Hatake Kakashi X OC

Bởi SakuraAce13

Story of Sarutobi Michiko (OC) and the love of her life Hatake Kakashi... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Side Story 3 (Part 1)
Side Story 3 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
Side Story 4 (Part 1)
Side Story 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Side Story 5 (Part 1)
Side Story 5 (Part 2)
Side Story 5 (Part 3)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Side Story 6 (Part 1)
Side Story 6 (Part 2)
Side Story 6 (Part 3)
Side Story 6 (Part 4)
Side Story 6 (Special)
Christmas Special
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
o(*////▽////*)q
Side Story 7
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Final)

Chapter 24

5.3K 111 4
Bởi SakuraAce13

"Ohh, my cute Tora-chan. I was so worried about you!" The Wife of the Country of Fire's Daimyo, Madam Shijimi cried out, as she rubbed her cheeks against her cat, Tora.

"That cat's getting what he deserves." Naruto gloated.

"No wonder he ran away..." Sakura added.

"Now then, Kakashi's Team 7 next mission will be... Hmmm..." The Third Hokage looked at the list of requests. "Babysitting Yojyu-sama's boy, grocery shopping at the neighbouring town, assisting in digging up potatoes at..."

"No! No thanks to all of those! I want to do a more exciting mission! Choose something else!" Naruto shouted as he did a big cross using his arms. Michiko chuckled, as she knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

"Idiot! You're still a novice ninja! Everyone needs to start with the easy missions to gain experience!" Iruka, who was sitting beside the Third Hokage, could not help but lectured Naruto.

"But, but...!" Before Naruto could finish, Michiko threw a kunai towards Naruto, and it flew right past his face, which ended up at the wall behind them.

"The next one won't miss." Michiko threatened with a smile. Naruto swallowed hard.

"But... we've only been doing dumb missions lately!" Naruto exclaimed. This time round, Kakashi knocked his head real hard and asked him to cut it out.

"Naruto! It looks like I need to explain to you what missions are." The Third Hokage said as Naruto was rubbing his head. The Third Hokage began explaining the different ranks of missions, and how they assigned it to different classes of ninjas.

"You have all become Genin just recently, so D-rank missions are best for you. Hmm?"

"I had tonkotsu ramen yesterday, so I'm going to eat miso ramen today." Naruto murmured as he had his back to the Third Hokage.

"Listen!" The Third Hokage yelled. Michiko sighed. This kid...

"I'm so sorry." Kakashi apologized.

Naruto turned around. "Ahh, ahh... You always lecture me like that, Jijiang. But I'm not the kid who used to pull pranks anymore!" And he turned around once more, pouting. The Third Hokage, Michiko and Iruka were smiling at his words.

"Okay, I understand. If you insist... I will allow you to take on a C-rank mission. It's to escort a certain person."

"Really? Who? Who? Daimyo-sama? Or a princess?" Naruto got all excited suddenly.

"Don't get so hasty. I'll introduce him now. Can you please come in now?"

All of them turned to look at the door. It slides open after a few seconds, revealing an old man drinking away.

"What? They're all kids!" He paused before continuing, "Hey, is the smallest one there with the idiotic face really a ninja?"

"Ahaha! Who's the smallest one with the idiotic face?" Naruto was laughing while asking. After a moment, he realised it was him. "I'm going to kill you!" Naruto exclaimed as Kakashi held him back.

"Don't kill the man you're supposed to escort, idiot."

"I am the bridge building expert, Tazuna. Once I have returned to my country, I will have all of you protect my life with yours while I complete the bridge."

With that, Kakashi's Team 7 prepared to set off with Tazuna.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Michiko, the dinner is tonight, aren't you setting off soon?" The Third Hokage asked.

"Hai!"

"Are you sure you don't need someone to tag along?"

"Hai! I will be fine."

The Third Hokage was invited to a dinner by some Daimyo's relative who happened to have a resort near the Port City. However, he was a busy man, and decided to send Michiko to attend on his behalf. Michiko was reluctant at first, since they can simply reject their invitation. But considering the need to maintain a good diplomatic relationship with the Daimyo, Michiko begrudgingly accepted the invitation. Michiko had her bag packed last night since she has to depart today.

She was heading towards the Village's entrance when she heard Naruto's voice.

"Hey, Jiji, don't underestimate ninjas! I'm a great ninja! I'm the elite ninja who will receive the title of Hokage one day. The name is Uzumaki Naruto. Remember it!"

Michiko can't help but smile at his words.

"Kakashi, you guys are still around? Great! We can travel together." Michiko grinned.

"Michiko nee-chan? Are you coming with us?" Naruto asked.

"Well, I'm going to the Port City. We can travel together for a while I guess?"

"Mission?" Kakashi asked.

Michiko nodded. "I have to attend a dinner in Tou-... I mean Sandaime's place."

"I see. Let's go then."

.........

"Hokage is the village's number one ninja, right? I don't think a guy like you can become one." Tazuna said nonchalantly as he gulped another mouthful of sake (Japanese rice wine).

"Shut up! I'm willing to go through any hardship to become a Hokage! If I become a Hokage, you'll have to take notice of me!"

"I won't, kid. That is, even if you become a Hokage."

"I'm going to kill you!" Naruto yelled once again, and Kakashi held him back.

"Stop it, idiot!" Kakashi warned.

"No! No! Let me at least hit him once!"

Michiko tried not to laugh at Naruto. Just as Naruto was flailing around with Kakashi grabbing his collar, Kakashi and Michiko felt some strange presence. Michiko turned to look at Kakashi, and she knew he felt it too. They pretended nothing happened and continued walking.

Sakura asked if there are any ninjas in the Country of Wave. Kakashi began explaining about the system of countries and hidden villages and how ninjas were deemed. He also mentioned that the different Kages being the ones that reign over tens of thousands of ninjas that exist in the countires throughout the world. Sakura and Naruto did not believe it, though.

"Oi... You all just doubted Hokage-sama, didn't you?" Kakashi asked. Naruto and Sakura shook their head frantically.

From their reaction, they DID doubt Tou-san... Michiko smiled. Well, he may be ridiculous sometimes, but he's the Hokage after all. He is and always will be a great ninja.

Kakashi patted Sakura's head. "Don't worry. We won't have any ninja battles in a C-rank mission."

"Then there's no need to worry about meeting a foreign ninja." Sakura heaved a sigh of relieve.

"Of course."

Our first mission was a C-rank too, but we ended up fighting as well... Plus there were people watching us a while ago... Oh well... Michiko thought.

They continued walking, in silence, and soon, passed by a puddle of water. Michiko and Kakashi took a look at the puddle, but did not talk about it.

This is too obvious... Are they idiots? Both Kakashi and Michiko were having the same thoughts.

Just then, two ninjas appeared from within the water and attacked Kakashi, binding him with sharp iron chains, and crushed him. Everything happened too fast and the three kids did not even have time to react. The two then appeared behind Naruto, and just when they were about to take him down, Sasuke was quick to react. He stopped the attack with a shuriken and kunai.

Michiko knew Kakashi had a plan, so she tried not to intervene as much as possible. And obviously Kakashi would not be that easily defeated, so she was not worried. She also believes Naruto and Sasuke will able to defend themselves, and so she went to Sakura's side. Michiko guessed that the enemies' target was Tazuna. As the enemies went for Tazuna, Sakura stood in front of him, and Michiko stood in front of her, acting as the shield.

"Sasuke! Get behind me!" Michiko yelled, but Sasuke won't budge. Sasuke was ready for the attack when Kakashi suddenly appeared, grabbing both the enemies by neck.

"Naruto, sorry for not helping out right away. I got you hurt. I didn't think you wouldn't be able to move." Kakashi told Naruto before walking over to Sasuke and Sakura. "Anyway, good job, Sasuke. Sakura, you too."

"Yo, are you hurt? Mr Scaredy Cat." Sasuke mocked.

"Sasuke!"

"Naruto!" Kakashi yelled before Naruto can continue. "There's poison on these guys' claws. We need to take out the poison right away. We have to open up your wound and leech out the poisoned blood. Don't move too much, or the poison will spread through your body. By the way, Tazuna-san... "

"W-What is it?"

"I need to talk to you." Kakashi turned to Tazuna for a second, before tying the two ninjas up to a tree. "These guys are Chuunin from the Hidden Village of Mist. They are ninjas known to keep fighting at all cost."

"How were you able to detect our action?" One of them asked.

"It hasn't rained for the past few days, and it is sunny today, so there shouldn't be any water puddle." Kakashi answered.

"Why did you let the kids fight when you knew that?" Tazuna asked.

"I could have killed these two in the blink of an eye if I wanted to. But... I need to know who they are targeting."

"What do you mean?"

"In other words, are you being targeted or somebody from our team? We have not heard anything about you being targeted by ninjas. Your request was to protect you from armed groups like gangs and robbers. This is a mission above B-rank. Our job was to support and guard you until you complete building the bridge. If our enemy are ninjas, this mission would have been an expensive B-rank. It looks like you have your reasons, but it only troubles us if you lie in your request details. This wasn't part of the mission."

"This mission is out of our league. Let's quit!" Sakura suggested. "We need anaesthesia to take out the poisoned blood out of Naruto, too. We need to go back to the village and see a doctor!"

"Actually-..." Michiko was interrupted by Kakashi.

"This sure is a burden. Let's go back to the village to cure Naruto."

Eh? Why did Kakashi... Michiko pondered.

Naruto cringed, as he took out a kunai and stabbed his left hand, where his wound was. Everyone was shocked.

Naruto...

"Why am I so different? Why am I always... Damn it!" Naruto cried out.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" Sakura exclaimed.

"I should be stronger... I've accomplished lots of missions and practiced techniques every day... I'm never going to do something that will require someone to help me. I'm never going to be frightened and try to back out of things. I'm not going to lose to Sasuke. I swear upon this pain on my left hand. I'm going to protect Ossan (old man) with this kunai!" Naruto turned around to face them as he smiled. "The mission is still on."

Michiko was somewhat glad, Naruto has really grown.

"Naruto, it's nice that you took out the poisoned blood so spiritedly... But you're going to die from loss of blood if any more comes out." Kakashi said nonchalantly.

Naruto turned pale as he began to sweat.

"It's not good if you don't stop it right away. Seriously." Kakashi smiled. This made Naruto panicked even more.

"Ahh! No, no, no, no, no, no! I can't die like this!" Naruto cried out.

Michiko laughed, as she knew Kakashi was just joking. His wound was not that serious. Michiko held her hand out, asking Naruto to show her his hand. Naruto put his hand on hers, and she began examining it. Kakashi stood beside her, observing Naruto's wound as well. Both of them were surprised, because Naruto's wound is already starting to heal.

This must be Kyuubi's power... Michiko thought as she turned to Kakashi, who gave her a nod.

"Ano sa, ano sa... Am I... okay? Michiko nee-chan and Kakashi sensei have a serious look on your face."

Michiko chuckled as she began to clean Naruto's wound before bandaging it. "Don't worry, you'll be fine."

"Really? I'll be okay? Phew... Thank goodness..." Naruto heaved a sigh of relieve.

The six of them continued travelling for a little while more before they arrived at the river, where they will part their ways.

"I guess this is it. I'll be heading this way. All of you are going to the Country of Wave by boat right?" Michiko asked.

"Yeah. Are you going to be okay alone?" Kakashi asked. It was not obvious but he sounded worried.

"I'll be fine! It's not like I've never completed missions alone before." Michiko tried to reassure him.

"Alright, be careful then."

"It's unlike you to worry this much. I should be more worried for you... and your team! You've just been attacked, and..." Michiko paused as she looked at the three Genin. They were looking at her with a confused look. Michiko smiled. "Well, anyway, you guys be more careful! I'll be on my way!" She waved and left for Port City.

Guess I shouldn't worry about them. They're ninjas... I'm sure they'll be fine.

(To be continued...)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

772 24 11
In Hatake~Kakashi's point of view, this story follows him as he goes on adventures with Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, etc. Enjoy! This was originally gonna...
37 7 3
"Kakashi isn't the bad guy everyone makes him out to be, but I shouldn't think like that. I might fall in love with him." Ironic, Enyo fell madly in...
4.9K 207 43
A momentous encounter between two individuals. A dyad of souls bound to experience the highs and lows of love. A pair who drifted apart and eventuall...
274K 9.6K 92
The hole in someone's heart can be physical like a kunai wound, but it can also be unseen. [Eventual Kakashi Hatake x OC] This story contains: occas...