Trust one Love one

By KingofThugs

More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9

5. Have you Ever

7.2K 343 94
By KingofThugs

Play media when it shows

Gabriella

Gabriella walked around the house with ear phones in and doing a little cleaning. She had a smile on her face and was in a good mood. She was staying clear of Devon who was upstairs in the room claiming to have a cold.

Gabriella took her phone out her back pocket and read the text from Hassan.

Hassan: hey, how you doing?

I'm actually in a good mood today, how are you?

Hassan: I'm bored, meet me at the park in a hour?

Yea I'll be there

Hassan: wear something casual

Gabriella grinned and put her phone on the counter taking out her ear phones.

She jogged up the steps and walked into her room.

"Did you make my soup?" Devon asked from the bed instantly making a frown appear on her face.

"We ran out so I'm getting you some." Gabriella lied.

"Hmm." Devon said focusing back to the TV.

Since Gabriella already showered for the day she walked into the closet and decided on a pair of high waisted seven jeans, a gray cropped sweater and her Christian Louboutin shoes. Her hair was curled with a middle part. She grabbed her purse before walking out the closet.

"You're still carrying that bastard child?" Devon asked making Gabriella stop and look at him.

"Um-." Gabriella didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry about it, you won't have it for long." Devon muttered in a inaudible tone. "Bye. Get out my face and go get the soup."

Gabriella walked out the room rolling her eyes.

25 minutes later she was at the park and Hassan was already there.

Gabriella turned her car off and reached for her ringing phone out her bag.

"Am I-."

"Come get in the car with me." Hassan spoke cutting her off.

"Ok."

She grabbed everything she needed and went and got into his car.

"Hey." She spoke shutting the door.

"What's up, you look nice." Hassan spoke licking his lips.

Gabriella giggled and replied with a thanks.

"So where are we going?" Gabriella asked looking out the window seeing the buildings pass by.

"I'm taking you out to have some fun because it seem like you haven't had none in a while."

"I do have fun." Gabriella mumbled knowing she didn't have fun.

"Right." Hassan spoke.

It was quiet for a minute with just Brandy Have you ever playing in the background.

"I like this song." Gabriella said and sung a few of the words.

"It's cool, a lil sad though." Hassan spoke about to change it. He had his music on shuffle.

"It's fine, it makes me think of Devon and me." Gabriella sighed.

"So that's his name?" Hassan chuckled.

Any nigga with a name like Devon was destined to not be shit.

"Yes it is, why are you laughing?" Gabriella asked followed by a chuckle.

"The name just throws me off, honestly what were you thinking."

"Shut up." Gabriella playfully pushed his arm. "The name didn't matter at the moment."

"I see."

The rest of the twenty minute ride was small talk the two shared before Hassan parked in the lot of the indoor race track.

"I've never been here." Gabriella said once Hassan opened the door for her.

"Well I'm glad I'm the first one to bring you."

Hassan unintentionally reached for her hand and Gabriella reacted and pulled her hand back.

"I'm sorry- I just- I'm not used- I don't know." Gabriella spoke nervously and looked away embarrassed.

Hassan laughed. "I'm embarrassed and you're laughing."

"It's cool, you not used to all this." Hassan reached for her hand again and intertwined their fingers. "Just know I got you, you can relax when your with me."

"Ok."

They walked in hand in hand and paid for their tickets. After a hour of driving the two left.

"That was so much fun." Gabriella smiled wrapping her arms around his torso. "Thank you for bringing me here."

Hassan wrapped his arms around her neck and looked down at her with a smile.

"This is the first time I actually see a genuine smile on your face, I like it."

"I like being happy."

"So that's an open invitation for me to continue to take you out so you can be happy?" Hassan asked.

Gabriella laughed and nodded her head. Hassan kissed her forehead and Gabriella laid her head on his chest hugging him tighter not wanting to let go.

"Let's go baby girl. You hungry?" Gabriella pulled away instantly remembering Devon. "What's wrong?" Hassan asked noticing the look on her face of worry.

"Nothing, Yea I'm hungry." Gabriella pushed the thought of Devon to the back of her head, she'll have to suffer the consequences but right now she wanted to continue being happy.

-

Hassan

"So I'll call you tomorrow." Hassan said standing at Gabriella's window.

"Ok, see you later Hassan."

Hassan stepped away and Gabriella pulled off.

-

"Come on you have to leave." Destiny spoke throwing the man's clothes at him. "Get dressed."

"Mane, you always tripping. What the nigga going do? Let's be foreal for a sec."

"He'll beat my ass and yours then break up with me." Destiny said throwing the sheets off the bed and putting on new ones.

"Yea aight, that nigga won't beat my ass."

Destiny rolled her eyes and sprayed some air freshener and lit a candle.

"Stop taking your precious time, stupid ass."

"You love me and my stupid ass dick though."

Destiny rolled her eyes and stayed quiet because she knew it was true. Once upon a time she did love Hassan but she loved the money more that's why she stayed with him. He was a great man and got her whatever she wanted but she was in love with Ty'shon.

"I love you but can you please hurry up."

"This shit has to end soon, I'm dead serious."

"I know and it will." Destiny grabbed the sheets off the floor and pushed him out the room.

She rushed him to the back door still holding the sheets.

"I'll text you later." Ty'shon said then left out.

Destiny sighed and locked the door. He was mad. She threw the sheets in the washer and made sure everything was in place.

-

"Hey baby." Hassan said once he saw Destiny sitting on the couch.

"Hey, how was your day?" Destiny asked.

"It was great." Hassan smiled thinking about Gabriella and walking up to the room.

He stepped inside the room and picked up a white Nike sock.

I left this here? Hassan asked himself. Shrugging he threw it in the dirty clothes and went to take himself a shower.

-

Gabriella

"Where have you been?" Devon asked as soon as Gabriella shut the front door.

Gabriella turned and tried to open the door but Devon gripped her hair and pulled her back making her fall on the ground and yell in pain.

"You must think I'm stupid." Devon said. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her up the steps.

"Devon stop!" Gabriella yelled trying remove his hands from her hair.

Once at the top of the steps he let her go and looked at her sitting on the floor. Gabriella slowly got up and looked at him.

She took this opportunity and started swinging at him throwing punches. She didn't know where this ounce of courage came from but she loved the feeling.

"You lost your damn mind."

Devon slapped her making her tumble back and down the steps.

"Bitch don't ever put your hands on me." Devon spat and walked away.

Gabriella laid at the bottom of the steps going in and out of consciousness with blood running down her legs.

I hate him. Was the last thing on her mind before she blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 22 18
Elly is a incontinence girl for as long as she remembers. She always had troubles holding it, but lately it seems like its getting worse. She struggl...
35.5K 2.4K 68
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎶🎶 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎶🎶 Collection of Short Stories......
36.6K 3.5K 49
. .
Skz~Oneshots By <3

Short Story

28.9K 625 39
All kinds of oneshots :p REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!!! I used to put "requests open" under a lot of chapters, so if you see it, please ignore...