White Collar

By Carl4776

Neal Caffery is an "ex" criminal who is now a consultant to an FBI agent named Peter Burke. Together they bot... More

Author's Note/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

552 18 0
By Carl4776

Peter Burke

Diana starts to walk up to me and then she says,"Boss, a woman says she was walking her dogs and heard multiple gunshots by a metal warehouse on-."
Then she was cut off by the TV that randomly turned on with no remote.

On he screen was a man with a stubble beard and a medium strong build. He was holding a gun in his right hand, which pointing to my wife.

She was crying, and he simply didn't care.

A little laugh came from the side and a woman kissed the man.

"Honey, I'm trying to do something here," the man said.

I then say,"Trace this!"

"Okay. Everyone, I want 100,000 dollars by the end of the day. If not then, I will kill another person," he said.

When the camera turned off, about half a second before I heard a gunshot.

I hoped for the best, but thought the worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 641 26
Desperate to save her friends and loved ones from the conflicts of war, Aurora Pyrites makes the rash decision to travel back in time to save them fr...
4.4K 143 30
Destiny Quinn, twin sister of Kellin Quinn, is an aspiring photographer and currently works full time alongside her brother and his band, What happen...
31.3K 923 8
( '𝗢 π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'.... π’‡π’–π’„π’Œ, 𝐧𝐨, 𝐒 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 ) ( π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙣 π™ͺπ™₯, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐒𝐦. ) ( π˜ͺ 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝐭...
71.9K 2.4K 77
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...