Side Chick: Paris's Story

By TuMadre_

"Don't call or text, I'll be doing that " "You Mine and only mine " "Lastly, don't ever ask about my girl" A... More

Side Chick: Paris's Story
Side Chick: Paris's Story Part 2
Side Chick; Paris's Story Part 2
Side Chick: Paris's Story Part 3

Side Chick:Paris's Story

9.1K 241 8
By TuMadre_

Part ten

After the fiasco at the restaurant, Odell took me back to his house. It was filled with many arts, glasses, looked to good for a man who lived alone.

"Baby i'ma go into the shower, make your self comfortable ", he says exposing his chest, going into the bathroom.

I take off my gown, not caring to walk around the house butt naked. Knowing he wouldn't mind anyways.

Barely eating at the restaurant, I was still sorta hungry. Anyone who knows me, was aware of the fact when I said that I was hungry. I was really hungry.

His refrigerator was filled with all kinds of foods, could tell he ate like a beast.

I took out cutlets, lettuce, tomatoes, pasta shells, and three types of cheeses.

I was gonna make a feast.

My phone vibrated against the countered, Chris, caller I.D was bright against the screen.

After all he just said to me now he wants to call. I ignored the first three calls, but then it felt like he was calling forever.

I press answer.

"Yoo 'Ris, where you at ".

" Home, why you still with your girlfriend ".

" It's not even like that ma, I'm sorry. You know I love yo-"

"Chris, who's that baby? ", Chastity said in the background. I laugh and hang up. This nigga always swear I'm a fool.

Maybe I let him do so too often.

I start cooking the chicken, and boil the pasta. Odell came into the kitchen with some boxers on, and a jersey in his hand.

" Here baby, put this on ". His last name and player number was layed out on the back.

"Sure", kissing him on the lips and continue cooking. I heard him chuckle, and felt his eyes.

"You got a cute little birth mark you know that? ". He was referring to the little red pigments on my shoulder.

Little did he know those were actually scars from my past

" Thanks baby, i wonder what would of happened if I never came to New York and met you ". I smile.

It was true, probably would've never realized how far Into being a side Chick I really was.

" Let's not think things like that, is the chicken done? ". I start laughing.

" Boy get your ass out the kitchen. Go play some music".

"Ok Wife ", crazy how he calling me his wife we barely know me. But I just went with the flow.

Putting the cheeses into the pan on pasta, I notice Breana was texting.

BreB: Biiiitch, Chasity and Chris going at it. Like fr fr

BreB: Paris wherever you are keep yo ass there Cuz shit getting crazy girl
She probably was wondering who he was talking to..bitch me of course

I wasn't even planning on going back anyways. Odell set the table up, and carried the food to it. He is such a romantic.

Felt like I was falling in love

"Dann girlll, where you learned to cook like this? "

Daddy Tio

" Uhhh, someone who I thought was a friend ". Well it wasn't completely a lie

Part Eleven:
In the beginning

" Look mom I told you I'm not coming home yet ", My mother was trying to coarse me to coming back to Arizona.

I snuck away at my current age, 16, to live with my uncle (by MARRIAGE) IN California.

I know she missed me but I was in a much better environment. Besides I already graduated, so why should she care where I go.

I saved up a round trip ticket, by working my ass of in McDonald's, farming, pumping gas, you name it, I did it .

Except for ho'ing of course ..yet

She couldn't even remember my name up until age fourteen.

How much the drugs can really change a person.

"UNCLE TIO!! ", I shout in the middle of the airport. The tall, twenty-five year old, Spanish man with pretty eyes approached me.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and carried my luggage.

" Wow, Mija you got so big! ". He wasn't lying. My ass and titties would have you thinking I was over twenty.

I blush and thank him, jumping into the front seat of his car.

" So what made you come live with uncle tio? ", He says. Showing of his big pearly white teeth. The display of the beach, and ocean, played the part.
He was not my blood uncle, so I had the right to say "damn he looked good".

"I just wanted to be free with you Uncle. I know after Auntie Tina disappeared, you probably felt alone. Besides you're like my family. Only family at that ".

" Awww ditto Mami", his fingers tickle the back of my head. I felt my nipples get hard.

I blush again, and stare at the window. Feeling slightly ashamed to enjoying his touch, I put on the radio.

I'm in love with you baby,
And I want you to know.
That I'm hooked on ya body,
And I'm trying to stay yours....

"Okay I'm lying but damn you fine, and Ummmm! ", Uncle Tio joins in.

" She rocking that thing like", I start shuffling in my seat rocking my hips to the song.

Soon after a few more songs, we pull up to the drive way of a big beautiful house. Sitting right by the beach.

"Uncle tio, you live here?! Alone?? ".

He laughed again.

" Not exactly, alone, Mija. I have a few friends who live here also. Don't worry, they're all females".

As I wondered who they could be, a white boy with green eyes and blonde hair waved to me.

"Hey!", he says walking towards me. I felt dumbfounded, pointing to myself and mothing the word, "Me?".

He mouthed "Yeah", and continued walking

"Hey, I'm Johnny, but everyone on this block calls me "Green Eyes". He talked with a tone of a Spanish boy. So beautiful.

"Not her, Johnny. She's my niece ". Uncle Tio says very sternly.

He puts his hands up as to say " Fine, Fine ".

" Uncle Tio who was that? ", he shakes his head frowning but suddenly laughs.

" Don't even, Baby girl. I heard that Gringo has herpes ", he tickles. I laugh and carry my luggage inside.

" Wooowwww", I say staring at the huge stair case in front of me. It was gold leading up both ways onto many rooms.

I noticed two women, blankitas, (white/pale), and continue walking. They were half dressed, as if they were going to the beach.

But it was a little chilly outside...

I wanted to say something but I wondered if it would hurt their feelings, or anything.

"This is your room!", he walks me into a big pink room, filled with posters, fancy furniture and a huge TV.

"Tiooo !!! This is beautiful thank you!", I kiss his cheek and jump on the bed.

"No problem, but I have some very important guest coming over. Please, stay in your room and someone will be coming to serve you dinner shortly".

"Sure", and with that he leaves the room. I start unpacking my bags, and rest my head on the pillow.

I wondered about my mother, what she was doing. Probably passed out drunk somewhere in some rich guys lap.

Knock Knock

"Come in! ", I could Finally say that. Felt good.

In walked a girl wearing barely even any clothes, it started to make wonder what type of friends he really had.

" Here's your food hun! Your uncle said you'd like something to make you feel at home, so I tried to make you feel at home! ", she lays the tray of food on my bed.

Pasteleos, beans, white rice, and baked chicken. Just like what Tia Tina used to make me before she dissa-

" So do you like it? "she smiles nervously. I notice a fresh bruise on her hand. Quickly, she pulls it behind her back.

"yes, very much thank you", she nods with pride and leaves. I eat the food and slide the tray onto the nightstand.
My luggage only consisted of eight dresses, and five outfits. For approximately three years, It was all I wore.

Noise from outside of my door could be heard, as if it were a party going on downstairs. It made me Wonder why I couldn't go.

I began to get very bored and decided to watch cartoons instead. SpongeBob was the only thing that was good on.

Knock

The door opened and there stood Green eyes, smiling with a bottle of wine in his hand.

"Hey ", he says with a smirk. His face was very red, he sat down beside me and Poured it into two glasses.

" Try some "

He pushed the wine glass to my lips, and smiled. I tasted it, and spit some of it back out into the glasses. He laughed, and gazed at the T. V.

" Aren't you too young to be watching SpongeBob? ", he asks. He reeked of a different liquor, I notice while the nasty bitter tasting flavor sunk on my tongue.

" No, not at all ". He kept staring at the side of my face until finally I stared back. He licks his lips and stared at mines

I was so shy I had to look away, but I felt him still staring. So I said" What ". He kisses me, and I kiss him back.

Feeling the urgency in his lips, his arms pulling my legs against his waist.

Each kiss he sent my way, he moaned. I felt the twist and turn in his tongue.

" Mmmm? ", I shriek excitedly.

" Mhmmm", he says giggling against my lips. We stop, and he finally kisses them with a last peck.

"You taste good, Gringo ", I teased. He smiled and bit his bottom lip.

" You're not so bad either, Mami ". I laugh at his failed attempt at trying to sound Spanish.

Knock Knock

In walked a white girl, wearing a short white tea, black lacey underwear, and with out a bra.

She smiled at me, but seductively grinned at Johnny. Resting her head against the door, she laughs.

"Johnnyyyy, come play with me". He laughs and gently nudges my cheek with his fist. Johnny stood up and said "Later Kid".

I felt my heart sank as I watched her lead him into a nearby room. Before the door closed, I Seen him smirk at me.

He could've at least had the decency to close MY door.

Part Twelve

"Paris, I love New York but damn girl that was crazy ", Breanna says as she collects her luggage.

" Um-Hmm", since we left I just felt withdraw.

Chas and Chris took a early flight home, to work shit out ODell promised to visit me, and that I was only his and vice versa.

"You sure you good you been acting weird ever since we came back?", diamond adds. What they want me to say I was at ends with my brother,

I mean man who jacks im his side Chick.

Yeah perfect

"Nah girl, I'm good, just tired. Cause you know, my daddy, odell wore me out ", I joke. That didn't seem to impress them, and I began to get irritated.

" So what yall hoes doing after this? We out to the club or what? ". Breanna asks as She unlocked the door to her Pink Brand new Range

"Uhh I don't mind, Paris you down?", asks Diamond.

"No, I think I'm getting my period ", I lie. that shit wasn't even due another week.

The way back home was awkward and silent. I couldn't wait to get out of the car,

I wave them bye and head back into the house, Blu all happy to see me again.

Jumping on my bed, I felt the urge to cry, so much shit was happening all at once.

Maybe I really was getting my period.

Ping

Boss : we need you down here for tonight's show, some very important clientele heard about you and would like to meet you.

I really wasn't up for it, but anything for the money at this moment.

It was three o'clock, and I started on my hair and make up. Flat ironing every curl possible, into silky long strands.

I only applied mascara, filling in my eyebrows, and some baby pink lipstick.

"Damn, I look good ", so why I allowed myself to be put up with so much shit.

Maybe that's what I was born to do. Deal with shit on top of shit on top of shit, constantly.

Ughhh...

Leaving my house in another sweat suit, Odell texts me and tells me how much he misses me.

I wasn't in the mood again, but I just texted" Imy too" to make him feel good. Getting in the car, I feel sick as hell to my stomach for a moment. As though I'm about to throw up.

Thinking that I Was probably just hungry, I ignored it.

The drive to the club felt long and annoying, agitating the hell out of me.

As soon as I get there I see Breana and Diomand ahead walking inside.

"Hey! ", I shout. The Heffas turned around to glare at me, and kept walking. What the fuck was that all about?

Before I even Chase after them a large number of people, including the two, rushed in front of me.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ", How the fuck did they even remember. I couldn't even Remember! I jumped out of my skin for a sec, and smiled. This really made my day.

Everyone who worked here all stood in front of me in smiles, I even noticed Chris and charity, I mean Chasity in the corner. Having fake smiles on there face, I wave.

"Happy birthday Paree", I felt those warm large hands against my stomach. I turned to kiss my boo on the lips.

"thank you ", I laugh smiling against them. A bunch of Oooo's & Awww's surrounded us. Breana pushed forward a large cake, in the shape of a ass with a red thong in the middle. It was so cute.

Even had the number 22 on a cheek

I felt myself crying, but I blow out all the candles. They all screamed yay, and congratulated me.

"Aww baby don't cry ", Odell pokes at My stomach and kisses my head.

I laugh and wipe my cheek, Chasity and Chris slide over to us. I stand in front of Odell, him reassuring me he wouldn't do anything.

" Me and him already talked it out, I can assure you we have no more problems ", Odell says. He was so f*cking mature, it turned me on.

" Yeah, but happy birthday 'Ris ", Chris says. But it doesn't sound very warming.

" Happy twenty second, mamas ", Chasity cheers kissing both my cheeks.

Someone got some dick...

" thank you! ". I walk away for the pair, greeting everyone else. I hug the shit out of bre and Diomand and thank them for the party.

" No problem girl, you didn't think we forgot did you? ", Breanna says smacking every syllable possible.

" No but I did! ", they both laugh and simultaneously kiss me on the cheek. I run to the bathroom, feeling the need to pee. Shortly after doing so, someone else walks in.

They stop in front of my stall, and knock.

" Um hello? ", I say. They still stand there knocking.

" What the fuck, get out! ", they still continue to knock. Heavily pounding.

I feel for my little pocket knife, the ones that are able to fit into a comb, and open the door.

"Happy birthday Paris".

"Uncle Tio? ".

A/N they are not at all whatsoever related. Her mothers sister, was involved with Tio before her "disappearance". Idk where y'all coming from with the inference that this is incest nfs . That's weird as hell, and something I'd never involve in my books. It clearly says uncle by marriage, I had to add that shit in caps for the weirdos in the back. Try again. Not this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 13.8K 58
"don't mess with my baby, they better not mess with my baby" [will contain explicit content]
343K 9.2K 37
"Please don't leave me. Everyone always leaves me. J-Just stay." -- trigger warning thank you for the support, i love you all
67.2K 2K 54
"Don't judge a book by its cover" I'm not gone tell you. Just read the book if you curious. Sorry for mistakes I'm not editing this book.
82.5K 1.9K 11
"Don't fuck with Valentina Changretta."