quirky roommats

Od davepeta

this is what happens when you put a saggittarsius, a picses, a leo, a intj, a enfp, am infp, a cat girl, a th... Více

Moving In......
Untitled Part 2
The Breakfast story
Bacon Cupcakes XD
OUJIA OUJAI OUJIA LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hellaween pt 2)
Fighting the tfw No BF
Smash mouth?
my nyas
Hello From The Other Side
shakira turns out to be a horrible person

Hellaween Part 1!!!!!

17 1 0
Od davepeta

It was Halloween and Sofi was going to throw a party and invite her skype friends and her schoolmates

She did, no schoolmates showed up but Kyler Kranz Haman and Tyler Sholemaker and Mason Ohman. They formed a group chat on skype and sofi left all the schol friends in the kitchen with cheese and crackers. She invited kaitlyn and riley to meet her skype friends so they went in with her too. Her skype friends were SO BORED. sofi put on a bunch of shirts.

"Im gonna roll around in the grass XD" she said and she did. 

The skype friends left the chat and never called her again

Riley Kiatlyn and Sofi all went into the basement bc riley and kaitlyn had an idea. 

TBC..............................

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

190K 20.2K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
Mama's Boy Od Aceywacey

Literatura faktu

6.9K 153 23
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
49.4K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
56.6K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...