READER x NORDICS- hetalia

By coffeeanddonnuts

"Hetalia" is not ours neither is the cover WE GIVE ALL CREDIT TO THE AMAZING ARTIST we are sorry if this soun... More

Birthday Tragedy
Please remember
Peanut Butter
Remembered?
Scars.
Confrontation
"Adventure" if you can even call it that
Please vote!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Authors note

723 32 8
By coffeeanddonnuts

Hey guys I started to work on part nine and I am handing this story down to a friend so there is a possibility it could be updated.

Thank you for everyone who remotely cared about this story ever being updated <3. It might be updated and it's in strong question.

At the most I will finish up chapter nine and also have my friend write this. At the least, I will not finish chapter nine and have a cliff hanger. I know in my mind what is going to cause the story to end and I'm sorry. I will write an update wether or not I will actually complete this.

Thank you for your time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 616 14
PIRATE! DENMARK X READER ❦ ❝A RAGING STORM SWIRLED BEHIND HIS BLUE EYES.❞ they all thought she was a witch. she loved cartolology and astron...
37.1K 1.2K 23
Small Mistake (Children!Nordics x Reader) This is my second story that I've ever made on DeviantArt and Wattpad. You can find the story on DeviantArt...
339K 11.9K 120
Ah, ~ Hetalia boys... We all love them. Wouldn't it be great if one of them were your boyfriend? Well, now you have it! Hetalia X Reader [The Datin...
40.8K 948 10
(Y/N) (L/N) was a homeless 5 years old who was abandoned by her parents at a younger age. One day, in an ally, looking for food. (Y/N) was confronted...