He's my dad, but he hurt my m...

Por ineedmycloud9

Briar lives with her mother and her mothers boyfriend. Little does Briar know her father is Ashley Purdy and... Más

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six: date part one
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven

Chapter seven: date part two

111 8 0
Por ineedmycloud9

~~~~Ashley~~~~

I watched her walk down the stairs. She's died her hair and wearing a very, VERY revealing dress. Her boobs were playing peek-a-boo and I could feel my skinny jeans getting a little skinnier.

She reached me and I smiled.

"You look gorgeous babe." She bites her lip and looks down. I groan and she looks back up.

"Where are we going?"

"A restaurant." She nods and we all leave.

Angel and I got in my car. Tyler and Bri got in his.

"Are they going to the same restaurant?" I nod.

"Your boobs are bothering me." She giggles.

"Why?"

"My pants got skinnier when I saw you." She blushes hard.

"I'm glad I have the effect on you." I smile as we pull into the restaurant. We get out and I whisper in her ear.

"I'm gonna effect you tonight." She blushes and walks in front of me to find Ty and Bri. While me being the perf I am, I am staring at her ass.

We walked in and all the guys were staring at Briar and Angel. Angel more because of her revealing features. I saw Briar hook her arm in his. I wrap my arm around Angel and pull her towards me.

"Everyone is staring." I say jealously. She smirks.

"Someone's got a little competition." I smack her ass and she yelps. Briar smiles at us.

"Daddy, can I talk to you?" I nod. Angel and Tyler go to the table.

"What's up babydoll?"

"I want to talk to you about something but I don't want you to get mad."

"Okay."

"I want Tyler to take my virginity. We've dated for four years now. He's never cheated and never pushed me to do anything I don't want to do. I feel like it's okay but I don't want you to get mad if you were to find out." I smile a bit.

"Darling. I support you in anything you do. Although if you decide to do this. Please, PLEASE promise me you will use protection. Either a condom or the pill." She nods and hugs me.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too Babygirl." We walk to the table. I sit down beside Angel and kiss her cheek.

We finish eating and we leave in separate cars, again. I grab her hand and she smiles.

I get more excited as we get closer to the house. I hurry and park the car. I grab her hand and basically grab her and pull her in.

I start kissing her and lifting her dress up. She's shakes her and pushes me away. I kiss harder and grabbed her butt she started crying and pushing harder. I don't know why but I continued and slid her dress off. She cried louder and I pulled back.

"I-I'm S-"

"Leave me alone!" She slide down the wall and crouched into a ball.

I immediately got mad at someone. I don't know if it was me or her and I have no clue why my mouth decided to say this.

"Maybe Jacob was right, you're just a worthless slutty bitch." She cried harder and my eyes widened.

"A-Ang-"

"Get out!" She screamed at me and I ran out.

What did I just do?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...