Sky is Spying

By majesticstar

More

Chapter 3:The Pain is on you

167 4 6
By majesticstar

While Hibiki is still in the hospital,Hibiki feels like that she is being watched.Yomi was barking at the window,Hibiki noticed that Yomi is trying to tell her something.

Hibiki still feels the pain on her arm but she is still happy with Tenma on her side.Yomi looked at the window and saw marine blue hair."Yomi,stop barking at the window!"Hibiki said.

Yomi slept beside Hibiki."Hibiki,Tsurugi and Fei are calling you!"Shindou said.Hibiki went out of her room in a wheelchair
"Oh,Hi Fei!"Tenma said
"Hey Tenma want to play soccer?"Tsurugi asked.

"Sorry guys I can't play,I have to take care of Hibiki"Tenma said.
Sky broke the window and kicked Tenma.Sky ran away without being noticed.

Tenma also stayed at the hospital
with Hibiki."At least I'm stuck here with you."Tenma said happily.Tenma broke his leg and Sky was seen no more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
189K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...