Emmett cullen

By goodlucksunflower

Alex Swan, is Bella sister the bad twin. She moves to forks after her mom has had enough with her bad behavio... More

Emmett cullen
Chapter 2-"New friends"
Chapter 3-"wow what a house"
Chapter 4-"sleep over"
Chapter 5-"secrets, and new cars"
Chapter 6-"distant"
Chapter 7-"you told her?!"
Chapter 8-"i wanna be with you forever"
Chapter 9-"hide and seek"
Chapter 10-"Grizzly bear"
Chapter 12-"bonfire part 2"
Chapter 13-"graduation, and relaxing"
Chapter 14-"racing is a game, and you always dont win..."
Chapter 15-"poker anyone"
Chapter 15-"poker anyone?" part 2
Chapter 16-"Coming home"
Chapter 17-"Im not a little girl anymore!"
Chapter 18-"playing in the dark can be deadly"
Chapter 19-"Transformation.Man all i want is ice for my face"
Chapter 20-"Life changing"
Chapter 22-"loss,always a way to bring someone down"
Chapter 23-"Bella......"
Chapter 24-"Funerals"
Chapter 25-"Pink Dress's,Smiles,and Pills"
Chapter 26-"Just a little time"
Chapter 27-"new"
Chapter 28-"New school,New life"
Chapter 29-"powers and sadness
Chapter 30- Seating arrangements
Chapter 31- Hurtful
Chapter 32-party?
Chapter 33- "there's no going back"
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- Adrenaline rushes
Hey Read Me ! :)
Chapter 37- Trouble...
hey guys!
Hey!!!
Chapter 38 - Number 2
Hey Guys!!!

Chapter 11-"Bonfire"

14.7K 257 2
By goodlucksunflower

Me-"why do i have to go!", i said argueing with my dad, and he signed.

 Dad-"because alex if you have all that precious time to go see thsoe cullens you have time to go to a binfire with soime old friends of the family", he said lenaing against my bedroomm door as i paced the floor, i looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Me-"dad im turning 18", i dont have to do what you say",i said and he signed.

Dad-"yes you are alex which means untill then your going so come down stairs", he said and i groaned ugh i hate him, i grabbed my leatehr jacket and got into my car and followed charlie, bella was already there.

I got out and i started walking up with my dad, as i looked around i saw jake and his dad and a bunch of others and i sat beside dad.

Billy-"boy both of charlie how do you do it?", he asked and him and my dad laughed slightly."i remkeber when they were younger they used to fight a lot",  he said and smirked."little alex and bella were never on the samewave link", he said and i just looked down at my phone anfd txted emmett back.

Dad-"alex i think you've  done enough talking to this boy, cant you go one day without?",m he said turning to me and sipped his beer. I looked at him giving him a emotionless look. then went back to my phone.

Billy-"kids", he said and laughed and so did other people."so you date a cullen huh?", he askedd and i looked up at him slightl;y and we made eye contact."so its true these little swirls of rummors, you know there bad people", he said and i just starred at him for a few seconds then went back to txtng emmett.

Charlie-"alex dont be rude",he said and nudged me.

Billy-"alex why do you choose him?", he asked and i looked up and he made a serious look."i know", he said and i  looked away.

Me-"im going fora walk and dont need assistance", i said as jake went to go with me. I walked to my car and got in and drove off.

As i came to he line i saw emmett waiting pacig back and forth on the road, i stoped behind the line and he signed relieved but as he walked he had to stop fornm coming over the line. i stared at him and he stared back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 23.8K 32
Everybody knows the story of Bella Swan and how she got involved with a vampire named Edward Cullen. But what if Bella had a twin sister Celeste Swan...
150K 2.4K 37
"Y-you" "Ellie I promise I will never hurt you but I can't lose you" Elliana Swan was Isabella Swans younger sister. Elliana is 15 when her big siste...
188K 3.2K 32
Hi, my name is Alex Swan. My twin sister Bella and I are moving to Forks to live with our Dad. This is the story of how our lives changed when we mov...
160K 3.9K 19
Bella Swan wasn't the only one to move to Forks. Jade, Bella's twin sister, goes with her. Will both fall in love with a Cullen, or just Bella? Read...