The Bag

Od SparklingNightmare

Everyone has something that they want no one to find out or find. Well, Ashlyn happens the have a bag full of... Více

*The Bag: Chapter 1
*The Bag: Chapter 2
*The Bag: Chapter 4
The Bag: Chapter 5
The Bag: Chapter 6
The Bag: Chapter 7
The Bag: Chapter 8
The Bag: Chapter 9
The Bag: Chapter 10 part 1
The Bag: Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
The Bag Chapter 12
The Bag Chapter 13
The Bag chapter 14
The Bag Chapter 15
The Bag Epilouge

*The Bag: Chapter 3

25 2 0
Od SparklingNightmare

Ashlyn POV

"What if he's secretly in love with you?" Trinity asked as we walked down the hall.

"Oh yeah, totally" I rolled my eyes, "not that I even like him. I mean, he's hot and everything, but he's an arrogant asshole"

"True, and you have a boyfriend" she nudged me as Samy came up to me.

"Hey, beautiful" he smirked and wrapped his arm around my back, pulling me toward him for a kiss.

"Hey" I smirked against his lips.

"Did you make the team?" He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked next to Trinity.

"I don't know, we we're just on our way to look" I smiled up at him.

"Well then let's go lazy bones!" He grabbed my wrist and we ran down the hallway to the list.

"Go, go, go!" He pushed me toward the list and I chuckled.

I looked up at the list and spotted my name. I smiled at the list and continued to read the rest.

At the top was written in bold letters: Congratulations! Only six made the list this year, so be prepared to work! We will have practice every Tuesday after school, and you will be notified if we will have more than one practice a week.

I looked under the note too see the list of names: Brianna, Spencer, Kaylee, Charleigh, Chris, Jackie, Ashlyn, and Kiera.

Oh great, The Twins made it.

"So, did you make it?" Trinity asked coming up behind me.

"Yeppers!" I hugged her and she squealed.

I looked behind her to tell Samy the good news, but he was gone.

"Where'd Samy go?" I asked curiously.

He has been acting weird lately, and disappearing at random times.

"I don't know, he said he had to go do something" she shrugged and so did I.

"And we're off to first period!" We latched arms and sauntered off to first period laughing at how stupid we act.

****

"Oh, how I hate gym" I puffed out as I continued running along side Trinity.

We finished the mile and walked back inside to see a bunch of guys going into the girls locker room, to be more specific, Brandon's group.

"What are they doing?" I asked Trinity.

"I don't know, but apparently the teachers don't care" she pointed to our male gym teacher that was leaning on the boys locker room door.

"I guess" I shrugged.

We sat on the bleachers, waiting for all the other students to finish the mile, when Brandon and his group of jocks came out with my secret bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked running up to Brandon, who happens to have it in his hands. 

"I'm taking this bag, why?" He asked leaning against the wall behind him.

"No, you are not!" I tried to grab it, but he moved his body and I hit the wall.

"Oh wow, that's not the dancer I saw yesterday" Brandon smirked while his minions laughed at my mishap.

"Yeah, speaking of that, why were you there?" I stood up and rubbed my head.

"That's not the problem here" he pointed to my bag and I tried to snatch it away, but he pulled it away and I was left empty handed.

Avoiding the question, I'll have to chat with him later about that.

"Why do you want it?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Well honey, why do you care?" He mocked my movements and put his hands on his hips.

"It's my bag, and I need it back"

"Oh, it's your bag?" He faked confusion.

"Yes, so would you please give it back?" I reached out for it, but he kept it under his grasp.

"No, I don't think I will. I'm just going to take a look in here" he went to look inside and my eyes widened.

"Hey buddy! How's the restraining order going?" Trinity asked coming up behind me.

"Stay away from me bitch, or I'll keep the bag" he warned her causing her to roll her eyes.

"Just go sit down" I told Trinity.

"Hell no, this asshole has your bag" she put her hands on her hips.

"You don't think I know that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just do what the girl said and sit down" Brandon said pointing to the chair behind us.

"Hey buddy, did I ask for you opinion?" Trinity rose her fist, ready to hit him but I grabbed her hand & pushed her back.

"Stop, he's not worth it" I sighed.

"You're lucky we are on school property, buddy" Trinity said glaring at Brandon before siting down.

"What can I do for you to give it back?" I sighed in defeat.

After a few seconds of pondering, he came to a decision.

"Just stay away from me, my crew, and Samy" he handed my bag back.

"Why Samy?" I furrowed my brow in confusion.

Samy is an outcast, Brandon is a jock. Why does he care about Samy so much? What's wrong with Samy?

Everything is so suspicious with Samy lately.

"Just do it, and we won't have another problem" I grabbed my bag and put it on my back.

"Okay then" I went to turn around.

"I didn't want it anyway, I got what I needed" he mumbles as him and his group went back outside for the rest of gym.

"What did he say?" Trinity said looking back up from her phone.

"Apparently they took my bag for no reason, they want me to stay away from them, and they want me to stay away from Samy, so break up with him" I told her the whole story.

"Those assholes!" She glared at nothing.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

I can't have my bag taken again, so if I have to break up with Samy, so it shall be.

******

"Hey babe" Samy said coming to sit down next to me at my table.

"Hey" I faked smiled at him.

Oh great, now I have to break up with him just to make the jocks happy.

"What's up?" He asked giving me his chicken nuggets.

"No one said I wanted these" I gave them back to him, "and, nothing I just have to tell you something" I sighed.

"Oh, I do too" he said eating his orange.

"Yeah" I sighed and put my head in my hands.

I slid my lunch to Trinity and waited for Samy to finish his.

"So, who wants to share their news first?" Trinity asked clearly amused.

"I will" Samy said getting up.

"I'm cheating on you" he said getting up and smirking.

Well thanks for sugar coating it!

"What!" I screamed and got up.

"I cheated on you" he shrugged.

"Why? I thought we were friends?" I put my head in my hands.

At least I don't have to break up with him now.

"If you actually think about it... I was never your friend until the beginning of this year, and that was just a bet, which I won" he turned around to the jocks table and the one I know by Jacob got up, and walked over to him handing him money.

"Bitch, this is mine" I stomped over to him and grabbed the money out of his hands.

"What the hell, no it isn't" he tried to grab it but I pulled my hand away and kicked him in the stomach.

"This was all a bet" he stumbled back a bit, but held his stance.

"I heard you the first time" I put my hands on my hips.

"I never liked you, it was all a bet" he repeated.

"Okay, I heard you the first fucking time. I know it was a bet and I know you don't like me! So stop saying it and come up with a better come back! You're only saying it over and over again because it makes you seem all cool, and a player, but you're not. I doubt you even cheated on me" I rolled my eyes and walked back over to my table.

I grabbed my bag and book bag and walked out of the cafeteria.

"That's right, run, anorexic bitch" he yelled.

"Oh hell no" I turned around ready to go back and punch him, but Trinity stopped me.

"Don't do it, Ash" I shook my head and walked past her.

"What did you call me?" I sneered at him.

"An anorexic bitch, are you deaf?" By then the whole cafeteria was silent and Brandon's group was standing behind Samy defending him.

They had to put him up to this.

Who else is ruthless enough too?

"How do you assume I'm anorexic?" Tears threatened to form, but I blinked them back.

I don't cry for anything, but this is one thing I do cry about.

"I know your little secret" he grinned evilly and I grabbed the strap of my secret bag protectively.

"What exactly is it?" I started to worry. Maybe he looked in my bag when I wasn't looking, no, he couldn't of, I had it on me 24/7, apart from when Brandon's clique got it in gym.

"I know you're anorexic, I read your diary in your room" he replied. I sighed in relief that he didn't look in my bag.

"Correction, I was anorexic, I'm not now. So you read my diary? What other information did you find out?" I snickered.

My brother and sister used to write in that diary all the time, so half of it isn't mine.

"That's none of your information to know" he crossed his arms.

"Whatever" I sighed, this is getting nowhere fast.

"Goodbye" I turned to walk out of the cafeteria when he did it again.

"Bye, anorexic bitch"

"Hell no" I ran back in and punched him in the stomach making him fall over. I took this time to knee him in his groin.

"Never call me anorexic again or I'll make sure you never have sex again, you man whore" I spat and walked away.

"At least you don't have to break up with him, and it's for the better you guys broke up" Trinity said giving me a fist bump.

"Yeah, I'm just happy Brandon's group won't bother me anymore"

Well, my bag at least.

•••••••••••••

So I got some stuff for the next chapter that's gonna go down, so this one is sorta short.

Writing this chapter was so fun. Especially the scene where Trinity was going to fight Brandon in the gym.

The next chapter is the really juicy stuff ;)

Q:

Do you think Samy will come back, or is this the end for him?

How do you feel about Ashlyn being anorexic.

Do you think she still is anorexic?

What do you think is in the bag so far? ;)

Vote

Comment

Fan
-SMS

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

374K 13K 31
Ashley doesn't expect to ever meet the sweet, shy, boy who lived on her street ever again after he moves. So what happens when he comes back and turn...
274K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
50.5K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
176 8 12
What would you normally do when someone tries to steal your purse? Call the police right? Quite the opposite for Camille Raylin. She blackmails her...