Interracial Preferences/ Imag...

By HUBALWave

Heyyy! So I write Interracial one direction stories! So far I have a book out called 'That girl' so go check... More

Welcome:)
Preference: How you met<3
Imagine: You and Zayn's kids
Imagine :You and louis kids
Imagine: You and Liam's kids
Imagine: You and Niall's kids
Imagine: He meets your parents (Niall)
Requests
Requested: He catches you Twerking (Harry)
Requested: You're bestfriends but you both like each other (Harry)
Requested: He's going to take you to a family Reunion (Niall)
Requested: You have baby daddy drama (Zayn)
Requested: He wants to propose (Harry)
preference: The Fetty Wap song that relates to you.
Prefrence: He calls you fat (part 1)
Imagine: He gets another girl pregnant while you're pregnant. (Niall)
Imagine: He flirts with another girl (Zayn)
Imagine: He gets another girl pregnant while you're pregnant (Niall PART 2)
Imagine: Telling your child that's you're pregnant. (Louis)
Imagine: The revealing picture he tweets of you (Harry)
Imagine: The revealing picture he tweets of you (Louis)
Imagine: The tbt you tweet him (niall)
Imagine: You tweet him a pic (Liam)
Imagine: your daughter (Harry)
Imagine: Daddy's princess (Liam)
Imagine: pic he tweets of your daughter (Zayn)
Imagine: The pic you tweet to him of your daughter (Louis)
Imagine: Family selfie (Niall)
Preferences: Your celebrity crush (THE NIALL ONE IS MINE RN SORRY)
Ich verstehe Deutsch!
Imagine: His mom doesn't like you (Liam)
Imagine: He leaves your for someone else before you get hurt(Harry)
Imagine: He leaves you for someone else before you get hurt (Zayn)
Social media and requests...
Preference/ Imagine: Picture you send him while he's at work
Prefrence/ Imagine: The pregnancy pic he post on twitter
Prefrence: You/He wants a divorce (Louis and Harry only)
I just wanna cry
Preference: His nickname for you
Preference: How he likes your hair.
Imagine: They all like you
Preference: You guys favorite song
Helloooooo, anyone still there?!?!?

Prefrence: He calls you fat (part 2)

4.9K 83 18
By HUBALWave

Harry:
"baby, pick up the phone. You know I love you, for you. I don't care if you've gained a few extra pounds. I just hate to see you so down. I shouldn't of said that though and I know that but please just answer my calls. I'm worried sick"

This was the 20th voicemail from harry that You had heard in this past week.

You wanted space from him but he was making it hard. He called you 24/7 either on your phone or on your mum's phone.

"Maybe you should hear him out. Love, he has a lot on his plate too. It could of just been a way of him trying to help" She said and you puffed out some air.

"He knew I felt insecure" You said.

"Yeah, well aren't we all. He still loves you. He's been blowing up both of our phones and your father's might be next. Just give him another chance" She said and You sighed.

"I guess" You said and then grabbed your stuff. You hugged your mum goodbye and then left the house.

When you got to you and Harry's flat you unlocked he door and went upstairs.

When you got to the room you saw Harry sleeping cutely with the phone on his ear.

You sat your stuff down and moved his phone. You took off your clothes and slid on one of his shirts and got into bed with him. Wrapping your arm around him.

He started to wake up a bit. Soon enough he turned to face you and gave you a unexpected kiss.

"Im so sorry baby. I love you so much and I never want to loose you" He said. You smiled and nodded.

"I love you too" You said and then you both fell asleep.

Liam:
It has been a month since the awkward talk you and Liam had about your weight.

Since that day you have been going to the gym everyday and eating less than you were supposed to.

Liam was worried for you but every time he tried to talk to you about it, you brush him off.

Today was one of your weigh in weeks. Basically every other week you weigh in and see if you gained or lost any weight.

This week you wanted to lose enough so that you wouldn't hurt Liam. So you tried extra hard. You only ate 360 calories a day and tried to stay under 100 grams of sugar.

Your protein intake was very small but you didn't mind.

This week you hadn't drunk enough water so you had been feeling dizzy, a lot.

"I'm going to the gym. Wanna come?" You asked Liam and he nodded.

He quickly got dressed into a white v-neck and basketball shorts.

When you got there you went straight for the weights and decided you wanted to lift 400 pounds. 200 on each side.

"Wanna spot me?" You asked Liam and again he nodded.

You started slowly at first and then when you got the hang of it you got a bit faster.

"Babe, slow down. You need to get some water" Liam said and he helped you put the weight back on to the thing. (Lolz)

You both walked over to the water fountain and grabbed cups.

You started to feel a bit dizzy but ignored it. You waited for Liam to get his water and then you started to fill up your cup too.

When you started to gulp it down your dizziness got worst. Then all of a sudden it came up.

The water and the little bit of food you had last night.

"(Y/N)!! Are you okay?" Liam asked.

You nodded but he shook his head.

"I knew it" He said.

"Knew what?" You asked.

"You're doing this because of what I said. I never knew it affected you that much. Baby, you are beautiful. Even when you have a little bit of chub. I will still love you. Okay, so we can have sex in my favorite position. There are many other positions that we could try." He said.

You smiled really wide and looked at Liam.

He smiled back and got really close, leaning over so he could whisper into your ear.

"I've always wanted to take you from behind"

Louis:

LOUIS' POV

She's pregnant? With my child?

"W-Wait." I yelled after her.

I ran out the house and to her car. She had just gotten to the door.

"What? Here to yell at me some more?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It's stressful, I know that and you know that. I just.... I'm sorry for taking it out on you. You don't deserve this. I don't deserve you or our child that's on the way." I sadly said.

(Y/N) was always way too good for me. She was beautiful and funny and smart and I was just Louis from One Direction.

I'd rather be known as Louis the funny guy or Lou the smart ass or Louis the sass masta (sorry I had to)

"I... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's just. I knew you were stressed and I didn't want to add on by telling you that I was pregnant." She said. Closing the door to her car and walking towards me.

"I'd make me feel better. You make me feel better. I married you for everything. I want my kids to be with you and only you. I don't want to lose you over a fight." I said and she gave me a small smile.

"Me either." She replied and I put my left hand on her cheek and stroked it with my thumb.

"How'd I get so lucky?" I asked. She smiled even wider.

"I ask myself the same question every day" She said and gave me a light kiss.

Niall:

3 months later

"You sure you don't want another burger?" Niall asked you.

You shook your head no and he sighed.

Ever since you heard him and his call you've changed. Like for instance, You had stopped asking him about where he goes and who he hangs out with.

You knew he hated it when you asked 24/7. You also cut down on your food and started working out a bit.

You got a job also. Before you were just at home watching your daughter but you didn't want to seem lazy.

So you hired a nanny for during the day and got a job as the assistant for a friend of yours.

"I swear. You've changed and I don't think I like it" Niall said and you scoffed.

"So you liked me better before?" You asked.

He nodded his head.

"You're so distant now. You're never around anymore. You used to love staying home with (y/d/n) and now you literally hired a nanny so you could get a job. A JOB?!? We don't even need the money babe. I am in a band" He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Also, you aren't eating properly. You've been eating a lot less then you used to and don't think I haven't seen you sneaking out on your morning runs and times at the gym." He said.

"I wasn't sneaking." You said.

"What's wrong with you? Do you even love me anymore?" He asked and you scoffed.

"Do I love YOU? Me? Really? You want to know if I love you?" You questioned sarcastically.

"Yes." He replied while crossing his arms.

"Of course I love you. The real question is, do you love me?" You said and he was the one to scoff this time.

"I show you I love you every single day. I try to show you affection and you brush me off. I've even told you on multiple occasions that I wanted another child." He said.

"What happened to me being fat? And clingy?" You suddenly asked.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows, a confused look etched across his face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Tears brimmed your eyes remembering that night.

"You were on the phone with someone. I don't know who but someone. You told them I was fat. And that you weren't a-attracted to me anymore and t-t-that-" You said but you were cut off by a loud sob leaving your mouth.

"You said that I had changed and that I was clingy. You said you were only with me because of our daughter. Do you know how much that hurt? You didn't even tell me that you didn't like those things about me. You let me believe that you actually loved me" you said and silently sobbed.

"I...I" Niall started. He had remembered that day. He had also remembered regretting what he had said.

"I know what I said. Baby, you aren't clingy. And you aren't fat. I regretted those weird right after they left my mouth. I love you so much. You and our daughter." He said but you shook your head.

"It hurt though, Niall. To hear the person you decided to devote your life to, say that they weren't interested in you anymore." You sobbed.

"I know and I'm sorry. I'm so fücking sorry baby girl" He said. He brought his hand up to your cheek and whipped away your tears.

"I... I just need a few days" you said and he once again furrowed his eyebrows.

"A few days for what?" He asked.

"I need a few days away. From you and from (y/d/n) and this life. I need to go for a little while." You said and he shook his head.

"Not going to happen. You aren't leaving me." He said.

"I'm not leaving you. I need a small break." You said but he continued to shake his head.

"What about our daughter? What are we gonna tell her?" He asked. His face turning red from anger.

He wasn't only angry at you but he was angry at himself also.

"We're going to tell her that mummy is going to be going away for a little while and that she'll stay with daddy" You said and then shrugged.

"(Y/N) it's not that big of a deal. I said I'm sorry. Please except that." He begged but you shook your head.

"I'm doing this so that you'll know what it's like to not have me here. To see if you miss me at all and to see if I miss you." You said.

"I will miss you. Both me and our daughter will" he said.

"I need time Niall" you said. You stood up from your chair and packed a bag with a few outfits.

You walked down the stairs and saw Niall next to the front door with your daughter.

He had tears running down his face.

"Mama?" She asked and you shook your head.

You walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Mama loves you baby. I'll be back in a few days. Be good for daddy. Kay?"

"Kay" She said and you left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY WITH NIALL AND LIAM.

Liam's is my favorite one hehe.

PICTURE OF NIALL AND YOUR DAUGHTER BC IM A NIALL GIRL AND THIS KID IS ADORABLE SO RN I CLAIM HER AS MINE AND NIALL'S😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3
1.5K 76 21
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I don't wanna wake up from you..... *SEMI-SLOW UPDATES: 1-2 WEEKS*
104K 1.4K 68
Here are a collection of 5 second of summer and One direction preferences that I have created for you all. ENJOY!!
293K 3.4K 54
Heyy, Beautiful Fairies!! I'm Sara and I'll update on the imagines here, whenever I can. You can come with requests to us and we'll write them to yo...