White Collar

By Carl4776

Neal Caffery is an "ex" criminal who is now a consultant to an FBI agent named Peter Burke. Together they bot... More

Author's Note/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

754 13 0
By Carl4776

Neal Caffery

I stand up after closing her eyes and think of all the times I had spent. The good days.

Peter Burke

I feel bad for Neal, but then I look up after untying Elizabeth. It's Joey and Octavia Myers.

"You're going down with me," he says while clicking a button that has a ten second timer on.

The doors are shutting behind us and we run out. We barely made it out then the explosion hit.

I could hardly think. This was like a dream. But I know it isn't.

__________________________

Crappy ending. I know.

Plz vote, comment, share, and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.3K 32
Stiles Stilinski is having panic attacks, nightmares and flash backs over his possession from the Nogistune, while trying to get back to normal and...
12.5K 304 32
What if you woke up one morning and realized that you were back in the beginning of your story? But to your surprise, you remember how that story wil...
39.9K 903 20
What if Lorelai gave Rory to Chris. What if after 17 years Rory moves back to Lorelai. What if Rory grew up in New York. What if Rory and Jess dated...
62.4K 1.4K 43
Riverdale Fanfiction Erin Keller, fifthteen and Kevin Keller's younger sister and daughter to Sheriff Keller. She hates the South Side Serpents...