Sway 2

By Misswaters7

"Because no matter what I'd still choose you" The fight for happiness is tougher then ever, the so called lov... More

We dance for you
Starting again
The prophecy
Guests
The return
Answers
Dont you get it?
Trainer
Bad idea?
Closure
Cell
Whiskey
No soul
Wake up
Desire
Shes right
Fight!
I wouldnt
Return
Guns guns guns

Master

70.7K 3K 761
By Misswaters7

Beep....beep....beep

The thumping of the irregular heartbeat had disturbed the tranquillity filled ambience.

Our latest discovery laid peacefully on the stainless steel examination bed.

Jessica hart.

That was her name, it hadn't taken my men very long to get some answers. Of course a lot of bribery and beatings had occurred in the process but they had done me proud.

I stood quietly in the white room, carefully observing the current exercise being taken place.

Erin had been commissioned the role of our Doctor when she first arrived here nearly 27 years ago, she was a vampire like us and a very good friend. Her skills had saved my ass more time then I care to remember, her unique ability to cure and heel us supernatural beings is what has kept her around so long.

Thanks to our antics she has previous experience in all sorts of injuries, whether they were self inflicted, battle wounds or in this case the work of the devil.

Her time with various other beings such as the witch Rosalie, had made her an expert in identifying the specific injuries, making our hunting a lot easier.

Her pale face was scrunched up as she probed and picked at the corpse.

"What's the deal then?" I question, removing my hands from my pockets and resting them on the steel table.

Erin had raised her head up, chocolate brown eyes came into sight as she flicked her mousy blonde hair out of her view.

"Patience Mr Stone" she vocalised.

A small playful smirk appeared on her face, causing me to internally roll my eyes.

It was obvious that she had some sort of attraction to me, the constant need for my approval and attention had proved my theory correct.

A small smile creeped on my lips as I recalled Erin's horror and hatred when she had been informed of the finding of my mate. Distaste and envy replaced her usual calm and collected demeanour. She was a very attractive lady and her attempts to lure me into her bed were applaudable, but there wasn't anything special about her, she was easily forgettable and that's not for me.

"3 hours ago I would of kept my mouth shut but now I think you're taking the piss"

"I would of gotten things done a lot quicker if I didn't have you breathing down my neck like some sort of lunatic" she retaliates.

"Well"

"It's going to take time alright, this is dark magic on the next level. I haven't seen these marking before, they represent some sort of claiming you know like when a vampire bites a victim they leave the fangs marks. These are unusual, there's some type of black venom that travels in the veins, here come and look but don't touch, this stuff is acidic and poisonous whoever did this was hoping one of you would sink your teeth into this"

"Then what?" Chris speaks up from behind me.

"Well, it's bye bye birdie. This shit will kill you in seconds and the worst part is that it smells like human blood making it harder to resist and almost impossible to detect"

I near closer to the body, abiding Erin's instructions of not touching anything. As I got closer I had began to recognise the faults I failed to notice before, the black substance had managed to leak into her eyeballs making them less appealing then before.

Leaning in closer, I inhale the grotesque scent making sure to familiarise myself with the stench.

"Are you certain this is demon work?"

"Positive, there isn't another being brave enough or blessed with enough skill or talent to be able to clone a human and slip under the radar, they managed to pull the wool over your eyes and your the most powerful being of the supernatural kind to date....or so I thought"

Within her lengthy speech the only part that caught my attention was her nerve to question my supremacy.

"So you thought?" I challenge, repeating her words.

"Look Ivan, right now your ego has nothing to do with this. I've seen everything and that includes the work of a demon, but this is different"

"Different how?"

"I'm not sure yet alright, give me a couple more days. I can pull some strings and hopefully get some answers"

"Two days max, if you don't have something by then I'll find someone who can give me what I need"

There was no need for a response I had already said all that needed to be said.

Having disappeared back to the other side of the mansion, I found myself knocking on Colts door. Knocking wasn't normally a task I completed but i could smell Nicole in the room and I had no intention of walking in on them fucking.

The door handle fidgeted followed by the opening of the door.

Readjusting my suit, I stepped inside slamming the door with my foot and removing my jacket simultaneously.

As soon as I came into view the talk had completely died down. My eyes rolled out aggravation to see Colt and Nicole accompanied by Tasha.

It was always weird seeing those two together without Rouge, for some reason I has a bad habit of forgetting what they looked like. Whenever I see them it would always come as a surprise to me to remember that they were fairly attractive girls.

Nicole's light blonde hair, dark blue eyes and olive skin had been a peculiar combination but Tasha's skin was a shade lighter and her eyes were a greyish colour whilst her hair was a dark red which could easily be mistaken for a brown under the light. There was no comparison to Rogue that's for sure, her sapphire blue eyes, her long, silky black hair and her caramel skin were breath taking. Rogues complexion was hard to describe, since she was mixed race, her skin was almost a golden brown yet someone could argue she was a deep olive. To be honest the specifics of her skin tone were not an interest of mine all I knew was that she looked good and that was more then enough for me.

There more then average beauty was not enough to overwhelm their unbearable personalities. The way they played like children and whined as if they were babies drove me in fucking sane, however that wasn't as nearly as frustrating as it was to watch them constantly cower under the protection of their mates.

They were more than willing to whined me up but the moment I bite back they shit bricks.

"Ergh I wouldn't of came here if I new that mongrel was going to be here is well"

"By all means feel free to leave" Tasha snapped.

"By all means feel free to go fuck yourself, this is my mansion after all. You're more then welcome to sleep outside on the grass....oh wait that's also mine along with the 750 acres of land" i snarl at her making sure to give the most unpleasant smile.

I simpered feeling pleased with myself as I sat down on at the island.

"What's the matter Tasha, you don't look so smug now you cheeky bitch"

Her gaze instantly fell from to momentarily stare at the floor before locking onto Lincoln's.

Lincoln was one of my strongest fighters along with Chris, Colt and Cyrus. They were my most trusted men and some of the very few people I would risk my life for, but they new better then to challenge me. It was stupid and impossible, they were fierce to their opponents but fearful of me, everything they are or anything they are capable of Is incomparable to the damage I could do.

As much as they would love to put me in my place or hush my vulgar mouth, it was something they would have to get over because if they ever tried to come up against me I would make it my mission to knock them back down.

"You and me both know that Lincoln won't be stepping in anytime soon, isn't that right princess?" I turn to face Lincoln who had a face like a slapped arse, I could sense the anger radiating of off him and it only made me eager to continue my taunting.

"Do you just enjoy terrorising people!" Nicole burst out, throwing her two cents in.

"Pipe down pussy cat, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit" 

Hopping off the stool, i saunter towards the fridge to poor myself a cold drink.

"Then get out!" She screams back.

"Fuck my life.... Did you not just here what I said to Tasha? The whole this is my house speech"

"Colt, get him out of here or at least say something to him, are you going to let him talk to me like that?!" She furiously demands.

I look towards Colt who had a hopeless expression on my face, unlike mine as I was certain a smug grin was painted on my lips.

"Come on Colt show me what you got" I tease whilst tossing a grape in the air and catching it in my mouth.

"Well then" Nicole urged.

"Look princess" he begins to say.

I almost choke on my fruit as I make no attempt to stop the snigger leaving my mouth.

"Princess" I mocked aloud.

Both Nicole and Colts head snapped towers me both wearing different expressions. Nicole's looked extremely familiar and I instantly knew how she was going to respond.

"Bite your tongue....princess. Your constant necessity to bring up my mate is growing incredibly tiresome. You are not obligated to remind me of my current status as I am more the aware that she is no longer here. One day you're gonna cross the line and your mate is going to be there to protect you and then I will show you who's the fucking boss around here"

Nicole looks at me with teary eyes as she cowers behind Colt once more. Tasha's gazes doesn't meet mine as she faces the other way.

"Get the fuck out" I command. The teasing and playfulness had vanished from my voice as I was now towering over the girls.

With a quick encouragement from each mate they had both left out of the door.

"Why do you do that?" Colts sudden words had snapped me out of my murderous thoughts.

"It's entertaining to watch them squirm" I reply with a nonchalant shrug.

"She's my mate Ivan, how would you feel if I did that to Rogue"

"I wouldn't feel anything, you aren't brave enough to back up your words Colt"

"If your going to treat her like that then I don't want you to talk to her anymore"

In supernatural speed i speared in front of Colt.

"And I do?" I taunt.

His jaw clenches as his fists tighten, he was livid, I couldn't blame him after all this is his mate we're talking about.

Colt had fallen very quickly for his blonde hair beauty, unlike most of the vampires that find their mates, Colt had taken the more subtle approach to things, he had made it his main focus to make sure Nicole had everything her heart desired, unfortunately that also included a pussy as a mate. Nicole had him wrapped around her little finger, I don't think the girl has ever heard the word no. So you could imagine Nicole's shock and Colts panic when his beloved is scared and there's nothing he can do about it.

"Come on Ivan, I don't-"

"Save it lover boy" I put my hand up to interrupt his sentence.

He looks at me with disbelief and a hint of sadness.

I blew out a sigh and applied pressure to my temples.

"I've known you both for a very long time, we've been through a lot but luckily we are all still here. Now I get it I'm not the most pleasant person in the world but you know that id give my life for any of my men and I'll have your backs no matter what.....the same goes for your mates. Despite what happens, I'll protect them both with my life, no harm will ever come to them as long as they are under my care and you have my word on that alright. I want you both to know that"

Feelings aren't really my thing, but if I've learnt anything over the past couple of months it's that hurting people you care about leads to nothing but more pain.

"Thanks man and you know I'll protect Rogue with my life" Lincoln responds.

"That just brought a tear to my eye" Colt joked as he pretended to wipe a tear from his eye.

"Funny kid, now that's out the way it's time we talked about the real issue to why I'm here"

"Now, as you know there has been some serious shit going on around here. I've spoke with Erin and she is certain this is demon work, which one? Is still a mystery but after examining the body, we are in serious trouble. The girl Jessica, had this poisonous liquid in her veins. The tiniest drop would be enough to kill one of us, we can't smell it and it's disguised as human blood so we have no way of knowing our prey is carrying the venom. Whoever is behind this is extremely powerful and dangerous, they managed to lure us all in the RED club and enter my mansion without a question even asked." I continued my briefing but stopped to make sure they were following me.

"So what do we do?" Colt asked.

"For now my concern is with the safety of my people, whoever is in this mansion is in danger. Since we don't know who is after us we are unable to find out what they want. But based on my previous experiences they are most likely after me, there would be no other reason for them to clone Rogue and bring Romeo into this. To be safe I strongly suggest you forbid Tasha and Nicole from leaving this mansion, since you two are close to me they might try and use your mates as pawn in this fucked up game."

My suggestion had caused Lincoln and Colts faces to whiten as they shudder out of fear.

"Where are they now?" I asked

"Uh...I don't know, you told them to get out" Colt replied.

"Come on, let's go" I encourage, swiftly pushing myself of the counter I stalked towards the door.

The two vampires followed behind trying their hardest to catch their mates scent. We were nearing the main entrance when the bellowing of my name stopped me in my tracks.

"Ivan!" Erin shouted once again.

"What do you want?" I question spinning around to tower over the doctor.

"Let's go now!" She commands before running off.

The fear on her face was enough to get my feet moving.

"Shit" i mumbled under my breath, as I dreaded what I was going to find.

The three of us returned to the surgery, to Erin's worried face staring in the glass window.

Gently pushing her aside and the opening the doors, I now new why she brought me here.

Jessica was stood up in the middle of the room, her black hair clung to her sweaty face as her yellow teeth vigorously chattered. Her eyes had fully darkened as the black poison dripped from her eyes and mouth.

"She asked for you" Erin stated as she moved to the other side of the room. Looking to the side i signalled Colt and Lincoln to stand with Erin.

"Hey gorgeous" I calmly joke as I near the possessed female.

He head jolted up but I was unfazed.

"Ivan" Colt warned, the discomfort in his voice signalled that he wasn't happy with my decision to stand right in front of the girl.

I ignored his plead to take the last step forward, having closer the gap between us I now stood toe to toe with the demon. My figure towered over the small silhouette as i asses my current situation.

I had my senses on full alert, I was ready to fight if need be.

"What do you want" I command.

She lets out a manly demonic raw.

I remained in my place still unfazed.

"My master wishes to play with you" she taunts as her body sways left to right.

A ghostly giggle escaped her lips as she scraped at her pale skin causing the thick black liquid to ooze out from her flesh.

"He wants to play a game" she continues to sing.

I stood still, not a movement was made on my behalf. Her words were powerless against me, fear is not a feeling I am familiar with. Her 'master' is coward, sending a girl to do his job. I'm offended to say the least, I'm a fucking beast! A cold hearted killer! You intend to strike fear into the heart of a being as powerful as me by playing games?

"svegliare il demone" she spat out her words.

Wake the demon.

My head twitched as i stumbled back, my body toppled over as I lay cluelessly on the floor.

"Wake up demon, master wants to play" she continues. Her body had lowered down to my level as she began to stalk towards me on all fours. A menacing chuckle fell from her lips as her head lowered.

"Get out!" I instructed towards Erin and the boys. Yet they remained, horror laced on their faces.

Jessica's heads snapped up inches from mine, this time her face has changed. Instead I saw the face of Rogue, demonic and bloody.

"What's the matter baby? Don't like what you see?" Her words were similar to the ones spoken on our last encounter.

"Don't be shy demon master wants to play"

My fangs came out into view as I felt my eyes darken. I was loosing control again, how the fuck is she doing this? What's happening?

I grabbed the girl by her throat tightened my grip.

"Kill me! Do it!" She encourages

I flung her body off of mine and stumbled to my feet. Resting my back on the wall, I struggle to gain control and regain my breath.

"My master gave you your powers and now he wants them back"

My vision remained on the floor as my hands clasped my knees.

"Master wants to play"

She walks over to the surgical equipment and picks up the scalpel and drags it across her hand.

"Master wants to play....we are coming for you....master wants a war...master wants a sacrifice....master wants your mate"

Before I could reach her she places the scalpel on her neck and slits her throat. Her body fell to the floor as she the black liquid slithered from her veins.

"You better find Rouge before they do" Colt States as he kicks the corpse.

"No, no, no, this can't be happening" Erin beings to panic as she paces back and fourth.

"Whats the matter?" Lincoln asks.

"This is not good" she turns on her heel and runs out the door.

Once I gain composure I follow the others.

We all finally stop when we reach my parents room, the door is rudely pushed open by Erin as she scurries over to the table where my parents were sat.

"Can we help yo Erin?" My dad asks.

"We're fucked" she pants out as she continues to flutter around.

"Excuse me" he questions.

"The clone of Rogue was demon work, there was black poison and then she came back to life and said that her master wants to play and how he wants a sacrifice which is Rouge, Ivan's mate.....he wants his powers back and he wants war" Erin gushes out.

My dads face drops and my mum swallows the lump in her throat.

"No this can't be happening, the prophecy....we need the elders" my mum begins to mumble as she bites her nails.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Tobias" my dad States. All the colour was drained from his face.

"Find Rogue now" my Dad gets up and walks towards the door and slams it on his way out.

What's going on? I don't fucking like secrets.

"Ivan we need to talk" my mum ushers me down to the seat before taking a deep breath.

"Your life is in jeopardy....."

500+ votes and 100+ commonest for an update!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 10 33
I was a regular factory worker, completely bored with work and with life. I got through these days relying on my imagination and lots of porn to keep...
25.2K 1K 41
What happens when your suppose to be with somebody your destined for but your whole life, you have been lied too, and on your birthday your true self...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
69.2K 754 24
Maeve is a werewolf. Shes headstrong, stubborn, and outspoken. How is it possible that every guy she meets falls in love with her? Well of course it'...