Suit & Tie (BoyxBoy)

By Emily_harley

Aleister Blackwell, multi-millionaire, recently divorced, and owner of one of the biggest law firms, is havin... More

Just the Beginning- 1
Coffee Break -2
Barbeque -3
Last Work Day- 4
Sleepover -5
I'm Back -6
Ryan -7
Test drive -8
Stop. Dont stop -9
Play date -10
Ex-wife -11
Im sorry
Spending the Night- 12
Back to work -13
What are we? -14
That Escalated Quickly -16
Radio -17
Party¿ -18
The After Math -19
So Mom -20
Cliché -21
Not a chapter
That's the Show Folks -22
Valentines Day Special -23
Our First Date -24
Yes Sir -25

Carson's home -15

186K 7.9K 1.9K
By Emily_harley

I get home after a long day of putting papers into envelopes and carefully laying stamps.  I have 3 paper cuts, a major headache, and a little less dignity than when I started.

Once we finally get home, mom takes her high heels off and huffs, laying on the nearest couch.

"Long day?" A voice questions from behind us.  I spin around quick to see my little brother. Well he's not exactly little anymore. What is he like 15 now? He went to boarding school when he was 12/13 because he was doing all sorts of drugs and getting suspended and even expelled from schools so Mom decided to let them deal with his ass. Little did she know I'd turn out the same, the difference is I know how to not get caught.

"Carson," I say chuckling and run up and bare hug him.

Mom walks over to us, "I forgot you were coming home today."

He laughs, "Wow thanks."

She hits him on his shoulder playfully, "You should have told me, I could've picked you up."

He shakes his head, a smile on his face, "No it's fine, I took the bus."

He follows in my moms footsteps and plops down on the couch.

"How was boarding school?" I say raising my eyebrows seeing how tired he is.

"Hell," he replies.

Mom picks up a magazine from the counter and threw it, hitting him square in the face, "Lord, could they not even teach you to behave?"

Carson went to a really strict boarding school that took away their phones, they had to use the ones in the main building and it got so hard to keep in touch we just didn't really.

He folds his arms with a pout, "They were tough.  Anyways, what's up with you big brother, hot girlfriend?  Or boyfriend?  You still into that?"

I roll my eyes at his bluntness, "No one, sadly."

Mom scoffs, "Really?  Then whose house were you at the past two nights?"

There is nothing I want more than to say her rich boss that she secretly wants to be with but I just shrugged.

Besides, it doesn't matter I guess because we're no longer going to be seeing each other. 

Mom clasps her hands together, "Nate, why don't you take Carson out, go have some fun," she pauses and rephrases her sentence, "Some legal fun."

He picks up his leather jacket, "Let me get changed and we can go."

Carson comes down in a white shirt, dark pants, and his leather jacket.

I wave bye to my mom and we leave in my black charger.

Mom doesn't know but I may or may not have stolen money from my her.  It's fine, I'll pay her back someday.

Carson turns the music up loud and rolls his window down letting the wind brush back his brown hair.  "God I missed this. I never had any freedom there.  So where are we going?"

I hold up the wad of cash I stole, "Let's go to a fancy restaurant."

"Mom's?"  He laughs hard referring to cash.

I nod.  We pull up to a fancy restaurant I know Mom eats there sometimes.  I decided to go here because Mom really loves it so it must be good.

Carson and I get out of the car and walk through the doors.

A pretty young lady stands at the front, "Reservation?"

I look down and back up at her, batting my eyelashes, "Are you sure there isn't a free table?"

She huffs, "I'll put down you have a reservation for that table over there because no one will be sitting there tonight. But I have to give you my number in return."

I nod so she takes the pen sitting on her stand and writes down her number on the nearest sheet of paper.

She smiles and walks us over to our table but as we're walking past the other tables I see Aleister sitting with Natalie.

Fuck, I should've known that if my mom went here, there's a possibility he might go here. But really what are the odds?  New York is a huge place and we both happen to end up at the same place at the same time. It's almost as if Fate is laughing at me right now.

We sit down but Al notices us and gets up to greet us.

"Hello," he says. I can see Natalie who doesn't look too happy to see me.

"Carson," my 15 year old brother introduces himself to Al.

"Aleister Blackwell."

Carson looks surprised, "Not Blackwell like Blackwell and Associates?  You don't own all those companies do you?"

Aleister looks proud, "I created Blackwell and Associates, yes."

"So you're my mom's boss?" Carson questions.

Al looks confused, "Alexandria?  Wait are you two brothers?"

I stop them from continuing, "Don't you have a date to get back to?"

Aleister glares at me, "It's not like that and Nate we really need to talk."

I clench my jaw, "There's nothing to talk about.  I said everything that needed to be said."

He gets upset by this, "Well I haven't said what I want to say."

"Well I don't think this is the best place or time."

He sounds more desperate this time, "I'll text you."

He leaves and goes back to his table with his ex wife.

Carson looks at me, "Woah what was that all about?"

"Nothing," I try to stop him but he's not having it.

"That was not nothing, you're totally banging mom's boss.  And he's rich too. Man you really struck gold."

I try to shut him down again, "We haven't had sex."

He smirks, "But you've done other stuff."

"Carson," I grit my teeth, "Don't tell Mom, she has huge crush on him and it'd hurt her, besides he's not out yet and I'm just barely legal.  Could you imagine the bad news this would get."

He holds up his hands in surrender, "Okay, okay, but this is just too good."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) so if you guys forget because it takes me forever to update, in the first chapter I mentioned something about a younger brother for a brief second so here he isCarson is still mischievous but he doesn't really do anythingHe just has bad thoughts and old habits but won't actually try anything and he's still trying to figure himself outHe's more of a sarcastic characterI kind of want to do a story with him and Ryan but that would be in a while because I have tons of other ideasAnyways I will see you guys next chapter, peace.

Vote, comment, and share as always.

-Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 523 41
Nate Hansen is the picture perfect nepotism child; absent parents, bad habits, and a cocky attitude. He's destined to be lonely and reckless for the...
597K 34.6K 32
Jared Abitol is ugly, past his prime, and desperate for love. Years of being hyper-aware of his own looks have made Jared develop social anxiety. Wh...
1.7K 142 36
Aiden hid the year-long abuse from everyone; his mother, father and baby cousin. That was until it became too much, and his parents pulled him out of...
99.4K 3.3K 26
America was an unplanned venture for Asher Reid, he never wanted to move there but unfortunately a certain type of mother can drive you to it. After...