Cancer Awareness

By _Cancer_Awareness_

»Recommend to read if you work for the cancer awareness account« Killer_Mendes (Melina) here, just some stuff... More

What is cancer?
My cousins cancer story
My baby cousin's cancer story
My cousins cancer story
My Dads cancer story
My cousins friend
My Grandma's Story
My Grandma's Cancer Battle

Rules!

167 8 2
By _Cancer_Awareness_

Everything comes with rules. If you work with this account, here's some stuff you need to follow.

1) no sharing the password!!

2) no changing the password!!

3) always be kind!!

4) you are allowed to write only cancer related books on this account.

5) you aren't allowed to invite people without my (Killer_Mendes) permission.

6) if you don't follow these rules, I can and will ban you from this account.

7) if you want, you can add more chapters too this book about cancer related stuff, just make sure you tell them who you are so they know who is writing it.

8) you're not allowed to change the profile picture.

9) it would be nice if you used this account name, _Cancer_Awareness_ instead of your personal account name if you want to write a book on this account.

10) if you aren't active, it would be nice of you to leave the group so someone else can join.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
93K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
71.4K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...