The Realms of Foreplay

By ReadingIsKnowledge

Deep down inside you, where many may not know, a desire resides. Whether it be at night when you're all alone... More

Best Practice Ever Part II
Best Practice Ever Part III
Aye Corporal Part I
Aye Corporal Part II
The Mile High Club Part 1
The Mile High Club Part 2

Best Practice Ever Part 1

23.7K 61 0
By ReadingIsKnowledge

Best Practice Ever (Part I)

"Deeper Mr. Morris, just.... a little further", I moaned out in ecstasy. He had me pinned up against the girls locker room door, fiercely plumbing my pussy to a new world. Caressing my erect nipples with his tongue. Tweaking the right one with his thumb, his rough, manly, and callused hands were making my body hot and wet.

"Is that how you like it baby? Want me deep down in them...ugh", he grunted out. Taking his hands, fingering my clit relentlessly.

"aaaahh... Mr. Mor-", he cut me off.

"Drew baby, call me Drew", he told me.

He pulled me closer, if physically possible, fucking me hard and good. Going slow, he started to pull out, far enough to where only his tip was at my dripping entrance.

I began to protest when, SLAM! He named his dick so hard into my pussy, I started to shudder. A bit of pain was present but so was an awful amount of pleasure was taking over my body.

Out of nowhere, Drew flipped my body upside down and...

"Hi! My name is A'aryn and this is the story of how I ended up fucking my track Coach.

***********END OF CHAPTER ONE*************

So, I got this chapter up again. Again, I'm sorry that my stories was deleted. You can thank whoever decided to follow me just to report it. smh. Well let me know what you all think! Oh, do you all think that I should just write new stories? I have the next short story from the original "Do Me Hard one shots" but not part 3. I wrote that one on a whim. Anywho, read, vote, and comment!

THANKS YA'LL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 26K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
603K 57.2K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
584K 50.2K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...