Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

By sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 11 - Destruction

3.3K 113 5
By sasaki_Senna

Enjoy!!!!! ^^

************************

Senna's POV

I stood in front of the gate, looking at Naruto sadly.

"Come on! Dont look like that! I'll train super fast and come back home! believe it!" Naruto said.

I smiled slightly.

"I know. Good luck Naruto. You'll do great" I said.

He grin at me, giving me a thumbs up.

"Right, Naruto, the moment you finish training, come back" Tsunade said.

"Yeah!"

They both went off with the old frog.

"Now Senna and Sora, I need to give you a mission, I already tell the details to Sora. And you'll be bringing a few jounins with you. Sora, you'll be captain this time" Tsunade said as 3 jounins came beside her.

I nod.

"Well then, my name's Sora. I'll be your captain. Pleasure to work with you" Sora said.

I smiled.

We took off.

Our mission was to find a spy. It seems the person has been spying Konoha for a long time and we just discovered it.

We split to find information but then it seems that the person has been killed not long ago. Infact, just a few days ago in this very town that our team was resting at.

Sora and I finish our Information gathering and we're walking back to a tea shop where the rest of the team is.

Third Person's POV

Two hooded guys sat by the counter for a drink. They over heard a bunch of Konoha's ninja talking bad about a certain someone.

"Looks like we can cancel out Uchiha Itachi's name on the bounty book" Guy 1 said.

"Heh, good for him, killed by his own brother, serve him right for killing everyone" Guy 2 said.

"Yeah, he deserve it" Guy 3 said.

One of the hooded one clench his fist and wanted to shut their mouth up but someone beat him to it.

"Three of you! Dont talk like that!"

The three ninja stood up abruptly.

"Sora-Taichou!" The three of them exclaimed.

The hooded guy knew him as Sora as well.

"Its not good to talk about the death like that" Sora said with a frown.

"But its true isn't it? What we just said" Guy 2 said.

"It doesn't matter. You have no right to talk about him like that. Imagine if someone said that to you, even if you're who you are now or you're a criminal, what would you feel?" The girl beside Sora, Senna said. She said it with so much of bitterness in it.

"We're sorry, Senna-san" They said.

"Come on guys. We better head back to Konoha. You guys wait outside" Sora said.

They went outside, paying for their tea and dango they ordered.

"Nee-san, lets go..." Sora said.

He look at her as she look down, clenching her hands.

"Nee-san, come on... Itachi-san wouldn't want you to be like that, remember?" Sora said.

Senna sighed sadly and nod, going out as well.

The hooded guy continue to watch the girl in curiosity.

"Lets go, Sasuke, we're done here" His partner said.

Sasuke look away from her and nod.

"yeah..."

Senna's POV

We finally head back home, but then I saw smokes and fire at our village direction.

"Sora!" I called him.

He look at me and I pointed towards our village's direction.

"Everyone! Pick up speed! Something happened to our village!" Sora ordered.

We immediately dashed towards Konoha.

Third Person's POV

"I'll ask you again, Tell me, where is the Kyuubi? Or I'll kill you" The main pein said.

"And my answer's still the same, Its no use asking me" Kakashi smirk painfully.

Kakashi sacrificed himself, to give Chouji a chance to run to Tsunade to give more information on all of the pein.

"Then it has been an honour to meet you, Kakashi of the Sharingan" Pein said and killed Kakashi.

"Noooooo!!!!"

Pein turn to the side, not being able to dodge faster, He was then kicked, flying back and hitting the wall.

He look up at his attacker and saw Senna, her piercing glared and tears flowed through her eyes, all of that towards himself.

"You killed Jiraiya-san, Now you kill Kakashi and hurt my Village!! I wont forgive you!!" Senna took out both of her katana and enforced it with her wind chakra.

Pein block her and used Shinra Tensei.

The whole Konoha went into destruction as buildings and other places were destroyed. Many Shinobi and civillians died from the attack.

That goes to Senna as well, she was pushed back by the attack miles away from him, receiving wounds all over her body.

She painfully stood up and look around her in horror.

Konoha has become a wasteland.

She immediately dashed towards where she was and immediately used Arashi no Kyuutai.

A sphere like shaped wind gather on the palm of her hand, spinning, Just like the Rasengan.

She dashed, One hand with the powerful wind Jutsu, and Another is her sword.

Pein sense her and easily dodged her attack, Senna switch and attack with her sword, pein block it with his kunai in hand.

"Senna!!!" The cherry blossom girl called, running as fast as possible towards Senna.

"Stay back!! You're no match to him!" Senna yelled, not taking her eyes off Pein.

"You...Are no match to me as well, Kurobara Hime..." Pein said.

Senna's eyes widen as he called her by her old nickname and she immediately jump away as fast as possible as Pein got ready to strike her.

Pein used another shinra tensei towards Senna and she got pushed back.

"Nee-san!!!" Sora came and wanted to attack Pein but Senna kick him away towards Sakura.

"No! I'm not letting you become like Kakashi! No one anymore!!" Senna did a set of hand sign.

"Ninpou!! Kurobara Jutsu!!!"

A black void suddenly appeared engulfing both Pein and Senna in it.

"Nee-san!!!" Sora shouted wanted to go in it, Sakura held him back.

"No! Sora-kun, stop!!" Sakura said.

Sora struggled and then manage to make Sakura let go and he ran to the void, he was then pushed back by the void, electrics surround the void.

"Sora-kun!"

Sakur kneel down beside him and then look at the void.

"W-What is that?" Sakura gasp.

Inside the void, Black bushes of black roses suround the place.

There's only faint light can be seen.

Dead trees hang losesly about to fall.

The place is eerily beautiful, just like how the jutsu is....

Kurobara Jutsu... The black Rose.

"In this place only one will get out. As long as one of us dont die, this place will never be gone" Senna's voice echoed through the place.

"Even if you were to kill me, Pein will still be alive" Pein said as he try to search for Senna.

Senna swiftly jump down fron one of the trees and they both clash blades.

outside, Sora look down on his necklace... Its been blinking for awhile now...

Sakura's POV

Its been a while, and the black void suddenly dissapeared.

Senna lay down there, motionless, as Pein still stood there, as if not hurt at all.

"Nee-san!!!" Sora yelled out.

"The girl's dead...." Pein said.

I start tearing up.

Why does this always happen to us... Why....

"Naruto!!! Please!!! Come back!!" I cried out.

**********************

What do you think about it?

Oh yeah, in translation of the Jutsu is...

Arashi no Kyuutai - Orb of the storm (Wind type)

And

Ninpou, Kurobara Jutsu - Ninja skill, The black Rose Technique.

Hope you like it!

Comment it!

Ciao...

Sasaki senna OUT!!!!!! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.8K 52
Bonds either break or make us, true bonds are the ones who never break even if they are toxic and dosed in poison... Hira lives in Konoha with true...
453K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
161 23 22
Sakura isn't what she seems Sasuke's acting suspicious around his teammates Naruto is having personality changes , like he's has another self . Peop...
29.3K 1.4K 115
(Book 2) Everyone's favorite red haired- goggle wearing girl is now a teenager and much more feminine as Naruto returns to Konoha! She's been working...