Childish Tendencies

By gayicorn

Falling in love with an unstable girl is never a good idea, especially if you have perfect grades, an excepti... More

Vandalizing
Black
It's Only Art
Fairytales
Sorry I Couldn't Get To You
Kiss Me
Baby Mommy
~+~
Frustration
Flip Flops
~+~
Homocide
~+~
Contemplation
Camera Roll of Memories
Chained
Gardens, Kisses, and More Kisses
Look What They've Done To My Brain, Ma
Silent Rain
Stereotypes
Kicks
(Un)Wanted Encounter
Helpless Ecstasy
Eluding Reality
Screams, Questions and Mock Confessions
Square 1
Impatience
Riot of Confusion
Trapped
Touche, Bitch
Forgive Me, Please
The Truth and Other Things
Three's Comfort
Don't You Cry
Awkward Skyline
Funerals, Confetti Dresses and Surprise Money
New Stories
I'M BACK

Tongue W-O-R

5.2K 230 61
By gayicorn

Mia sat heavily on Alia's hospital bed fingering the hard metal she had in her pocket as she watched the girl sleep. Alia's brown locks were sprawled across her pillow making it look like she wore a crown of brown. Her eyes were closed, making her face look calm and her lips were slightly open, allowing a trickle of saliva to fall down the side of her chin. Mia laughed, shaking her head at how Alia could look so beautiful even when she was drooling.

"I love you," Mia smiled, planting a kiss on Alia's forehead.

"Yeah, me too," Alia mumbled.

"Woah, what the-"

"Hello," Alia said, opening her eyes slowly with a grin, "Did you think I was really asleep?"

"Yes, yes I did. Jeez woman."

"Don't say the Lord's name in vain," Alia smirked.

"I said Jeez, not Jesus," Mia rolled her eyes.

"Jeez is the short form of Jesus," Alia said, pulling Mia into the bed with her, "Now come cuddle with me."

"Jeez is not the short form of Jesus!" Mia explained, slipping into the bed.

"Yeah it is," Alia sighed as she slung her hand around Mia's waist.

"Who said?" Mia retorted.

"Me," Alia smirked, "Now will you shush."

Mia sighed, cuddling into Alia's spoon. She could feel Alia's warm breath against her neck and Alia's body brushing against hers. Carefully, she laced her fingers with Alia's, squeezing gently. Alia squeezed back and then mindlessly began tracing circles on the back of Mia's hand with her thumb.

"Are you actually thinking of doing that?" Mia asked, her voice dropping.

"Doing what?"

"Killing yourself."

"Mia, I - I just can't loose another person," Alia sighed, "I can't hurt anyone else."

"You won't," Mia whispered.

"You don't know that for sure," Alia whispered.

"Please don't," Mia choked.

"Mia..."

"Don't do it Alia. I love you."

"I love you too," Alia whispered kissing the top of Mia's ear.

"I don't want you to die."

"And I don't want anything to happen to you," Alia replied, "that's why I have to do this if Kierra.."

"She won't."

"You don't know that."

"She won't, Alia. And besides, stuff has already happened to me, I'm already crazy," Mia laughed sadly.

"You know we didn't ever get to talking about what you told me," Alia stated.

Mia shrugged, worry flooding her mind. Did Alia not want to be with her anymore?

"Calm down, will you. I'm not leaving you, I just think it's something we need to talk about," Alia pressed. "I have questions..."

"Ask away," Mia forced a smile.

"So, uh, you made the whole story up in your head?"

"Yes."

"And you came to the institute at five?"

"Yeah."

"And you didn't kill your mother?"

"No, in fact, she was a great person."

"You remember her?"

"No, but Jake does," Mia looked down at her hands, "and she left me money."

"Left you money?"

"Yeah, a lot of it."

"So then why did you think she was so bad?" Alia inquired.

"What is this, an interrogation?" Mia rolled her eyes.

"Yes, it is, and I'm asking the questions," Alia smirked.

"Then, next question please."

"Mia? Why did you think she was so bad?"

"I- I.. Look, it's complicated," Mia sighed.

"Oh, then, uh, it's okay, you don't have to tell me," Alia shrugged, trying to be nonchalant.

"Uh, it's okay Al, I can tell you, it's just... a little bit insane," Mia blushed.

Alia chuckled, "You're just as sane as I am."

"Uh, okay, so erm, I kinda wanted Jake to be, you know, all mine."

"All yours? Like you had a crush on him?"

"Uh, no, it's just, I don't know, I wanted him to only care about me. A lot."

"Oh," Alia looked down, her lashes shading her cheeks.

"Yeah, I just, I guess I didn't want my mother around so Jake would only have me," Mia saddened, "Saying out loud makes it feel so real. I'm selfish."

"It's okay, Mia."

"You mean you still love me?"

"Duh," Alia smiled.

"Duh to you too then," Mia smiled, planting a kiss on Alia's lips.

Alia buried her face in Mia's hair, inhaling it's cinnamon scent while returning to her circles. Mia closed her eyes, loving the feel of Alia around her, the warmth, the sense of actually being wanted. She let the waft of comfort drench her so she could soak it in and etch it into her memory.

Mia couldn't tell how much time she'd spent bathing in Alia's warm embrace, wishing and sincerely hoping that Alia would agree to hold her for all of entirety, but in that time, Alia's breathing had sloped downwards considerably and small snores had started to pump out of her nostrils, making her heart rate pound calmly. In Alia's arms, time was something that only existed in another universe, it seemed like something you would see on television while safely seated behind a plastic screen.

Time was eluded, so when Arthur, Jake and the doctor burst into the room Mia was more than surprised.

"You guys," Jake strode into the room, "we have news."

"Wha.." Alia mumbled, stirring into reality.

"It's Kierra," Arthur pumped.

"She's okay, she's stable," the doctor exploded.

"She is?" Mia shot up.

"Yeah, she's in the nursery right now. Do you wanna see her?"

Mia glanced at Alia, looking at her nod, "Definitely," she smiled.

"Great, I'll bring her in," the Doctor smiled.

"She's alive? She's alive!" Alia screamed.

"You're so cute," Mia laughed.

"My babies alive! I'm a mother," Alia danced a little in her bed.

"You are," Mia smiled at the heart wrenching sight in front of her.

"Yay," Alia grinned, brining her lips to Mia's.

The kiss was warm, filling the girls with a flock of butterflies that tingled in their fingers, urging them to hold each other tighter. Alia's lips tangoed against Mia's forming music none of them could ever get tired of. Mia nipped Alia's lower lip pulling at it softly as Alia slipped her tongue into Mia's mouth.

Mia laughed as Alia's tongue pulled at her lips.

"What?" Alia giggled.

"Remember when you taught me about war?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, and you made me a painting and messed the spelling."

"Well, this is like a war, isn't it?"

"What?"

"This is a tongue war," Mia laughed, "and that's a W-O-R."

"Shut up, Mia," Alia laughed.

"Why?" Mia pouted, stressing the 'y' sound.

"Because, you're too cute. So now shut up and kiss me," Alia crashed her lips against Mia's.

A knock on the door drew them apart and the doctor walked in, carrying the baby girl.

"Kierra," Alia sighed.

"She's beautiful," Mia breathed as the doctor put the baby into Alia's hands. The babies brown eyes enlarged as she saw Alia, making her curly eyelashes look even longer. The sun hot her hair, highlighting the light streaks of brown as if the baby was glowing.

"She is, isn't she," Alia held her baby closer.

Mia looked down at her hands, but her lower lip and slowly pulled the ring out of her pocket.

Alia's eyes were still focused on the beauty of the baby in front of her when Mia spoke, "Alia," Mia cracked as Alia looked up to see the ring glinting against the light, "Not to be creepy or anything, but I've been dreaming about this moment since the first time I saw you. You walked into that wretched room and I knew, I was completely smitten. You're the only person who can see through the real me, know when I'm lying, crying and know how to make me laugh even when I don't think I could laugh any harder. You're also the most cliché person I've met, so, just to let you know, every time I see you butterfly's fill my stomach, I love you to the moon and back, you're the Juliet to my Romeo, you're the Princess Charming to my Cinderella, you're the prince and I'm the damsel in distress, you're the Queen to my Beyoncé, you're the apple to my pie and the straw to my berry, you're the Belle to my Adam, and if I'm Adam then you're Eve and if I'm Eve then you're Christmas. Jingle Bells. You're the jingle to my bell and that's why, that's why I can't dream of living my life without you. I love you and I'll love you forever and always. So, Alia Earl, will you marry me?"

Alia looked at Mia, her eyes wide with amazement, "You really suck at being cliché, don't you?" She laughed.

Mia blushes, "Hey! I tried, it's not my fault I'm unique."

"Mia," Alia quietened, "What about Kierra?"

"What about her?"

"If I marry you, she's you're responsibility too," Alia whispered.

"Responsibility? Kierra's like the second best thing that's happened to me," Mia laughed.

"And what's the first?"

"You are," Mia wiggled her eyebrows, "see I can be cliché! Now will you marry me?"

Alia looked down, "Yes," she nodded, "yes, I will."

"Well, then, how about a tongue W-O-R?" Mia laughed, leaning into her fiancé.

Author's Note-

Aaaaand that's a wrap! It's the end, woah! So many mixed feelings. Tell me what you think cause I'm pretty sure these three lived happily ever after. If only they had a once upon a time.....

Soooooo

Comment! Vote! Share!

Have a cookie cause you sweet af.

Thanks you guys! I love you so much.

No kidding. I love you more than Snape loves Lily. (for all you muggles out there, it's A LOT)!

See ya later alligator.

- Dee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.5K 15
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
Her By ciana faven

Teen Fiction

10.9K 586 70
Phoenix LeFlore: She is alive. Her brother is dead. People are moving forward. She is standing still. He was everything. Now she has nothing. Aza A...
3M 99.9K 129
Natalie and Evie are very different people. They are very different in age, in income, and at different stages of their lives. Natalie is a partner...
5.7K 336 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...