UNTRACEABLE Werewolf (Eng, M2...

By runesaito

This my first full english story. It's about a mafia boss on his collage days and he's a gay. a manly gay. He... More

Untraceable
Path One- Mond's Life as a Boss
Path Two- The Party
Path Three- Mika and the Run
Path Four- Awakening
Path Five- Lovers apart
Path Six- Mond and his Decisions
Path Seven- Losing Control
Path Eight- Goodbye for Good
Path Nine- Wolves and Humans
Path Eleven- Mond and the Denying Fan Girl
Path Twelve- Mika's Origin
Path Thirteen- The Ladies
Path Fourteen- The Other Pack
Path Fifteen- The Monster Wolf (ENDING)
YEAH IT IS!

Path Ten- Death God of Veco

701 21 0
By runesaito

Untraceable Werewolf

The Death God of Veco

Mika's PoV

"How are you son of Loki?" I sense that something is supposed to happen but whatever it is I think I don't want to know. I just look at him and keep my guard up. "I know you are here for peace and to hide from our mafia family. Don't worry I won't tell to that huge human devil where you are. I'm just here because of Lime Green. That woman is dying." He said it in monotone voice and as I can see it, he was serious about it.

"How come? She's healthy and joyous. I can't see any illness she can encounter." I know he will hear my voice that's why I speak to him like this.

Everyone has their connection with this man because he was the Death God of Japan. A Shinigami in their word. I can't elaborate it but his family is mixed. His not pure Japanese but his been a Japanese Death God and his twin brother is a demon. It's true. I've seen him once. Consuming desirable amount of human and werewolves' soul.

Shinigami in the other part are the one who controllably collecting souls of humans in their dying time. It was an awesome job it gain their lives and that's why now, they are immortals.

Sadly, it need a living soul without a heart. So if ever he fell in love he need to be immortal. He'll get hurt just us wolf. We have the same fate but we wolves might die in loneliness while they cannot die at all. Because they are already dead.

"You'll find out soon. If you want her to be saved, contact the guy she loves so much and ask him to be her light in this cloudy life." After saying that he turn around and start walking but stopped again. "Look son of Loki. If you die without anyone knowing, you'll be in hell. I promise you that. And I will accompany you until the end." He walked again.

"Why would you do that? I'm just an omega! And you know that!!" I shouted back.

"You are not just an omega and I hope you find out soon before Mond make his stupidest decision." After saying that. A snow woman appeared called, Youkionna. She created a slide of ice with Jhonny Walker in a chair and riding that slide. Jhonny Stepf Walker. I won't forget his name. Because he is the Death God of Veco. He is Minuru.

I watch them as they disappear in my eyes. Now it's time for me to find Jin Frost.

I run again to the house and saw him hiding in the bushes.

"Jin!" I called in my mind but the only one who hear it is Gabriella so she came close to Jin and transform.

I guess Lime is here already.

"Mika want to talk to you." She said and hold his wrist. While I make an image of us in a white spaced room.

"Jin you must know about Lime Green's Illness." Panicked is about to kicked in and it makes my voice uneasy.

"What? How did you know?" he asked a bit confused.

"That's not mattered. Just make yourself her light. Do something unthinkable and make your move or she die." I try to make it clear here. Worried about what might happen and what will Jin will do about this.

"I need to do something." He said mostly to himself.

"What about turning to Mika?" Gab said and he looked at me.

Gabriella is talking about me being gay and not a werewolf.

"That might work. And to make this more flawless I'll ask my uncle to participate."

"And your uncle is a what?" Gab ask not believing in his method.

"Nothing much. Just the president of this country."

"Whoah." We both whistle at that.

"So, I'll be leaving Lime to all of you. Take good care of her alright?" we both nod at that.

I know from the very beginning that I need to protect her. Even if I'm just an omega who knew nothing. I'm weak and just a display of the pack but if it's really needed I will give myself just to protect her.

Still, having this problem I still can't stop thinking about what Minuru said.

I am the son of Loki and I'm not just a werewolf.

Mond's PoV

"Darn! Where are they?! Give them to me. I cannot leave without him. Find him now!" I said to all of them.

I am sitting on my couch wearing leather jacket and black slacks. It have  been weeks without him.

It is weird but I cannot find myself decent at this time. I want to know where Mika is. I want to hug him. To kiss him and tell him that I am sorry. I do love him and whatever may cost it I will find him.

For some reason I am convinced that I love him even if it is just been days that I know him.

And now I am missing him more than I really wanted to be.

"Hi dear."

"Nine!" I said, surprised.

"You're awful Mond. You look like poop in the summer beach sand. Eww." I roll my eyes at her and stand up.

I went over the window and look down on my property.

"I do not need this Nine. I do not need wealth. I just need him. Even if--" I stop there. I do not want her to know about Mika.

"Even if?" she wanted me to continue but I cannot bring myself to do that. "Common Mond. You knew something that I don't. Maybe you want to say that his a vampire. I will believe you 'cause he look really like that." I want to punch her at that very moment but I did not. She is right. Mika looks like a vampire when we first met. White, tall and looking at me like there were something he want to do to me.

I am a mafia boss so I knew what danger is. And danger is Mika but I cannot make myself to avoid him. Every time that I am doing something to stop myself to look at him, he find way to have me. That very moment in the party I should not track him with my ability but I did and take him to my cabin.

"I.. I do not know Nine. I like him so much. I love him to the point that even if I must kill him, I cannot do it. I.. I just want him back Nine. Vampire, Werewolf or just simple human being is fine. I just want him back. I do love him. I do. I do." I hold down my tears. I feel the burning behind my eyes but I never bring myself to cry in front of anyone.

"You can cry Mond. You, yourself is a human being. Yes you are strong boss of Veco. You are the second and the so called huge assassin but you are still a person. You love, hate, heartbroken at know how to pity someone. Veco do not kill but Mond is the cleaner and protector of all Veco. So, you can cry. Everybody cry Mond. Even dogs cry." She hug me from the back but I did not accept it until I found myself crying.

That moment I cannot handle it and hug her tight. I cry in her shoulders. She is the only person who I cried in my lifetime. She is the only one who saw this side of me. "And you really is a dog Mond. I can call you Cerberus at this moment. And that bitch Col is Hades." I look at Nine like she was just joking and she did not mean it.

"Ha. I was serious here Cerberus. Col is the cruelest person I never meet and I don't want to meet her."

"You do not know her Nine." I warned.

"Yes I do. For your goddess info, she is an A! A for the first one who fought someone in their island and run away from that fight. She KILL a person when she was THREE! Three Mond. Three. That was just a child and now she make a rule that Veco never kill? That's ridiculous."

"Stop this nonsense, Nine. She did that because her live is in danger. And even if I hate her, I do respect her." I try to make sense here but her ears and mind do not want to accept my reasonings.

"Then if you really like her, hate here or adore her why did she make your lovely Mika something that you really hate from the first five years of your life and take her in Varua's care and hid him in the Philippines? Why Mond? Tell me. Does she trust you enough for all of this? The answer? NO! She didn't. You're just a colleague for her! Nothing else."

"Mika.. is in that country?" I ask her feeling my knees like jelly and when I cannot take it I sat down on the floor. "All this time, he is in there? Half year of searching and Col didn't tell me anything?"

"Now that's what you are crying for? Look, Oh Mighty Huge Assassin. She betrays you. She know you love Mika but what did she do? Hide him from you. Be angry by a little bit."

He is in the Philippines. I need to find him there. I need his help. I need all the help that I can get. I will call the Valencias. The Vermounts. Even the Vuferers. I need Owis. I need to search for my Untraceable werewolf.

"Owis!! Get the V-families time. I need to find Mika!" I shouted in the phone.

"Darn it cousin! I'm not deft. Now I was! I won't do that because you are insane and I know where you're precious wolf is. Third and Fourth make their decision to cooperate and they tell us that they give Mika to Silk." I did not make a word at that.

"The 'Silk'?" I ask him.

"What is it Mond? Tell me. Who is this Silk that you are afraid of?" Nine was curious but I am not afraid of Silk but to her baby and husband. They are the real image of a Mafia Family.

"Mrs. Silventia Remouse De Vega or also known as Silk is the third boss of Varua is the strongest in Varua Family. She is the last boss of Varua. She never acknowledge the new Varuas after her. She is not what you want to be foe but an ally."

"Why? You're a boss too. An Assassin in deed." She try to encourage me but she cannot do that at this time. Silk is really something. No. More than something.

"You see, Janine. Mrs. De Vega is a beauty with more than that. She can kill by not knowing she can and she has her assassins. The Family of Locsin's and even the highest rank in the military line that is the Forrest Family. Plus she has a husband named Wattpad who knew the network of the underground and even the dubbers of the famous anime Ketekyo Hitman Reborn."

"That is also know in the underground business." I add to what Owis said.

"You're joking. Right?" I look at her.

"Do I joke around Nine?" I here her said damn in her breath and lean on the nearest table.

"How come you have this Mond? Why don't you just forget about that person? Don't do this. I mean you can love me instead. Right?" I feel like she was begging me to love her again but I cannot do that.

"I do love Mika, Nine. I will not accept any love until he hates me. And I know he love me as well so I will find him. I will find him and give him every love that I have to give him. He do not need to suffer again Nine. He do not."

That end our conversation. After two days we make the departure. I never had a chance to contact all of the V-Families because they do not want to mess with the third Varua. Especially it was Col's command. It is me against the world.

Still, I need to find my love. I don't want him to be untraceable.

----------------------- 08/09/2015 5:37PM

How was the story so far?

Do not forget to vote and comment.

Minuru/Jhonny Stepf Waker is from one of my Story, Our Mafia Family: Veco (oyasumi Col and Blake).

Silk and Wattpad is from Asawa ko si Wattpad.

Lime Green and Jin Frost is from Ang pagiging Lalaki.

If you don't keep in track please tell me. Now Mond do not know what to do. As he said it's him against the world.

Will he find Mika soon? Or he will make the stupid decision Minuru is talking about.

Thank you all.

~runesaito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 12.8K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
472K 16.8K 24
*DISCLAIMER/TW I WROTE THIS DURING A TIME WHEN MY WRITING WAS NOT VERY GOOD.THERE ID A SIDE RELATIONSHIP BSETWEEN A MINOR AND AN ADULT AND I IN NO WA...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3M 119K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
140K 9.7K 37
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...