Is this really happening? (A...

By nichole_rayray

when you find out that your family go on a business trip for the whole 6 weeks of the summer without you, you... More

Is this really happening? (A Mindless Behavior Ray Ray Love Story)
Where am I?
My hero!!!
Fun&Games
Remember me!
Next Day
Eye spy, with my little eye
House Party!!!!

Why?

539 9 2
By nichole_rayray

Yn POV:

So i got home and ran straight to my room, and lay on my bed. I had the picture of ray kissing another girl, replaying in my head. I was so shocked. the way ray lead me on like that; never gonna trust him again! i am so upset right now, i couldnt help it, but my eyes were flooding with tears, and suddenly i was crying uncontrollably. I never knew ray would make me feel this way. Right now he's the last person i wanna see, hear or even talk too.

(your phone rings and it's ray)

urghhh!!! I just let the phone go straight to voice mail. He's been blowing up my phone for the past 5 minutes.....SERIOUSLY!!! I thought he had better things to be doing right now.

Ray's POV:

As i am already heading to yn's house, i might aswell ring her and try to explain to her what the heck happened! I called her about 5 times now and she still hasnt picked up the phone.....damn, she must be pissed! So now im roung the corner from her house. i walk to her front door, and knock.

*Knocking*

*yn opens the door, and see's me. she has big red puffy eyes. she tries to close the dorr, but i put my foot in the door way*

me: yn, wait im sorry.

yn: sorry for what ray?

me: *walk in the house* it was not what it looked like

yn: oh yeah....it pretty much did to me. if im not mistaken, she and you were down eachothers throats.

me: No, yn, no!! it's not like that.

yn: then what is it ray? huh? cos were i was standing from which was literally right infront of you two, it looked like you two were both enjoying it! I saw it with my own 2 eyes Ray!!!

me: No, yn, listen to me please

yn: what, so you can already hurt me *whispers*

I knew what she said, but i guess she didnt think i heard her

me: look, i was waiting for you outside the shop one you said you were on your way, and as i was standing there waiting for you, my ex Alicia, came up to me and she started a convo. then when she said i miss you do you miss me i instantly said no! Yn, you've got to believe me please!

yn: then explain the kissing part...huh?

me: she said to me i know you miss one thing for sure, and i said what and from that moment she kissed me. i didnt know it was coming honest! I stood there for 3 seconds trying to take in what the hell was happening at that time but i immediatly without no hesitation, pulled back. And i promise you i did NOT kiss back!

yn: then why did she look like you was enjoying it?

me: i dont know.

I hope she believes me!!!

yn: *sighs* Im sorry, i shouldnt have jumped to conclusions *looks down*

me: *hugs her* no it's not your fault if i was you i would of thought the same thing

yn: *hugs back, but with no reply*

phew! i thought i lost the one i really like

Jason's POV:

SHITTTTT!!!!!! FFS why.........why did she just forgive him like that!? At least i know what they're gonna be up too, coz they still dont realise i have the cameras in the house. HA...YEAH they're so stupid, dumb fucks! Just gonna have to wait and find out what they're up to next.

alicia: baby, are you ok? do you need anything?

OH YEAH.....me and alicia are a thing now. yeah she's pretty hot, but when it comes to sex i mean....wow no word to explain it!

me: nah babe, i'm good. but come here

alicia:*walks over to me and sits on my lap* wassup?

me: i've got a suprise for you later on baby *smirks, starts to kiss her neck*

alicia: *moans* oh yeah... what is that?

me: * looking at her* you're gonna have to wait and see. now go and have fun

alicia: *gets up and starts o walk away*

me: *slaps her ass* Dang ma! *smirks*

alicia: *turns around, and smiles, then walks back out*

later on........................

yn POV:

Soo, after ray had explained to me what the heck happened i felt really bad. i literally cant stop saying sorry, because i misjudged something. i feel so stupid and dumb. i knew ray wasnt lying, becase he is way to nice to be like that to me and he hasnt lied to me. So i instantly forgave him.

ray: so what you wanna do?

me: meh......dunno wat bout you?

ray: well, i was thinking we could...

me: we could?

ray: ya know *smirks*

me: ray, you fool *playfully hits his arm* no! *laughs* you little nasty

ray: what! oh you thought i was thinking that! *laughs* haha wow i think we have a little nasty over here..... i wasnt even gonna say that *laughs histerically*

me: well, what was you gonna say then?

ray: i was gonna say we could make TACOS!!!! *smiles*

me: *stood there dumbfounded*

Wow, little boy had me going there haha. I love him to bits

ray: *gets up and heads to the kitchen smiling*

me: *walks over to him and helps him cook*

ray's POV:

WOW!!!! I'm impressed by myself. i really had her going there and she just took it the other way. haha. It was really funny. Now we know we have a dirty minder over here. Nah, just kidding!!!! Love her really!

Once we made the tacos, we ate. we had four each and i ate mine but i had to take one from yn, because it just seemed right too. Lol without her noticing, i took, like two and she didnt say anything.

*skipping till after Tacos*

yn: i could have sworn i only ate 2 tacos

me: ummm... no you had all 4 you was just in a daize *smiles*

yn: *looks at me* hmmmm.....ok

Yeah, she aint never gon find out!

yn: well, atleast i made some extra ones. *walks to the kitchen and opens a fresh batch* mmmm, he smell of tacos. i'm gonna leave them here for a sec i gotta go pee *walks to the bathroom*

me: damn! the smell of fresh tacos. lets hope she dont notice how many there were.

yn: *hiding behing the wall, videoing ray eating the tacos*

me: *taking 2* mmmm, these are soo good. how bout 1 more *takes another* mmmmmmm. but the last one is lonely and is calling me to save him. oh what the hell! *takes the last one* yum!!! *runs to the couch*

yn: *finishes the video, and walks in the room* WHAT THA.... I thought there were 4 tacos left!

me: wha....no....girl you trippin.

yn: but i swear there was?

me: haha no, you imagining things.

yn: oh am i *walks towards me*

me: yeah girl

yn: boy why you lying for

me: what you on bout

yn: *gets her phone out and plays the video* seee i see you and hear you....mmmm. but the last ones calling my name *laughs*

me: thats not funny

yn: haha *sits next to ray, and lies on his chest*

me: Sorry!!! *pouts*

yn: it's ok i wasnt even hungry i just wanted to see if you would eat them, which you did so theres no doubting when it comes to tacos *laughs*

me: yep you know it *laughs*

I really like this position.

me: *starts tiggeling yn*

yn: ray stops *laughs and falls*

me: *gets ontop of her*

yn: *looks in my eyes*

me: *looks in her eyes, and kisses her*

yn: *kissing back*

BEST MOMENT EVER!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.2K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
739K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...