He's my dad, but he hurt my m...

By ineedmycloud9

Briar lives with her mother and her mothers boyfriend. Little does Briar know her father is Ashley Purdy and... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six: date part one
Chapter seven: date part two
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven

Chapter five

137 9 0
By ineedmycloud9

~~~~Ashley~~~~

It's been a year and a half since Angel and Briar have been living with us. A year and a half since I've drank and taken home a girl.

I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend still asleep. She's laying on my chest. I miss with her hair. She's wearing a tank. I catch myself staring. What can I say? I'm Ashley Purdy and I haven't had sex in a year and a half. I need some.

She stirs and looks up at me.

"Hey baby." She says groggily. I smile.

"Goodmorning beautiful."

"Happy Valentines Day." I look at her. I completely forgot.

"You too sweetheart." She gets up.

"Nobody is home. Bri is at Tyler's. Go make sure door is locked pweaseeeee." I sigh and nod.

"Okayyyyyy." She kisses my cheek and I leave. Ugh this girl.

~~~~Angelix~~~~

I take a deep breath and open my underwear drawer. I take out a black lace mostly see through bra and skimpy matching thong. I put on the fishnet stockings and run to the bathroom and do my makeup quickly.

"Babe?" I hear Ashley come in. I've decided I'm ready. I've made him wait a year and a half. I look in the mirror. I have a lot of cut scars and scars from him. The bra makes my already 38D becomes DD.

I take a deep breath and walk out. I see his mouth hit the floor. I bite my lip and look down. My long black hair falling in my face. I look up at through my lashes.

"Hello gorgeous." I smile and giggle. He walks over to me.

"Hello Ash."

"All for me?" I nod and he kisses me hard. I kiss back and tangle my hands in his hair.

He picks me up and lays me on the bed. He kiss all over my chest leaving love bites and hickeys. I groan and I see his bulge get bigger. I smirk.

He completely strips me and does hisself. He steps back and admires my body. I blush hard and look away.

He kisses me and lined up.

"Are you sure?" I nod and kiss him again. He slides all the way in with a fast thrust. I moan loudly and he keeps going. I have a feeling it's going to be like this all day.

~~~~Briar~~~~

I finally reach Tyler's house and I knock on the door. His mom answers.

"Hey Briar come in." I smile and walk in only to be greeted by a line of Rose petals. I raise and eyebrow and she smiles and nudges me.

I follow them and they lead to the backyard where there's a canopy with a bed of pillows and a projector screen. I smile as I see Tyler standing there.

I run and jump on him. Yes. It's true. I have a tendency to do that. Sometimes. Okay anytime I see him.

"It's beautiful Tyler."

"Just like you baby." I smile.

"What should we watch babe?" I ask as he sets me down. He cuddles me and I pick "Alice and Wonderland" (Tim Burton).

This was a good day for everybody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
60K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
921K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...