love (a zerrie fanfic)

By 1dandlmjessica

I love Zayn Malik. I love Perrie Edwards... More

Love (a zerrie fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Finished :)

Chapter 6

669 15 0
By 1dandlmjessica

Zayn's pov

Today was the day. I got up and noticed Perrie was still asleep. I ordered room service to serve Perrie breakfast in bed. I put on Harry's Rolling Stones shirt he let me borrow and brushed my teeth. There was a loud knock on the door. Perrie isn't a morning person so she didn't budge, but she is so cute when she is sleeping. I snapped out of it and rushed to the door. "Paul?" "Get your bag we're leaving" "what do you mean out flight is at 9:00 pm." "Not anymore" he pushed me aside and grabbed my suitcase. "Paul stop!" "We are leaving, now!" I had Perries hat in my hand and my phone in my pocket but that was all Paul grabbed all my bags and me. I was screaming for him to let me go but he wouldn't. Tears were streaming down my face as he threw me into the backseat of our car. I was crying trying to open the door but it was locked. Liam grabbed me and put his arm around my shoulder, good old Liam. "It's okay man, calm down". I took a few deep breathes and pulled out my phone. "Perrie please pick up please!" The phone rung. "Zayn? Where are you?" She said in a groggy voice. "Perrie, I love you, our flight is leaving soon and we are on our way to the airport." Nothing. I heard the phone hit the floor then got picked up and key jingle. "I'm coming I need to see you." The line went dead. "I HATE YOU PAUL!!!" I yelled to the front of the car ad buried my head into my hands. Niall rubbed my back to calm me down. I had no choice now, we were leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.4M 53.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...