ashton irwin blurbs ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭...

Door howeIIs

just some short blurbs about some curly headed, giggly drummer in some punk rock band.- AKA my sunshine - al... Meer

˗ˏˋ blurb 1 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 2 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 3 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 4 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 5 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 6 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 7 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 8 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 9 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 10 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 11 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 12 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 13 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 14 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 15 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 16 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 17 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 19 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 20 ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ blurb 21 ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ blurb 18 ˎˊ˗

1.4K 55 4
Door howeIIs

ପଓ drum lessons ପଓ

since your relationship with ashton you've always been so mesmerised by his drums & his skills so he offered to give you drum lessons. it was always so fun because all you would ever do is screw up or giggle with each other. although when you do screw up ashton steps in & makes you sit on his lap & he would wrap his arms around yours & guide you slowly... although you were just HYPNOTISED BY HIS MUSCLES FLEXING AROUND YOU AKSJSJSKH. whenever you thought you'd got the hang of it & you put major concentration into it, ashton would kiss up your neck which would totally throw you off track. its usually comes to the same end when you just drop the lessons & just have a full on heated make-out session on the drumkit itself.

• a/n: lol idk if this was lame or what but oh well i got feels from my own writing.
just wanted to say thx for all the reads & votes, makes me happy when i wake up the next day to see people have been reading my work ;). LOVE YOU ALL •

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...