he kisses my neck, his hands undo the button on my pants, pulling them down, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He kissed down the valley between my boobs,  making his way down slowly. He stops, lightly breathing on my core, his cold breath making me shiver. Slowly, he pulls down my underwear with his teeth, soon kitten licking my clit.

"Oh god-fuck, Luke" I moan,his tongue dipping in and out of me. He sucked on my clit, driving two fingers in without warning.

"OH MY GOD, LUKE!" I scream, pleasure taking over me.

"Umm, thats right baby, scream my name" He hums, a familiar knot forming in my lower abdomen.

"L-luke, I'm n-not going to l-last m-much longer-r" I manage to get out, arching my back. There's a sudden loss of contact, making me whine.

"What the fuck Luke?" I angrily said, sitting up to see Luke taking a step back, taking off his pants and boxers, a condom at hand. I watch as his huge length springs free, lightly hitting his abdomen. He quickly rolls on the condom before jumping ontop of me, his tip lightly brushing my core, making me buck up my hips, desperate for some friction.

"Eager much?" He teases, making me groan.

"Just shut up and fuck me already Hemmings" I roll my eyes. He wastes no time plunging into me with no warning for the second time today. I arched my back, moaning at the new feeling. Pounding me, I could hear low grunts and moans along with a string of curse word and my name mixed in.

"F-faster" I moan. He obeys, and pounds faster and harder. A knot forms in my lower abdomen, knowing that I wasn't going to last much longer as my second orgasam quickly approches. Luke leaves wet kisses along my neck, sucking hard, sure to make mars that would be a bitch to hide tomorrow. I can feel my walls clenching around him, then relaxing.

"Ugh, do that again" He grunts. I do as told, and clench around him again, causing him to mix curse words and my name together.

"LUKE, I'M GOING TO CUM!" I scream, barely holding on.

"Let go baby" He whispers in my ear, driving me over the edge, my walls clenching around him one last time before cumming. Hard. Right after, Luke releases into the condom, riding out our highs. With a few sloppy thrusts, he pulls out, pulling up the covers.

"I'm really sorry about earlier, I swear I didn't mean it" He whispers in my ear, pulling me close.

"It's ok Luke, I'm over it, don't worry. And about the wedding, if you don't want to help, the least you can do is go looking at tux's with the boys. Hopefully I'll get most of this done in time to find and buy a dress" I say, kissing his nose.

"No, I'm planning the rest of the wedding, and tomorrow you and the boys will go wedding dress shopping, and that's final." He sternly says, making me giggle.

"But I'm pretty sure the boys don't want to wedding dress shopping with me" I chuckle.

"Oh yeah?" He asks, reaching over to the nightstand to grab his phone. He quickly calls a number before putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I hear a voice ask.

"Ash, are the boys there?" Luke looks over at me with a smirk"

"Yeah"

"Put me on speaker, I have something to ask all of you guys.

"Speaker"

"Would you guys mind looking at wedding dresses with Jacy tomorrow while I plan the rest of this wedding?"

"No, we'd love to!" I hear Ash squeal, causing everyone laugh.

"Yeah, sure" Michael comments.

"I wanna try some on!" Calum yells.

"We're all in, we'll Pick you up at around 12, hows that?" Ash asks, Luke looking back at me.

"It's perfect" I said before we say our goodbyes and hang up.

"Luke, it's like 9, we should be getting to bed" I yawn.

"Good night future Mrs.Hemmings" He kisses my forehead before pressing my back to his chest, his arm gripping tight around my waist.

"Good night future husband" I chuckle, falling asleep to the sound of his breathing.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N: So, oh my hemmings guys, you'll never believe what I'm getting!

5SOS Sounds Good Feels Good Limited Edition Deluxe CD + All Sounds Good, Feels Good Merch! I'm so happy, I'm surprised that my mom let me pre-order the album, but the package I'm getting [which I'll tell you what it comes with in a minute] is the second most expensive thing on the list. It has Sounds Good Feels Good deluxe CD Album, Safety Pin Heart T-Shirt, Crown Zip Up Hoodie, New Broken Scene pack that has a set of 3 sew-on patches, a flag, an exclusive illustrated New Broken Scene 'zine and a necklace, SGFG wristband and a safety pin heart Beanie!

Here are all of the options (From off the wedcite: http://5secondsofsummer.shop.bravadousa.com/store/. If you want specifically to go to anything related to the new album, there will be a sounds good, feels good button on the top bar, that specific link leads to the general merch) In order of most to least expensive:

5SOS Sounds Good Feels Good Green 12" Vinyl + All Sounds Good, Feels Good Merch

$174.98

Includes:

Sounds Good Feels Good online exclusive 12" green, numbered vinyl Download card insert

Safety Pin Heart T-Shirt. Available in S-XL.

Crown Zip Up Hoodie. Available in S-XL.

New Broken Scene pack contains: Set of 3 sew-on patches, a flag, an exclusive illustrated

New Broken Scene 'zine and a necklace

SGFG wristband

Heart Beanie

Exclusive Green Vinyl Tracklist

5SOS Sounds Good Feels Good Limited Edition Deluxe CD + All Sounds Good, Feels Good Merch

$161.98

Includes:

Sounds Good Feels Good deluxe CD Album Safety Pin Heart T-Shirt. Available in S-XL.

Crown Zip Up Hoodie. Available in S-XL.

New Broken Scene pack contains: Set of 3 sew-on patches, a flag, an exclusive illustrated New Broken Scene 'zine and a necklace

SGFG wristband

Heart Beanie

Deluxe CD Tracklist

5SOS Sounds Good Feels Good Merch Bundle

$144.00

Includes:

Safety Pin Heart T-Shirt. Available in S-XL

.Crown Zip Up Hoodie. Available in S-XL.

New Broken Scene pack contains: Set of 3 sew-on patches, a flag, an exclusive illustrated New Broken Scene 'zine and a necklace

SGFG wristband

Heart Beanie

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD GREEN 12" VINYL + SAFETY PIN HEART T-SHIRT + NEW BROKEN SCENE PACK + WRISTBAND

$95.98

Includes:

Sounds Good Feels Good online exclusive 12" green, numbered vinyl Download card insert

Safety Pin Heart T-Shirt. Available in S-XL.

New Broken Scene pack contains: Set of 3 sew-on patches, a flag, an exclusive illustrated New Broken Scene 'zine and a necklace

SGFG fabric wristband

Exclusive Green Vinyl Tracklist

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD LIMITED EDITION DELUXE CD + SAFETY PIN HEART T-SHIRT+ NEW BROKEN SCENE PACK + WRISTBAND

$83.98

Includes:

Sounds Good Feels Good deluxe CD Album

Download card insert

Pocket Heart T-Shirt. Available in S-XL. Choose your size using the above menu.

New Broken Scene pack contains: Set of 3 sew-on patches, a flag, an exclusive illustrated New Broken Scene 'zine and a necklace

SGFG fabric wristband

Deluxe CD Tracklist

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD GREEN 12" VINYL + NEW BROKEN SCENE PACK

$69.98

Includes:

Sounds Good Feels Good online exclusive 12" green, numbered vinyl Download card insert

New Broken Scene pack contains: Set of 3 sew-on patches, a flag, an exclusive illustrated New Broken Scene 'zine and a necklace

Exclusive Green Vinyl Tracklist

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD LIMITED EDITION DELUXE CD + NEW BROKEN SCENE PACK

$57.98

Includes:

Sounds Good Feels Good deluxe CD Album

New Broken Scene pack contains: Set of 3 sew-on patches, a flag, an exclusive illustrated New Broken Scene 'zine and a necklace

Deluxe CD Tracklist

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD GREEN 12" VINYL + SAFETY PIN HEART T-SHIRT

$49.98

Sounds Good Feels Good online exclusive 12" green, numbered vinyl

Download card insert

Safety Pin Heart T-Shirt. Available in S-XL.

Exclusive Green Vinyl Tracklist

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD LIMITED EDITION DELUXE CD + SAFETY PIN HEART T-SHIRT

$39.98

Includes:

Sounds Good Feels Good deluxe CD Album

Safety Pin Heart T-Shirt. Available in S-XL.

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD GREEN 12" VINYL

$22.98

Includes:

Exclusive Green Vinyl Tracklist

SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD LIMITED EDITION DELUXE CD

$12.98

Includes:

Deluxe CD Tracklist

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD DELUXE DIGITAL

$11.98

Includes:

Deluxe Digital Tracklist

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD STANDARD CD

$9.98

Includes:

Standard CD Tracklist

5SOS SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD STANDARD DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

$9.98

Includes:

Standard Digital Tracklist

Oh god, the amount of time I just spent on making that list was insane. About an hour to be exact. Well, I hope that the list helped you out, because I hope that I didn't just waste my time. OnE MOrE tHInG! If you do pre-order-I think from anything off the list, but it may just be anything that includes the album-It will not arrive to you until around October 21st. So just a heads up for those who want to order it now. It's 9:01 rn, and I'm listening to the old paramore on my couch. I want waffles, but I ate them all. Ugh, the constant struggles of a constantly hungry teenager, you eat all of the good stuff. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF 5SOS NEW SONG, FLY AWAY!? I cant find the song on YouTube, but when I went on ITunes and clicked on the preview part before I knew if I wanted it or not, I hear the chorus, and I'm a little iffy. I like the song, but I don't like the chorus. It's probably going to be like SKH when I first listened to that song. I didn't like SKH at first, but after playing it a couple times, I downloaded the song the day after its release. Idk though, all of the ones on YouTube are covers, so I'll listen to it in about a week or so. I was really hoping that the album name would be She's Kinda Hot, not Sounds Good Feels Good. My BFF Dava thought the album was going to be called Rock Out With Your Socks Out -.- . Oh Dava. I had to remind her that's the name of the tour, not the album. I'M GETTING A NOSE PIERCING! I was trying to decide between a nose, lip or eyebrow piercing, and after taking a poll, it was decided on nose. My grandma isn't happy, and hates talking about it cause I'm only 13. She says that It'll look like a forever blackhead on my nose when i take it out, but my mom said that I could as long as I don't tell grandma. I plan to get it and leave it in, tracking how long it would take for her to notice. Well, thats it for now, and I'll see you later <3

Last seen at 9:14PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 58 38
katie lived a happy life in California until one day something terrible happened and she is forced to move to Australia and live with her cousin will...
2.7M 40.6K 50
New Country. New School. New Friends. New Life. New Beginning. Fresh Start. Clean Slate. Start Over. Have you ever wanted to move away and start all...
4.7K 65 20
do I get away from my so called kidnappers? Read it to find out what happens
2.7K 135 33
When Luke and Calum get kidnaped, can Ashton and Michael save them in time or will they never see them again? Will Michael figure out who he is? Will...