Alien's It Girl (B.A.P - BAP)

By vaho1997

Yang Haru was a normal looking, XXX-L sized girl with self-esteem issues until six Mato aliens come knocking... More

Alien's It Girl (B.A.P)
Chapter 2 Kidnapping the KFC Ahjusshi
Chapter 3 The Bad Beginning
Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts
Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens
Chapter 6 Alien Human Sandwich
Chapter 7 Zelo Discovers Cherry Tomato
Chapter 8 Where's Zelo?
Chapter 9 Like A Blonde Porcupine...
Chapter 10 Slapping Yongguk's Butt
Chapter 11 Himchan's Special Sexy Hot Cakes
Chapter 12 Lesson 1: Aliens love James Bond
Author's Note
Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.
Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?
Chapter 15 Do you like balls?
Chapter 16 Happy 2561st birthday!
The Author's Note
Chapter 18 Look Out! Aliens On The Run!
Non update
Chapter 19 Blood Thirsty Warriors Building a... Sandcastle!
Chapter 20 Battle For The Buffet
Chapter 21 The Date and The Disaster
Authors Note
Chapter 22 Lesson 2: Brownie Bear's Manners
Chapter 23 B.A.ngtan Block
Chapter 24 Zelo Is Cute, So Your Argument Is Irrelevant.
Chapter 25 Daehyun Proves A Theory
Chapter 26 Lesson 3: How To Torture An Alien
Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable
Chapter 28 That XX
Chapter 29 Cut A Hole In Your Pants!
Chapter 30 "I'm Glad We Had This Chat."
Chapter 31 A Black Bundle Of Trouble
Chapter 32 Weird Matokian Candy
Chapter 33 Chicken Feather Duster Attack!
Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret
A-a-author's n-n-note...
Chapter 35 A Genuine Apology
Chapter 36 Our Cute Litte Ramyeon Pie
Chapter 37 You wanna B, Block B?
Chapter 38 Jaehyo's Naughty Hands
Chapter 39 Kimchi Burn
Chapter 40 Ready To Rock And Roll!
Chapter 41 Jongup Bells
Chapter 42 Love Is Free French Fries?
Chapter 43 Attack The Floor!
Chapter 44 Take Off Your Shirt And Lie Down.
Chapter 45 "Pink Is Life!"
Chapter 46 New Queen Bee
Chapter 47 Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
Chapter 48 Excuse Me For Be Beautiful
Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage
Chapter 50 Butterflies, Toothbrushes and Frog Essence no.5
Chapter 51 A Rose, Coupons and Constipated Ostritchs
Chapter 52 Haru The Juice Box, Stresss~
Chapter 53 Haru Is Beef!
Chapter 54 Glitter and Unicorns!
Chapter 55 Froggie The Frog
Chapter 56 Frogblocker
Announcement
Chapter 57 Planning An Assassination
Chapter 58 Down The Toilet, In A Broom Closet and Teeth Marks
Chapter 59 Hello Kitty Bribe
Yet again another one.
Chapter 60 Sappy Love Songs And A Cucumber
Chapter 61 Brought To Justice
Chapter 62 A Sad Sack Of Potatoes.
Chapter 63 Green Tea and Walking Sticks
Chapter 64 Let's Keep This PG 13
Final Author's Note.

Chapter 17 Daehyun's version

13.2K 217 79
By vaho1997

Author's Note: 

I felt guilty for writing this chapter, it feels like stealing candy from a toddler. I just wanted you to have an idea of what Daehyun was doing so I hope you'll understand me for "recycling" 

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

          Daehyun's POV

         The anticipation to my first birthday party was killing me. I didn't sleep too well last night and when I finally fell asleep, I was shaken until I opened my eyes. Yongguk hyung was staring down at me, smacking my arm until bruises formed. "Get up Daehyun."

         "Why?" I rubbed my eyes and automatically bounded out of bed. 

         "We're going outside." He said simply and pushed me into the bathroom. "Fix yourself."

         By now, everything just seemed like a joke, so I followed the instructions given by hyung and splashed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth with Youngjae's brush and the tube of thingy-mah-bob and combed my hair nicely. Then I simply picked out a clean shirt and a pair of jeans, and placed the mask over my face.

         Why do I put on my mask? We're going outside, it's going to be hot and there will be bugs everywhere, I don't want to inhale earth bugs when I talk or open my mouth, also I don't want to distract earthlings with my face. Its been distracting Haru, so I doubt other Earthlings will have different reactions. 

         I was walking to the kitchen, asking Haru to fix a delicious breakfast when I realized that there was no one home. Yongguk hyung yanked me back and pushed me out of the door. 

         "There is no time." He replied gruffly, "It's already 11:50"

         "What?" I stared at hyung while he closed the door and locked us out of the house. "Hyung, I thought we were having a birthday party at home."

         "Change of plans." Hyung walked briskly out and just stared walking away from the house.

         "What do you mean? Explain the situation to me!" I hurriedly followed him,

         "We're doing survival practice." Hyung replied and walked briskly into an oasis, full of trees and interesting colorful training stations. We sat onto the flight stimulation device. It had a very colorful airplane on top then there was a huge metal spring underneath, so when you tilted forward, the entire plane would dip forward. It was very exciting. 

         Me and Yongguk hyung didn't say too much. We simply respected each other's space and enjoyed the silent moments of comradeship. I was so lost in the moment, rocking forward and backwards on our stimulations, I didn't realize Youngjae creeping up on me and throwing his arms around my chest, making the plane swerve dangerously, I stood up to regain the balance then I turned around and got off the stimulation, Youngjae grinned widely, 

         "Hi, did you have a nice time with Yongguk hyung?" He asked, I turned to look at Yongguk hyung, being tackled to the floor by Himchan hyung who was grinning widely and giving him a big hug. When did our general become such a feminine character?

         "We did flight stimulations." I replied. 

         "That's it?" Youngjae raised an eyebrow then glared at Yongguk hyung. "Hyung, you were supposed to have FUN."

         "We did have FUN." Yongguk hyung threw Himchan hyung off his back. "Didn't we, Daehyun?"

         I just nodded obediently, since Hyung was already giving me the death glare. 

         "Okay, I'm leaving. Peace out." Yongguk hyung said and jogged briskly out of the oasis. 

         "What shall we do now?" Himchan hyung rubbed his hands together mischievously, 

         "Can't we just go check up on our spaceship?" Youngjae suggested, "We've seemed to have forgotten about it."

         "Is it okay with you, Daehyun if we work today?" Himchan asked, I shrugged nonchalantly and we made our way to the place where our spaceship first crash landed. The members must have fixed a lot while I was home babysitting the earthling kiddo, because now I can somehow duck under what seemed like a door and into an organized chaos. 

         "Okay lets fix the engine room first." Himchan yanked off his borrowed shirt and left it by the side so it wouldn't get dirty by the matokian oil the engine was filled with (A.N: It's very hard to remove a matokian oil stain. Not even bleach or Vanish can make it go away). Youngjae and I copied our general and also took off the jeans, leaving us with the 'underwear' and our own Mato made boots. 

         I grabbed a tools belt and clicked it around my waist, before wading into the knee deep, black slimy oil. "There is some sort of plug here, we need to drain the oil first." Youngjae instructed, glancing at the blueprint of the spaceship, standing on a table so he's still clean while Himchan hyung and I were sinking in sludge. 

         "Isn't there some sort of pumping system?!" I kicked my feet a few times, "I don't think Matokian oil will be good for Earth."

         "Wait, lemme just." Himchan hyung waved his arms frantically as he waded through the oil to the switch board, turned a dial and flicked a switch. Then there was a deep rumbling and the oil started to recede, from our knees to our ankles. 

         "Good job, Hyung!" Youngjae cheered, then paused a moment. "I think the oil is being pumped back into the tank. Right?"

         "We should have called Zelo and Yongguk hyung for help." I surveyed the mess left, everything was covered in black matokian oil. "We can't work in this state."

         "Stop complaining." Himchan grinned, "Don't you remember? We have a cleaning tablet." 

         Himchan hyung extracted a round, blue and white striped circular tablet, tossed it on the floor and poured a splash of water, then all three of us dashed out of the spaceship as quickly as our feet could take us. White foam lapped against the windows, cleaning the last of the oil, before getting sucked out of the ship and processed back to the original cleaning tablet by Youngjae's weird yet useful inventions. 

         "Smells wonderful, like lemons!" Himchan nodded in satisfaction, "Okay, lets get a move on before the sun sets."

         Thats what we did, spend the next few hours of sunlight repairing the engine the best we can, since none of us was a professional mechanic like Yongguk hyung or Zelo, we could only do our best and make sure nothing falls out/off or goes missing. 

         "Hey, we have luggage here!" Youngjae pointed to a pile of books scattered over the ground carelessly, and Zelo's wilting plant. "We'll have to come back and collect our stuff."

         "I want to shower." Himchan declared and walked into a random room, "Oops. Wrong room."

         "Is it this one?" I opened a door and saw something very very pervertedly wrong. "Nope."

         "Here." Youngjae called and stuck his head from one of the rooms. "Wow, this bathroom is great."

         I think Youngjae has a fetish for washing himself, since he rubbed his face with a bar of soap (borrowed/not-planning-to-return soap) very enthusiastically. While Himchan hyung and I sunk into the hot bathwater. Washing the grime off our bodies before using the same bar of borrowed soap to wash our hands and feet. 

         "Where are the clothes??" I glanced around. "No clothes?"

         "I'll get it." Himchan hyung shrugged and simply got out of the water. Giving us a full view of his..... banana? 

         "That hyung is too over-confident in his visuals..." Youngjae complained once Himchannie hyung was out of earshot and I chuckled. 

         "Let him live in his own bubble." I leaned back and relaxed, 

         "Hey." Youngjae said suddenly. 

         "What." I left my eyes closed, and exhaled.

         "Why did you warm up with Haru that quickly?" He asked, 

         "Was that quick? It's been almost a month." 

         "It took you 500 years to warm up to me." Youngjae said stiffly, "And we are from the same planet."

         "You jealous?" I smirked at him, 

         "I just don't understand why." Youngjae turned away. "Is it because she's a female?"

         "She feeds me food." I replied simply, Youngjae wanted to say something else, but we were interrupted by Mr. Over-confident bounding in with his banana shaking all over the place. No I do not specifically focus my eyes on his reproductive system. It just happens naturally. Ok, that sounded wrong as well. Forget it.

         "Clothes!" Himchan tossed the bunch of clothes onto a chair and dived back in. "Its sooooo coooold!!!"

           "So we kind of fixed the engine room." Youngjae patted his chubby hamster cheeks thoughtfully, "What else?"

         "I so need to tidy my room. Ever since the crash landing, my room is such a mess!" Himchan sunk under water, his entire head was under the water and he let out a few loose air bubbles. Not that I'm worried about him, okay maybe a little, since he might fall asleep and drown himself by accident. That's how clumsy our general is. 

         "Hey Himchannie hyung," Youngjae frowned, "What time is it?" 

         "Almost six?" He floated back to the surface and leaned his head against the side of our gigantic bathtub, Youngjae paused and Himchan hyung froze. "OH MY MATO. NOOOOOOO."

         "GET OUT. EVERYONE GET OUT." Himchan hyung demanded and yanked my arm, all three of us toweled ourselves in a hurry and put our clothes back on. "We're going to be in soooo much trouble!"

         "RUN." Himchan yelled and pressed a button, making our ship more translucent (So we can see our own ship, instead of running round in circles looking for an invisible ship), and setting up a force field to stop stupid, clumsy, lucky humans from finding our spaceship. "HURRY UP!"

         "Why are we hurrying?!" I pulled the belt around my jeans while running, then stuffed my head into my shirt, of course, my mask was already on my face. I'm not leaving outdoors without wearing it first.

         "No reason." The Youngjae and Himchan hyung replied simultaneously, looking unbelievably suspicious.   

          "Can we at least stop so I can wear my shirt properly?" I huffed, one arm was through, one head was also through but my left arm was dangling around while I ran to catch up. Somehow Youngjae was fully dressed and Himchan hyung looked impeccable as usual. 

          "Okay now we can stop." Youngjae skidded to a halt at the beginning of the street and waited for me to wear my shirt properly, wave my head around violently (head banging?)  to expel some water from my hair and to let me catch my breath. "Ready?"

         "Yeah, whatever." I shrugged, "I'm starving."

         Which is nothing but the truth, the painful truth. I haven't eaten a single thing since yesterday night since I was yanked out of bed by Yongukkie hyung for flight stimulations and practice, the dragged to work on the spaceship's engine by Himchannie hyung and Youngjae, then forced to run straight home. Birthday doesn't seem that nice or special anymore...

         "We're home!" Himchan hyung yelled, unnecessarily loud. 

         "Hyung, quiet down." I grumbled behind my mask, taking off my shoes and switched on the lights. 

         That was when something exploded and I was showered with mysterious colorful things, I immediately grabbed onto Youngjae and almost bolted out of the door, until I saw Zelo and Jongup grinning widely. Yonggukkie hyung snapped a pink and red cone thing onto my head and pushed me forward. In front of me, I saw Haru standing there, grinning widely and in her hands there was:

         CHEESECAKE!

         And numbers with my age. 2561 years. 

         Caaaaaaake. Cheesecake. Come to Papa!

         "Happy Birthday to you," Jongup sang with a bright smile, 

         "Happy Birthday to you!" Yonggukkie hyung and Zelo sang, 

         "Happy Birthday dear Daehyunnie!" Youngjae and Himchannie hyung sang, from behind me. I can't believe Youngjae didn't tell me anything. 

         "Happy Birthday to you!" Haru ended the song sweetly, her voice was very nice, soft and sweet. But her voice won't be as soft or as sweet as the cheesecake in her hands. 

         "Happy two thousand five hundred and sixty one years old!" They shouted, Haru lifted up the cake, and my eyes were trailing down the three layered cheesecake, it looked even more beautiful than the picture in the book, and certainly smelled much more appealing.

         "Hyung, you're supposed to blow out the candles." Zelo whispered, I snapped out of it and pulled my mask down to my chin, pursing my lips and blew out the candles easily. 

         "Yay, Daehyun's salivia is all over the cake!" Himchannie hyung clapped, "I'm NOT touching the cake anymore."

         I don't care, hyung. If you don't eat, there will be more for me!

         "Do you want to eat the cake first or the food on the table first?" Haru asked me, and she guided me to the dining area, where there were multiple dishes of food on the table. The dinner was fit for a king! Does that make me the king of today? 

         "The food." I blinked in a daze, "Wow."

         I could hear my stomach grumbling about the speed I was moving and why I'm not adding things inside. 

         "Sit down, sit down!" She chirped and placed the cheesecake back into the fridge. I love you cheesecake. Wait for me. I will be with you shortly and we will have the best time ever, we will live a night with no regrets.  

         "Daehyun, this is sea plant soup. It's a tradition so you have to drink it." Haru placed a bowl of steaming green something in front of me. I could smell the meat but there was something un-nerving about this bowl of soup.

         "It's yummy. Dae, it won't kill you. Really. Hyung doesn't lie." Himchannie hyung said sarcastically, 

         "Himchan, stop shaking your head." Haru chided, "You're giving Daehyun bad ideas about the soup when you haven't even tried it yourself." 

         I stared uncertainly at Jongup, who I knew couldn't lie to no one. Jongup nodded and passed me a spoon. I took off my mask and a slow cautious sip, the soup was surprisingly delicious, meaty and tasted exotic. "Mmmm...."

         "We made it for you." Zelo piped in, "It's got lots of calcium and minerals and stuff which is good for pregnant women."

         "I'm not pregnant...." I stared at our maknae, does that mean I can't drink this soup? Or did someone predict that I am pregnant?! But... I'm male.... how?! "And I'm not a woman."

         "Doesn't matter, Daehyunnie!" Himchannie hyung shrugged and patted his cheeks. "It's also good for the skin, so if you want pretty skin like me, you should drink the soup."

         This hyung has too much confidence in his visuals. 

         My stomach growled as a reminder and I drank the delicious soup in one shot, then spooned rice into my mouth to cool down. Everyone started eating, but I didn't give two cents, I was too busy filling my stomach, this is literally my bruncher, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everything was just too delicious, especially the meat covered with red sweet sauce (blood? Yum!), and silvery noodles. After my stomach stopped complaining, I started to slow down to talk to people. 

         But I could hear the belle of the fridge calling sexily, 'Daehyunnie, come to me. I need to be in your mouth, I want you to eat me up. It's me, your beloved citrus cheesecake. Hurry and find me!'

         Before I could sneak into the fridge, Youngjae and Zelo pulled me to the living room. 'Wait for me my love. Nothing can separate the Daehyun from citrus cheesecake.'

         "This is from us." Youngjae passed me a card and I was forced to look away from the silver fridge, "It's called a card."

         "You open it like this..." Himchannie hyung spread his hands out, and I opened the card just as he taught me, 

         "Dear Daehyun, I wish you good luck on your hunts and missions, may luck be always by your side, lets eat Haru's food together! From B.A.P" I read out loud and looked at every one of my members, they were too kind. "Thanks."

         Next to the message from B.A.P, there was Haru's neatly written message. "Dear Daehyun, Happy Birthday! You don't look like two thousand five hundred something, what's your beauty secret?? Anyways, I hope we can get closer to each other soon. Love from Haru." I read, then looked up at her and nodded. We will get closer, but cheesecake and I will always be the closest. 

         "Hyung, Zelo and I got you a present." Jongup held out a flat and thin thing in his hands and passed it over to me, I pulled off the wrappings curiously and..... I guess my eyeballs nearly popped out of my sockets. I could feel the happiness explode in my heart and something warm spread all around my body, like drinking the hot bowl of sea plant soup.

          They got me: A cheesecake book. 

         "OH MY MATOS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST DONGSAES A MATOKKIAN CAN EVER ASK FOR!!!! I heard myself scream and jumped onto Zelo and Jongup, grabbing them together and hugging them so tightly that if we weren't Matokkies, I could have crushed their bones. I did all the affectionate things I could come up with, hugs, hair ruffling, face rubbing, wet slobbery kisses on their cheeks, butt patting, cheek patting, hand shaking, "I can't believe you got me a cheesecake recipe book!"

         I released them after one last kiss on the cheek and started flipping over the pages. Did you know that if you baked the cheesecake, it will get harder, but it depends what ingredients you use. Also, everything goes well with cheesecake. Fruits, chocolate, coffee, wine. Anything and everything will go well with cheesecake. 

         "Um Daehyun...." Himchannie hyung shook my shoulders, I almost snarled at him for interrupting my spazzing moment, "Don't get too distracted but Haru's also gotten you a present...."

         My snarl disappeared (Himchan wanted to interrupt my session with cheesecake, he deserved that snarl) and was replaced with a pair big blinking eyes staring at the shy Haru. More cheesecake merchandises? 

         "I also got you a present..." She lifted up a wrapped cube shaped package. "Here."

         I lifted the present and raked my nails through the box, to my disappointment, it didn't seem like a cheesecake. It says... Po... pol... something in Earthling language. I opened the box and took out the thing inside, wow this definitely doesn't smell like a cheesecake, maybe it's edible?

         I placed the pol... um.. something... The Earthling thing between my teeth and bit, nope it's definitely not edible. No way. If it is, I am so NOT eating it. Bleh. Tasted horrible.

         "It's not food." she giggled and took the thing out of my hand, wiping it with her sleeve and the placed a thing inside, "Say whisky!"

         "W-whisky?" I tilted my head to the right, that was definitely an Earthling word I've never heard before. A white flash came from the thing and I froze, all I was thinking was:

         OH NO! TRICKSTER! THAT WAS THE ZELO MEMORY WIPING THINGY MAH-BOB. I'm going to lose my memories, No. Cheesecake. I'm sorry I couldn't love you in time. The Earthling has destroyed my happy memories with you. Before I forget who you are, I just want to say: You are the only one for me. If we do meet someday, don't pretend to ignore me, because my body will always be attracted to you. No matter what happens, I love you.

         "Hyung, are you alright?" Zelo asked, hitting my cheeks really hard, "Wakey wakey."

         Cheesecake?

         'Yes Daehyun? I'm still here' 

         "Gukkie, am I cute here?" Himchannie hyung waved a mini-himself at Yonggukkie hyung, except the mini-himself wasn't moving. 

         "Yes, very cute. Cute like a baby toothbrush." Yonggukkie hyung nodded and gave hyung a gummy grin. Somehow hyung's personality is changing, from bloody warrior to cute gummy bear. 

         Youngjae showed me another thing, a mini-myself. "Daehyunnie, look! It's called a polaroid picture, aren't you cute here?"

         I looked at my mini-me and grinned, so this wasn't a memory wiping thingy-mah-bob Zelo has in him, phew. Cheesecake is still in my mind and I will take revenge for the thing that might have happened. 

         "Pass the polaroid camera." I instructed, and Haru gave up naively, I swiftly took a picture and the picture came out slowly. 

         "Hahaha! Haru looks weird!" Jongup laughed, "She looks funny here!"

         "Hey! Give it to me!" She yelled, but because of my superior Mato genes, I easily dodged the clumsy human and tucked the picture into my jeans pocket. 

         "No, this can be leverage in the future." I smirked and patted my back pocket. The picture was tucked in the butt pockets, and I knew Haru wasn't the type of female to touch a male's butt.

         "I raised you well," Himchannie hyung nodded in satisfaction.

         "Can we have the cake now?" Yonggukkie hyung interrupted, "I've been nice, but lets not forget the reason why we're doing this."

         My dear. I have not forgotten you. Now we shall consume each other. Zelo handed me a plastic knife, and I teased the cheesecake by gliding the knife to the middle and cutting down, as expected. My cheesecake is as fragrant as a citrus and as soft as a..... a cheesecake... I cut the cheesecake into seven pieces, but making sure my piece was slightly bigger than everyone else

         Daehyuuuun, eat me! I am delicious. 

          I placed the bite-sized piece into my mouth and swirled my tongue around, feeling the creamy cheesecake, the exciting tangy flavor of gelatin oranges and the savory salty biscuit base. 

          "This is delicious!" I exclaimed, "It's baked isn't it?"

          "Thats right." Zelo nodded and chewed on his piece, I placed another bite into my mouth. "Baked then left in the fridge."

          "I love birthdays." I groaned pleasurably, and I love you, cheesecake. "Haru you are the best cheesecake maker on this planet."

          "Thanks Daehyun, but you've only tasted three cheesecakes." She laughed and tasted, her eyes closed as she slowly pulled the empty dessert fork out of her mouth and savored the heaven on her tongue. I grabbed the polaroid camera and aimed.

          *SNAP*

         Oops, that was louder than expected, her eyes went wide open, while I pulled out the picture. 

          "Daehyun! Stop taking pictures of me for bargaining power!" She complained, but the cheesecake proved to be too tempting and was holding her down as she took another bite.

          I showed the members my newly taken photo, and we all sniggered/laughed, comparing between the real person and the picture. I see no difference, still pudgy, satisfied expression and  happy.

          "Yes, I know I looked stupid, now please lets just finish the cake and watch some movies together, before I lose my patience."

          "Oooh I'm so scared." I taunted, "Bring it on, Earthling."

         'Daehyun, focus! You have to eat me. Stop fraternizing with the human.' 

         Yes, Miss Citrus Cheesecake. You will are the best. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Please cheer me on and Wish me luck. I need mental support for the maths test. It will traumatize me and probably render me into a crying blob in the toilet. Then I'll just be eating block after block of 65% dark chocolate and spoonfuls of Nutella. Ninja silent readers and fans alike, COMMENT. I NEED YOU. I need pep talk. I need familiar things to calm me down.  

Comment, Vote and Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 920 27
Humans, after messing up Earth so much most of it had become a scrap heap that bordered on Wall-E level filth, decided to turn their attention fully...
10 1 10
I wrote a children's fantasy novel under the pen name Wang Yunwen at the end of 2018. At that time, I only wrote a few dozen chapters and did not hav...
49.3K 3K 27
- Duty After School ff 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 ❝ 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳...
124K 4.4K 15
Lifelong rivals who have despised each other for as long as they can remember, Natsu and Gray are sent out on a "mission" together. How will they sur...