Entertainment, Ideas, and Ran...

By harry3

BORED? Check this out! Not only does this include totally random, funny, short stories that make no sense it... More

20 Things to do When You're Bored.
Random Joke Page (With Quite a Few Riddles) *Clean*
Youtube/Movie/Book Recommendations
Impossible Quiz
Need ideas? Here you go! (Mostly for Romance Books)
How to Avoid Answering Awkward Questions
Interesting, Random Facts...
Ideas for Names!!!!
Awkward Moments...
The Daring Challenges
Laundry Facts You Never Knew!
Life Changing or Significant Questions to Think About
Plot Generators

Pet Peeves

77 3 1
By harry3

What are some of your biggest pet peeves??? Here are some of mine!

1. People chewing on their pens or pencils... sorry, but gross!

2. Drivers who don't signal when they switch lanes.

3. When people spit on you while they talk

4. Loud background noise when doing homework or reading

5. Wet socks.... just no. They need to be dry and warm.

6. Loud chewing or people chewing with their mouth open. Or that slurping noise they make when eating soup or cereal.

7. When people are late and I have to wait on them. My time is important, too, you know!

8. People that chew gum loudly and blow bubbles around you.

9.People who don't cover their mouth when coughing... or when they sneeze on you. Yuck.

10. Oh! It is SO annoying when people eat food off your plate without asking... or they ask as they take it.

11. People that say "no offense" before saying something offensive and magically thinking it made it any less insulting.

12. When people say literally, but what they say is not actually literal.

13. You know those people in a crowded hallway or on the sidewalk who go slowly or suddenly stop.

14. People who talk over me or interrupt me when I am talking.

15. I know a lot of people say this on Wattpad, but I just think it is so weird... "the feels."

Which of these are also your pet peeves, and which number is the one that bothers you the most? For me, I'd have to say number 10... no number 6! Or 3. Definitely one of those. Do you have any pet peeves that I didn't include?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 7 198
Hello! Thank you for stumbling along my daily diary, I hope you stay to have a look around \(^ω^\) This is a diary of my life from 1st January-25th...
2.4K 304 36
Imagine if you had the power of the stars in your hands and the existence of a neighbouring planet depended entirely on you and your team. . . There...
2.8K 214 138
Okay okay okay! This is not a book! *wink* not a book! This is just some random little story or random news of things im doing. Or what ever i feel l...
756 1 145
Hello! Thank you for stumbling along my daily diary, I hope you stay to have a look around \(^ω^\) This is a diary of my life from 26th July-31st De...