Cancer Awareness

By _Cancer_Awareness_

»Recommend to read if you work for the cancer awareness account« Killer_Mendes (Melina) here, just some stuff... More

Rules!
What is cancer?
My cousins cancer story
My Dads cancer story
My cousins friend
My Grandma's Story
My Grandma's Cancer Battle

My baby cousin's cancer story

104 7 0
By _Cancer_Awareness_

My baby cousin was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 2 years old, her name is Natalia. She had "gastric cancer" a.k.a stomach cancer. She ate lots of soursop and healed incredibly. She is currently 3 years old and is ok.

~MEANING OF GASTRIC CANCER~
Stomach cancer begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of your stomach. These cells can grow into a tumor. Also called gastric cancer, the disease usually grows slowly over many years. It can be well treated with soursop if it's diagnosed in time.

Soursop is a strong fruit when it comes to treating cancer, highly recommended if you have cancer.

Hope all of you with gastric cancer can be saved in time, and please pray for the ones who have died.

~ -cookie_lover-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
23.3K 2K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
14.8K 552 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..