He's my dad, but he hurt my m...

By ineedmycloud9

Briar lives with her mother and her mothers boyfriend. Little does Briar know her father is Ashley Purdy and... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven: date part two
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven

Chapter six: date part one

153 8 0
By ineedmycloud9

~~~~Briar~~~~

After Tyler and I watched a couple movies we decided to go to my house to have dinner.

We walked in and my mom was sitting on the couch wearing a sweatshirt and shorts.

"Hey momma." I smile and she looks up.

"Hey Bri and Tyler."

My father walked down and had a glow to him. I raise an eyebrow.

"Briar, Angel, Tyler go get ready. We're going out to eat. Dress fancy." We all nod and I grab my moms hand and run upstairs.

"Let's do each other." She nods and I decide to do her first.

"Okay."

"Let's get you in a dress first."

"Wait!" She grabs my arm.

"Yea?"

"I want to bleach my hair."

"Are you sure??" She nods and I smile. I've always wanted to do her hair.

"Yay!! I have hair dye. What color?"

"Surprise me." I smile wider and nod.

I grab all my hair dye and make my mom close her eyes. I decide to do a mint color. I put the bleach on her hair and let it sit. I begin to look at my moms shoulder and I see the bruises.

My mom has internal bruises from being hit in the same place. I sniff and cough. After letting it set I rinse it out and out the color in.

Hours later we are finished and I moved onto her makeup. I got done and we switch places.

"Aaaaaaaand done." She smiled and looked into the mirror. She smiles and this I think is the happiest I've seen her.

We both look beautiful for two goth girls we look girly.

"Okay mom. I have your dress." She nods and I pick out the sexy black dress. She raises her eyebrow.

"You really what you've just handed me." I nod and she picks out my dress.

I get dressed and wait for my mom to come out of the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and I see her looking in the mirror.

"Mom?" She looks at me and I see the tears brimming. "What's wrong??"

She turns towards me and I look to her legs and I see the other set of bruises. I didn't know they existed.

"Where did these come from??"

"They've been there." I look down.

"Mom you look gorgeous. C'mon we have to go." She grabs her phone and we walk downstairs. I see Tyler's and my dads jaws hit the floor. I smile and my mom blushes.

This is interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
433K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
133K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...