IMAGINES ⌲ stiles stilinski

By sourstiles

❝ Personally, I'm a fan of ignoring the problem until it goes away. ❞ REQUESTS ARE NOT OPEN UGH love you More

actually...
but she is!
i have to do something
it was worth the try
why do i have to suffer too?
i think im okay
you dont know me?
SERIOUS QUESTION
you cant just do this!
IM SORRY
i hope you wont miss her
yeah, i did
oh yeah...
horny on the couch
5x09
let me make it up to you
answer your phone
you're gonna wish you hadn't
teasing
you're back?
its nothing
its nothing (part 2)
its nothing (part 3)
hallucinations
she would've done anything
he's an idiot
welcome, Roscoe
she has nothing to do with this
even if i have to let her go
window help
t-tuesday?
not heartless
i cant take it
congratulations
and i thought i was messed up
BIG NEWS
the doctors worst deed
the doctors worst deed (part 2)
dancing lovebirds
i would
i dont have one...
you're still Stiles
the couple that works together, insults together
too vanilla
crossfire
OMG
even theo left me
full moon sex
doubt
'm'
second-first kiss
post-traumatic void
i hate coyotes
a "deadly" surprise
lets ditch this party
alpha take down
SCREECHING
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
let me explain
let me explain (pt.2)
stiles when...
sick
awkward bus trips
save water and shower with me
i don't need you right now
i dont need you right now (pt. 2)
5B imagine
stiles as a boyfriend
stiles AU (pt. 1)
stiles AU (pt. 2)
stiles AU (pt. 3)
cheaters
stiles when...
stiles when...
turn it off
in love with the enemy
in love with the enemy (pt. 2)
one call away
stiles when...
away games
stiles when
skinny dipping?
the one unlucky moment
officer stilinski + important A/N
stiles when. . .
stiles when. . .
senior prom
stiles when. . .
missing you
stiles when. . .
too late
sneaking in
a freshman?
i can't do it
stiles when. . .
bye stiles
dating stiles (pt. 2)
right place, right time
soul mate AU
happy birthday
we don't have to
what happened? (au)
friends
worst fears

scott whats going on?

64.1K 1.3K 708
By sourstiles

this is for teenwolfexpert24 <3

  Stiles' POV

"Charlie!" I yelled down the hallway, trying to get her attention.

She turned around and made eye contact with me. I gave her a smile and she frowned, turning back around to keep walking.

My smile dropped. What's up with her?

"Hey Stile- hey, what's wrong?" Scott said, walking up beside me. I shrugged.

"I tried to talk to Charlie but she walked away." I said, completely thrown off. He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm sure it's nothing." He waved it off. I cinched my eyebrows, looking over to him.

"Yeah... Maybe."

We walked off to our own classes throughout the day, all of which I had none with Charlie.

I was her ride home though, so I'd just ask her then.

The final bell rang and I practically sprinted to the jeep, seeing she wasn't here yet.

I waited, checking my phone every three seconds for a text.

"Are you gonna unlock it?" I heard her voice. My head shot up to her, standing at the passenger door.

"Oh, yeah." I let out a small laugh, unlocking her door.

I got in my side, starting the car and driving to my house. She was quiet this car ride, keeping her gaze out the window.

I pulled into my driveway and I barely shut off the jeep before she jumped out.

"Hey!" I yelled, getting out my own side. I swung my bag over my shoulder and caught up with her at my front door.

I twisted my key in, letting her in. She walked straight in, setting her bag on the couch.

  I followed suit, before walking up to her.

"Hey, what's up with you today?" I asked, putting my hand in her shoulder. She spun around, her eyes wide.

"Me? Nothing's up. Just me." She hurried. I took her answer, not wanting to egg her on.

"Ok well, I haven't seen you all day." I sighed, leaning in to kiss her.

She took a deep breath before only giving me a peck on my cheek and walking past me over to her bag.

"So I have a lot of work from Harris' I need help with..." She changed subject, pulling a notebook from her bag.

  I turned around, wiping my shocked expression off my face.

"Uh- sure. Yeah." I mumbled, grabbing my stuff.

We walked over to the kitchen table and took our seats across from each other, setting our bags on top.

  We worked for a while, it was around nine now. It's been silent this whole time except for quick questions here and there.

I couldn't think about any of this work when I was trying to figure out what was up with her.

Charlie suddenly groaned, grabbing her head.

"Woah. You okay?" I asked, standing up. She shook her head.

"I'm fine. Just a migraine. I actually should go home." She rushed, shoving her papers in her bag.

It was barely seconds between then and when she walked out the door, leaving me with another shocked expression.

Why is she being so distant?

I decided to get a second opinion, calling up Scott.

"Hey, Scott?" I called out. I heard rustling on the other side before a door slammed and he spoke.

"Hey. Yeah, what's up?" He hurried.

"Charlie just left and she's still acting weird..." I trailed off. He hummed before I heard another slam.

"Well, maybe- maybe it's that time of month?" He tried to laugh.

"Like the full moon?" I joked. "Speaking of, you still good? It is tonight."

"Yeah I'm fine." He rushed. I heard a loud crash on his side of the phone.

"Scott what's going on?" I asked. More rustling.

"Nothing it's all- Charlie get back in my room!" I heard him shout.

My heart snapped. She left me to go to his house?

It all connected. Her being distant, him waving it off like it was nothing.

I hung up, before grabbing my keys from my pants pocket.

~~

I pulled into Scott's driveway, slamming my door closed. I stomped up his porch stairs before unlocking the front door with my key.

I barged in, jumping up the stairs.

"Stiles?" I heard Scott question. I looked down the hallway to see him shutting his door.

Anger coursed through my body.

"Where is she, Scott?" I spat, walking towards him.

"You don't want go in there Stiles." He shook his head. I took quick steps to his door and he stepped in front of me.

"You really don't."

"I'm going in." I snarled. He sighed, backing up. That's right, give in. I know what's going on.

I threw the door open, expecting Charlie to be in his bed.

Instead there she was, chained to the heater. Her eyes a bright yellow and her fangs bared.

I quickly shut the door, taking a deep breath.

"What the hell is happening to her." I asked, even though I already knew.

"Stiles.." He sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"She didn't want you to know. Not, at least, until she learned control." He explained.

I took my head in my hands, running them through my hair.

"Jesus, I thought-" I sighed, feeling relieved.

"You thought she was cheating." He stated. I sighed while looking up at him.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. He shook his head.

"I get it."

The rustling in his room died down and I spun around, slowly turning the knob.

"Charlie?"

The door was eventually all the way open, to reveal her sitting on the edge of the bed. Completely unattached to the heater.

She looked up, her eyes still the yellow.

"Hey." She spoke, her voice a hoarse whisper.

"Is- are you okay?" I asked, slowly walking closer.

"Yeah. Stiles-" she tried to explain.

"It's okay." I nodded. She was the one to looked shocked.

"Okay? I've been hiding this from you, this monumental secret, and your okay with it?" She restated.

"I understand. You just- didn't want to hurt me." I sighed.

"So..." She trailed off. "Is this secret okay?"

I nodded. "If you haven't noticed, this secret is kind of part of my life. I think I can take one more."

She smiled before standing up and hugging me. I returned it, pulling her in.

"Yellow's a good color on you." I commented. She lifted her head to look at me, smiling even more.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss, a real good one this time. I moved my hand to her cheek, holding her lips on mine.

They moved against each-other, converging our emotions into one action.

Werewolf or not- I was still going protect her. Even if she was more lethal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.6K 100
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲. ❞ [ social...
344K 4K 56
Imagine...being with the amazing actor and all his fictional characters. The stories await... Dylan O'Brien, Stiles Stilinski, Void Stiles, Stuart Tw...
153K 4.8K 30
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
252K 4.1K 42
"What if I don't want to be just friends with benefits? What if I want to be more than that?" He said looking into my eyes. "What are you trying to...