Assassination Classroom (Tran...

By Ishida_Rei

Okay first this was my first Wattpad fanfic ever... Lol its pretty weird. I'm fixing some lame things and le... More

Author NOTE
ch.0. Kitami Asuka
Ch.1 : Asuka Kitami to the End Class ?
Ch.2: Introduction Time
ch.3 . Yuki Time
Ch.5. 3-E young Assassins time
Ch.6. Sick + Trip time~
Ch. Pool Time \(*-----*)/ (.__. more like a filler chapter0
Ch. trip over XD
Ch. A day with Family + Meeting a new-old face
Give up ?
Note ;w;
Hi !!!!.....bye....

Ch. 4 ONEE-SAMA TIME ?!!!!

1.2K 28 8
By Ishida_Rei

Asuka P.O.v

~It's been quite a time since I came...A lot happened ..... Koro-sensei secret was explored by Yuki-chan.... And ... Maehara-kun ex-girlfriend Kaho.......... Annoying her was a lot fun too... but.... Maehara-kun...is no better than her........... (._.) well it was fun... my middle school life is fun because of them~ Now then rainy season is over.... And our class won the baseball match but lost the basketball :3 .... Now!~ I wonder what kind of adventure we will face today~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..

Time : 6:30am

Beep beep beep .......

"Urasai !!"

Beep...beep...beep..

"hai hai, I getting up !!!" I canceled the alarm and started getting ready for the school.....

Sniff... "Hmmm..? Something ... smells really nice.." I said as coming out of my room and going downstairs..... I stopped at the middle of the stairs and.... Said to myself....

"This... is coming from the kitchen.... But... I live here alone..... MASAKA!! A ghost?!"

Hai.... This fact is true that I'm scared from the ghost.... Well not really.... I don't like the pop up creepy things........

I slowly came down.... Opened the kitchen door .... A lil bit... and peeked...

"Ah! Ohayo ! Asuka-chan" a voice said.....

I opened the door completely and was surprised "KIYOMI ONEE-CHAN ?!"

Well.. yes.. I'm the only child but I have cousins you know... so here it is.... One of my cousins... Kiyomi Ishida.... She's an assassin... an excellent one and my server XD .... In world of assassins her nickname is Bloody shadow! She had done many jobs... twice more than Irina-sensei..... Just like her name means... Pure Beauty....she really is one... but her job is a bit different from !Irina-sensei.... she don't seduce people.... But go for the best kill

"Ja... what are you doing here... Kiyo Onee-chan?" (Kiyo is nickname)

"Your mother called me and said that I take care of you... you suck at cooking so I will be your chef~"

-_-" "Onee-chan..."

"haha.. gomen gomen... but that's what she said and .... I didn't just came here for babysitting ....."

"huh? What do you mean ?"

"Karasuma-san.. called me here... to kill that octopus teacher of yours"

"hmmm... souka... make sense ... but... it's not easy you know.."

"I know.. It won't be easy but I will try.., Oh.. and also.. I'm gonna help with your P.E"

"hmm... souka... so you will be Kiyomi-sensei now"

"Hai !, hurry up and eat now so we can head to school"

"hai hai"

After eating breakfast we left.... On the way we first meet karma-kun and then Nagisa-kun... cuz.. we happened to share same path..."

"Ohayo Karma-kun"

"Ohayo~.... Itto daare (who) ?"

"You mean her ?" as I pointed towards onee-chan, " You will get it after we reach the school"

"hmmm~"

Timeskip~ we reached the school

Onee-chan went to the staff room and we 3 to the class...

.

.

.(P.O.V END)

Timeskip~ P.E time :3

"Minna.. Here's your new P.E teacher she will help with your traning" Karasuma-sensei said

"Konbawa Minna-san, Im Kiyomi Ishida"

"Ne~ ne~ isn't is cute" Okajima said

"hmm You got a point, but what will a beauty teach us ?" Maehara said

"She seems nicer then bitch-sensei" Yuuma said

"Don't take her too lightly... she's a assassin... Bloody shadow..." Asuka said

"Asuka-chan you know her ?" Kayano asked

"she's my cousin..."

"COUSIN ?!!" everyone surprised said more like yelled....

"Ja.. Minna-san.... Lets start the practice.... Who want to assist me?"

All the boy raised their hand "me !" "Me"

Asuka stepped forward and went to Kiyomi...

"Onee-chan..... I will"

"hmm~ Asuka -chan have become brave girl~"

"Urasei ! and start plz..."

"Tsk as bossy as ever, Okay everyone make pairs and start you regular thing.... I will be back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Asuak-chan you why did you assist her ?"

She looked at Kayano and said "I know her way of training so that's why"

"huh?"

"You will get it soon"

Kiyomi came back and saw how the class is doing...

"Yosh ! Asuka-chan.. shall be begin?"

"Hai.. Hai"

"Ok minna .. now observe"

......................

For about 5 mints.. Asuka was trying to hit kiyomi but..... was failing ....

"Ara... Asuka-chan... At this rate you cant land a hit on koro-sensei.."

"Urasai !"

"hmmm~ Kiyomi sensei seems strong ......" Kayano said

"hmmm.... 5 mints and no hit... about this time Asuka was able to hit Karasuma-sensei..." Nigisa said

"It's the opposite... Kiyomi-sensei must be strong but the reason Asuka isn't able to land a hit is because she lost her calm and rushing things" Kamra said

"he ? ... hmm come to think of it Asuka seems to act a lil different infront of Kiyomi-sensei" Kayano saido (A/N :3 cuz said is getting mainstream ewe)

"Yosh that's enough" Kiyomi said

Asuka who started heavy breathing....

"Asuka-chan... if you will lost your calm... you cant fight... plus... Minna-san I'm going to pair you all up.. according to your abilities"

"According to our abilities?" Asuka said with a confused look

"Hai! ~ but~..... You are not gonna fight with your partner ... You will make plan and fight with another pair"

"........"

"Yosh here are the pairs ! Isogai Yuma-kun and Maehara Hiroto-kun, Kataoka Megu-chan and Okano Hinata-chan, Ryunosuke Chiba-kun and Hayami Rinka-chan......."

Just like that she announced the pairs "Yosh... Asuka-chan and Karma-kun"

"Onee-chan..... why am I with this sadist ? plus why tying this clothe only on our wrists ?!"

"hee~ Asuka-chan don't like me?"

-.- "Urasai !"

"Ara... Asuka-chan the reason is simple .... I asked Karasuma-san, Irina-chan and koro-sensei about all of the... who goes best with whom..-" she was about to complete her sentence but got cut off by Asuka

"If that's so... how come I go best with this sadist ?!"

"Asuka-chan don't cut off me..... The reason is both of you like to work alone.... So I thought you guys a kind a alike and pairing you both up will force you to work with each other~"

-.- "Hai Hai"

"Sa~ Minna-san~ start practicing with your partner and fight the other pair~ Asuka-chan, Karma-kun~ As a pair you both will attack me~ don't mess up" winks*

"hai hai.."

"Oh ! and you are not just gonna fight ..... your are gonna learn/teach each other... that how to improve themselves"

"Hontoni Onee-chan........ but still..... how are we supposed to do it .... With our wrists tied... ?"

"quit talking and ATTACK !!! GAKIDONO !! (BRATS)" Kiyomi said in a violent voice...................

"Here we go...... dark side of onee...-ch-nope... dark side of ONEE-SAMA"

"HAI !! IT'S KIYOMI-SAMA TO YOU ALL NOW BEGIN !!!!!!! .....shall we" first she said with a violent voice and then.... Suddenly.... Said shall we with a sweat voice....... Everyone made poker face.... Including Asuka and karma.........

"LET'S GO KARMA !"

Asuka was about to take right and karma left but...... cuz of their wrists tied .... They both fell.......

"Itte...."

''huh? Out of sprite already....... If you both work together .... It will be a complete failure" Kiyomi said as they both get up.. the bell rang....

"hmm~ Okay minna~ back to the class... oh and with your partner you will come up with something to land a hit on me~ and you can use any preferred location even if one of the pair will be able to do it.. I-will-treat-chu~.... Oh and you can use any sneaky tricks.. ne~ A-SU-KA-CHAN~"

"Don't worry~ we will do it"

" : ) oh and Asuka-chan~ Next time your wrists wont be tired up but...... you all need to work together ne~;)"

".... Hmm"

Timeskip~ End of school everyone thinking how to hit Kiyomi-sensei

"Ne~ Asuka... you are her cousin you may know how to hit her"

"Okajima-kun..... she's the one who taught me all the fighting skills..... but...... even with using her own techniques.... It's impossible.... She faster then karasuma-sensei... more sneaky then ! Irina-sensei or karma......"

"Asuka-chan~ she said we can use sneaky attacks and all we have to do is work together , right?" Karma said

"hmm... seems like you found a msg from her words, as expected..so what are you planning ?"

Karma smirked and told us the plan.........

Timeskippi~~~ next day ~ Time to put the plan in action~~

"Karma... you really are something..." I said as we head towards the pool"

"hee~ Asuka-chan gave me a complement"

-.- " Stupid sadist ! you sound like a girl there"

"hee~ I don't wanna hear from someone who looks like a girl but inside is a boy"

"...... karma.......... It seems like you are talking about Nagisa......hahaha~ You need to choose your works correctly !"

"huuh~ !"

"Here they go again....... And they seem like talking about Nagisa.." Kayano said

"....... It kinda hurts..." Nagisa complaint

"Hora Nagisa Genki ! Genki ! (cheer up)" Nakaruma said...

"hmm~ come to think of it Asuka you have stopped putting chan/kun in end of our names" Megu said...

"Not really... I only stopped using them with first names as for last... I still use then.....Plus I think of minna as my close friends "

"hmmmm~ You are saying that but you are hiding something from us "

There was a moment of silence when Karma said that...... we all stopped and looked behind at karma who was standing still facing me..... but then Sugino broke the silence ......

"Nanio karma~ of course she isn't hiding any thing~"

"..... You really are something karma" I said as my bangs hid me eyes

"hummm~ Anyways LET'S PUT OUR PLAN INTO ACTION !!!"

"Rikai !!"

TO BE CONTINUE ~~~

Next chapter : 3-E YOUNG ASSASSINS TIME !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Waha~ That was one long chapter ;w; it took me 3 hours to think of the story and 2 hours to write

TwT I putted my heart and soul in it .... I hope you will like it (QUQ)

oh ! and you must have realized that I used some Japanese works.... I dont think so but if anyone doesn't understand any work just ask me TuT and sorry is some grammar errors TuT

OH AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEXT CHAPTER NAME....

Yosh~ Oyasumi Minna-chi =w= I is really sleepyo~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...