Saved By The Boss [COMPLETE +...

By wrappedinamystery

He's rude, he's arrogant and downright insolent. She's a damaged good with walls built so high it's a surpri... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - All In A Day's Work
Chapter 2 - Memory Lane
Chapter 3 - Second Time's The Charm
Chapter 4 - You're Fired
Chapter 5 - Aftermath
Chapter 6 - Cabin Fever
Chapter 7 - A Shot In Paris
Chapter 8 - Secrets
Chapter 9 - His Revelation
Chapter 10 - Stay With Me
Chapter 11 - Explosions
Chapter 12 - Case Closed
Chapter 13 - Meet The Queens
Chapter 14 - Apologies At Tiffany's
Chapter 15 - Tears And Tantrums
Chapter 16 - It's A Date
Chapter 17 - Lay Down Your Weapons
Chapter 18 - Take Two
Chapter 19 - Break Down The Walls
Chapter 20 - She's Broken
Chapter 21 - Warts And All
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 22 - A Stranger On The Streets
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 23 - The Heat Of Hell
Chapter 24 - Never Alone
Chapter 25 - Teamwork
Chapter 26 - Pack Up Your Troubles
Chapter 27 - Lost And Found
Chapter 28 - Hide And Seek
Chapter 29 - Déjà Vu
Chapter 30 - See You Again
Chapter 31 - Wake Up
Chapter 32 - Without You
Chapter 33 - Wide Awake
Chapter 34 - Wave After Wave
Chapter 35 - Curiosity Killed The Queen
Chapter 36 - Troubled Waters
Chapter 37 - Bed, Scars & Beyond
Chapter 38 - Uncovered
Chapter 39 - Take Me Away
Chapter 40 - A Love Like No Other
Chapter 41 - CEO, Interrupted
Chapter 42 - Family First
Chapter 43 - In The Dark
Chapter 44 - Dirty Dancing
Chapter 45 - White Lights
Chapter 46 - Confessions
Chapter 48 - Prison Bound
Chapter 49 - Black & White
Chapter 50 - Rich To Richest
Chapter 51 - Sealed With A Kiss
The Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENTS!
CAST LIST!
NEW STORY

Chapter 47 - Partners In Crime

447K 16.1K 3K
By wrappedinamystery

Song: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

Enjoy!

_____________________________

Chapter 47 - Partners In Crime

Jasper's POV

I watched how Scarlett chatted so animatedly with my parents and Elena, the passion in her eyes as she told them about the proposal.

The very same proposal that almost gave me a heart attack when she had said no.

My girl had played me good - too good, in fact - and there was no way in fücking hell I was going to let her get away with it.

"That is a stunning ring, dear," my Mom smiled as she held Scarlett's hand, admiring the ring.

"Who knew my big brother had a single romantic bone in that fat ass body of his?" Elena laughed as I glared at her.

"Who knew he even had the balls to pop the question?" My father joined in cheerily. "Hell, who knew he even had a pair of balls at all?"

"Cut it out, the pair of you," Mom scolded as Scarlett threw me a beautiful smile.

"He's perfect," she said softly as I smirked at her, about to reply with a smart ass comment but, of course, my father beat me to it.

"Perfect?" He choked violently on his drink as my mom slapped his back equally as violently causing him to turn to her. "Damn, Elle, I haven't seen that rough side of you since nineteen-eighty-nine when we were busy making Jasper."

"Dad, what the hell?" I spluttered as he casually leaned back in his chair, smirking at me. "Mom, for God's sake, do something with the old man!"

"Oh, son, we've done just about everything," he said, winking at my mom.

"We fücking came here to celebrate the news of our engagement yet we're all sat here listening to your memories of when you used to have séx," I snapped at him as he shrugged.

"Hey, who says these memories were from years ago?" He questioned, grinning at me. "You know, just last night -"

"Dad!" I interrupted as Scarlett laughed loudly, tears falling from her eyes.

"I was kidding!" He protested, throwing his palms up. "God, I've raised a right prude; you need a good lay, son."

"James! Control that dirty, potty mouth of yours, before I wash the damned thing out with soap!" Mom chastised him as he grinned proudly.

"Like father, like son," Scarlett laughed as I glared at her.

"Should we get going?" I asked her impatiently as my eyes raked over her delectable little body.

"I'll just help -"

"Well, isn't this just an adorable little setting?" Emily's voice interrupted as she strode into the dining hall.

"Nice of you to come and join us, Emily," Elena spoke sarcastically. "Dinner was over two hours ago."

"Oh? Must have slipped my mind," she commented flippantly as I rolled my eyes.

"Where are Heath and Keira?" Dad asked her. "The whole family were supposed to be here."

"So we're family now, are we?" She scoffed as I clenched my fists before feeling Scarlett's hands wrapped around them.

"Emily, what has gotten into you over the past few months?" My mom questioned her seriously.

"Why don't you ask your little golden boy over there?" She snapped, glaring at me. "He has been treating me like an outsider ever since I dated Vincent, yet when his bïtch jumps on -"

"Call my wife a bïtch again, Emily and I swear to God," I barked as she smirked at me.

"Wife? She's not your wife, brother dear, and she never will be your wife," she spoke confidently as she slammed a bunch of photographs onto the dining table. "Take a look at those and tell me you're really going to marry her."

Scarlett and I picked up the photographs as I scanned the one in my hand.

It was a photograph of Scarlett, her back turned from the camera as she lay in bed with another man I recognized as the CEO of a rival company.

I turned to face Scarlett after a few moments as she held a very worried expression.

"It was only that one time, Jasper," she whispered meekly as I gathered the photos up.

"Scarlett," my mother breathed in disbelief while my father looked very taken aback.

"I told you, Jasper," Emily gloated triumphantly. "Bïtch, would you like to excuse yourself from our home?"

"Of course, Emily," Scarlett replied sadly as I bit back a laugh. "If you could do me one favor though?"

"What?" Emily snapped angrily.

"Can I take the number of the guy who edited these photos for you? His Photoshop skills are an absolute joke."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"She's talking about the date and time on the photographs, you stupid woman," I chuckled menacingly as I pointed towards the mistake, remembering full well what Scarlett and I had gotten up to that very long night.

"The lengths you would go to just to ruin my relationship with your brother is astonishing," Scarlett told her. "It's just plain wrong. Why can't you be happy for him?"

"Emily, I think you need to leave," my dad spoke up, anger in his tone. "And you need to get rid of this ridiculous grudge you have with Jasper and Scarlett before even thinking about stepping foot in my house again."

Flaring her nose, she stood up and fled the house leaving the rest of us sitting in silence before my mom spoke.

"You two knew all along, didn't you?"

"Yep," Scarlett and I replied at the same time as we high fived each other.

"Lord knows what's gotten into that girl lately," Mom muttered as she smiled softly at Scarlett. "I am sorry for her behavior, dear."

"It's fine, Estelle, really," Scarlett replied as I grabbed her hand.

"We really need to get going, it's late," I said as we stood up.

"Thank you for dinner," Scarlett smiled at my mom and dad.

"It was our pleasure, dear," mom replied. "I'll see you next week for the meeting with the wedding planner."

"Of course, I can't wait!" She squealed as I laughed at her excitement before leading her out to the car.

"Well, that was interesting," I murmured as I drove us home.

"Your sister really doesn't like me, does she?" Scarlett laughed. "But, I don't get it, she was fine with me beforehand."

"She's just a bitter bïtch, babe, she won't be giving us any grief anymore," I told her seriously.

"You called me your wife when you were yelling at her," she commented, a small smile playing across her lips.

"That's because I already see you as my wife," I replied easily as I parked up outside our place. "But right now I want to see you naked."

"Is that a question, Mr Queen?" She murmured quietly.

"It's an order."

I slung her body over my shoulders as I opened the porch door and let myself in.

"Neanderthal! Pick me up properly!" She hissed angrily as I carried her up the stairs before placing her on the bed.

I hovered above her body as I pinned her wrists above her head before kissing her neck slowly. She arched her body upwards, letting out a quiet moan as I quickly undid my shirt buttons, throwing the shirt to the floor before doing the same with Scarlett's dress.

"I wanted to fück you right on the table," I growled as I unclasped her bra.

"That would have been a little inappropriate, don't you think?" She questioned me breathlessly as she kicked off her lace underwear.

I crashed my lips to hers before moving towards her breasts and down to her bellybutton, tracing my fingers across the beautiful scars across her stomach as she shivered beneath my touch.

"Can't marry me, huh?" I growled as I flipped her over, spanking her ass roughly as she gasped.

"I'm... Sorry," she giggled slightly breathlessly as I pressed myself against her ass, pulling her thick blonde hair back as she moaned very loudly.

"Oh, you will be."

_____________________________

A/N:

Aloha mi bitchachos!

I know some of you guys wanted some steamy ass sex but writing sex scenes is SO not my forte but I bet one or two of you could help me with that! Any of you frisky freaks can send me a private message if you'd like to write one, it can be in either POV - best one gets used in one of the following chapters!

I've also had quite a few PMs regarding banners and covers for the story, I'd love for you guys to send your covers and banners! Again, you can send me a private message and we can take it from there!

Anyhoo, how did you guys enjoy this chapter? His family actually have zero filter, and Emily! I know some of you guys are like wtf happened to her, but, people do change, and I just decided I wanted her to change.

I always hated her anyway :)

Soo, the next update should be either by tomorrow or Monday!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Love as always,

Ana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 466K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
30K 1K 58
Being the naturally born fat girl,her family decides to get her married to a handsome and dashing young man to raise her self esteem and to make her...
87.4K 3K 11
COMPLETED • • • She was so brave. He couldn't understand how she didn't hate him. He did this to her, he was the reason of her scar. Had she not meet...
469K 14.3K 35
Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cocky, Possesive, Devilishly handsome. He is...