Hate that I love you!

By _t_o_writer_

Hey guys, I'm Ryder Roses. I'm what you could say a rockstar. So is my brother Ross Roses. We're twins and we... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 3

2.7K 68 1
By _t_o_writer_

Chapter Three 😝

Patrick's POV

I was sitting next to Scurvy smoking and watching the soccer team play. I could see the rockstar off to the side holding a bottle of water. I find her quite interesting to be honest. Anyway, I was sitting and enjoying the silence until a boy came up to me.

"Hey" he says, I ignore him. "How you doin'?" He continues and I still ignore. "I had some great duck last night." Okay What?! I turned my head to him.

"Do I know you?" I ask, he ignores my question and points to the rockstar.

"You see that girl?" He says, I look her over and nod.

"Yeah." I say, then take a smoke.

"That's Ryder Roses. I want you to go out with her." He states and I scoff.

"Yeah, sure, Sparky." I say laughing, he sighs and starts talking again.

"Look, I can't take out her friends sister until she starts dating. You see, their dad's whacked out. He's got this rule where the girls..." Okay this has gone to far and uninteresting.

"That's a touching story. It really is.
Not my problem." I say shaking my head.

"Would You be willing to make it your problem... if I provide generous compensation?" He says, is he joking?

"You're gonna pay me to take out some chick?" I ask laughing a little.

"Mm-hmm." He replies. I let out a chuckle.

"How much?" I ask, this is interesting.

"Twenty bucks." He says, I look to the girl and see a ball coming towards her, I see her take out her pocket knife and catch it with that. The ball burst and the girl that kicked it groans.

"You're not suppose to burst them, Ryder." I hear a girl shout. Ruder laughs and shrug.

"Quit you whining." She says and kicks another ball up in the air, it goes behind her, she kicks it with her heel making it go over her again and then she kicks the ball towards them.

"Why aren't you on the team?" Coach asks.

"I don't have time be." She says and shrugs. I look back to Pretty boy.

"Fine, 30." He says.

"Well, let's think about this. We go to the movies, that's, uh, 15 bucks. We get popcorn, that's, uh, 53. And she'll want Raisinettes, all right? So, uh, we're looking at 75 bucks." I say standing and walking around him. He glares at me as I say this.

"This isn't a negotiation. Take it or leave it, Trailer Park." He says, I glare at him.

"Fifty bucks and we got a deal, Fabio." I state and he passes me the money. I smirk and turn to the field.

-----------------------

Ryder's POV

"Great practise, everybody." The coach says to the football team or shall I say soccer team. It was the day after my first day and I was standing behind Kat's bench holding a bottle of water for her. She comes towards me and k hold out the bottle for her. "Good hustle, Stratford."

"Thanks, Mr Chapin." She replies. I smile at her.

"You're good." I say. She smiles at me and shrug.

"Thanks. I'm gonna get change." She says and picks up her bag and goes walking off.

"Hey there, girlie." I hear a voice say behind me. I turn to see the guy I've bumped into a couple of times today.
"How you doin'?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Fine but watching I bunch of girls play football in black clothing with the sun out isn't the best of ideas so I'm hot." I say and turn to walk away.

"Now, there's a way to get
a guy's attention, huh?" He replies, I snicker, and turn to him.

"My mission in life. But obviously, I struck your fancy, so, you see, it worked. The world makes sense again." I say, I pick up a ball, and look straight a head to see my brother talking to some girls. They were smiling and giggling. I sighed and shook my head.

"Pick you up on Friday, then." He says, stand next to me. I turn and smile sarcastically.

"Oh, right. Friday. Uh-huh. You could join Kat and I for a girls night." I say and turn back to my brother. I walk further down the pitch. Then place the ball on the floor in front of my feet.

"Well, the night I take you places
you've never been before." He says still following me.

"Like where? The 7-11 on Broadway?
Do you even know my name, screw boy?" I say, he smirks.

"I know a lot more than you think." He states back. I look at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Doubtful. Very doubtful. But then again probably truth." I say and kick the ball as much as I can and it hits my brother on the side of his face. I gasp and laugh. Then I look at him to see him running towards.

"Oh shit, gotta go." I say and leg it away from my brother.

"Ryder get back here." He shouts and I smirk.

"No and you said I was getting on guys." I stop and turn towards him. He throws me over his shoulder and spins around. Then he places my on the ground. I stumble around a bit then stop.

"Why did you do that?" He asks, I shake my head.

"If you wanna go out with a girl. At least get with someone decent not just some blonde bimbo who's all giggly." I say and he sighs.

"Like who?" He asks and I look around then see Kat come out the locker room.

"Kat." I say and he smiles. "See you like her." I gasp and throw my hands in the air.

"I do but I don't think she lik-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." I say snapping my fingers at him.

"She likes you now go." I say and push him towards Kat. He stumbles but then goes. I smirk and nod. My work is good. Then to boys show up at my sides.

"Hi I'm Michael." One says.

"And I'm Cameron" the other says and I nod.

"What could I do for you guys?" I ask, and they look at each other.

"Date someone so my friend over here can have a shot with Bianca." Michael says and I shake my head.

"Sorry boys, to much on my plate." I say. Michael groans.

"Please" Cameron begs.

"Look, I'll tell you the same thing I told Bianca. I will think about it when I finish my album. I have three songs left. Okay. And all together I prefer you over Joey." I say and walk away.

---------------

"So sweetie, how was you second day at school?" My Mum asks. I sigh and shrug.

"Okay, apart from I have a boy flirting with me and Bianca trying to get me to date so she can." I say. Dad chokes on his food.

"What do you mean? And what's this boy like?" Dad asks, before I can answer Ross does.

"I met him, he's cool. Plus Ryder has fell in his arms twice." He says smirking.

"First time, I bumped in him and tripped and he court me. Second time, he walked into me." I say to him. I take a bite of my food.

"What's he like honey?" Mum asks, I sigh and put my fork down.

"He's got curly hair, and got an accent. Australian I think, and quite tall." I say, I was gonna pick up my fork but then stopped. "Also everybody is afraid of him." I say and Mum looks at me, I just shrug.

"Well he's a friend of mine and he seems pretty decent if you ask me." Ross says and Dad nods.

"Well I'd Ross likes him then so will I. Anyway what's this about this Bianca girl?" Dad asks.

"Well my new friend Kat, Who Ross likes." I stop and look to Ross who's glaring at me. "Has a younger sister. I went over there's yesterday and there father doesn't let them date. So when I mentioned I don't have time to date, with the album and stuff, he decides to make up this rule, that Bianca can date if I date." I answer and Dad chuckles.

"Well that's got be entertaining for you." Dad says, I pick my fork up and continue eating.

"Haven't you got those spare songs you wrote that you can use instead of making new ones?" Ross says, I stop my fork just outside my mouth.

"Brother, you're a genius." I say and quickly rush up to my room. Dinner in hand.

Album done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 11
Despite what my sister Athena claims, I am not a pessimist. I can understand that I may come across that way, but I am simply not. In fact, I am sure...
16.1K 378 30
Hi there! The names Rose, Rose Robertson. I am a ninth grader on a school called "Norrisville High" and I have great friends as well. Heidi, Theresa...
1.6K 32 3
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ? ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐... ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." {๐๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐š ร— ๐‘...
1K 136 59
Thinking I was adopted; Finding out I was stolen.