Surviving Him (Andy Biersack...

By itsonlymbeezl

Morgan had it all. She was head cheerleader, had an amazing home life, kept her best friend Samm balanced, an... More

Drunk
That Makes A Lot More Sense
Skin Tight Jeans
Phone Love
Case 39
Kiss me, kiss me
Cheerleading Practice
Kitty Cat
Are You Okay?
Girls Night
Unwanted
The Week I Had
Let Me Go
My Favorite is Draco
Awkward Moment
Date Night
She Loves Him
Exposed CC
LAink
You're Crazy
Awkward Situation
Tour Dates
Saying Goodbye
I Got It From Her
Coach's Secret
Loaded Greg
Did You Knock Liza Up, Katy?
You're Cute Drunk
Why Are The Lambs Flying?
Get Some Girl
Book Porn A No-Go
Bryon Who?
First Date Remake
How Many Girls Did He Knock Up
Goodbye For Now
Slapsgiving
Introducing Biersack Part One
Introducing Biersack Part Two
Introducing Biersack Part Three
Black Friday
Lazy Day
Mistletoe
Party Bliss
New Day New Life
Bandit Biersack
Thank You

Hangover

4.5K 171 64
By itsonlymbeezl

I've never seen the house before. I was in complete confusion as I stumbled around the huge house in only my shirt. I had no bra or panties. My head was killing me and I had to stop every now and then to keep the bile down.

"That boy! I'm going to kill him one day. Throws a party while I'm out of town. I'll kick his ass the next time I see him!" I heard a man's angry voice bellowed.

I flinched and tried to hide when the man stepped into the room. He froze when he saw me, the small ante rouge behind him also halting.

"And who the fuck are you?" The man hissed.

"I-I'm Morgan Hunter-"

He sighed, "Great. He left another girl behind. Jean, help her get dressed and send her on her way." He said before walking off. An older woman stayed behind and gave me a comforting smile.

"Come along, dear. It's sad that you had to meet Mr. Lurman. He's not the nicest man around. Now his son is an exact replicate of that man. It's sad, if you ask me." Jean rambled, leading me down the hall and to a boy's room. I looked around in confusion before noticing my panties thrown onto the floor.

"See you tonight, babe," Andy said, kissing my cheek. "I love you."

"Love you too." I said, kissing him back and stepping out of his house. For the past week I've been staying with him, not bothering to head back over to dad's or mom's. 

I smiled as I climbed into Liza's car, giving her a smile. 

"You ready for tonight?" Liza asked, grinning.

"Ugh, not even. I mean, this is freaking Noah Lurman's party." I scowled.

Liza rolled her eyes, "At least try to have some fun. You know this means a lot for Annabell."

I sighed, "Alright. But, only for Annabell."

I grabbed my clothes and dressed quickly, still trying to figure out what happened last night. Jean led me outside and made sure I left before waving. I shuffled around the street before realizing that I had no car. I faintly could remember getting into Liza's car before everything went blurry. 

For ten minutes I walked before I realized what neighborhood I was in. I smiled in relief and walked forwards, unlocking the door, and taking in the familiar smell of food.

"Oh! Oh crap!" Amanda screeched and turned away, running up the stairs and into my dad's bedroom. I blinked in shock realizing that I had just seen Amanda naked. If she was naked, then what exactly were my parents up to?

"You've been a naughty girl, Morgan. Telling your friend about our little secret." A harsh voice said in my ear.

I was too drunk to realize what was happening. I looked up through hazy eyes to see Noah standing behind me, smirking. Unshed anger was in his eyes as he grabbed my hand. I didn't think as I let him lead me somewhere.

"I said you would regret ever telling anybody about what you saw." He hissed.

"Morgan! What're you doing home? I thought you were staying with Andy all week?" My dad exclaimed, rushing down the stairs with only his pants on.

I shuffled awkwardly, "I- Uh, I just need to shower and get dressed." I stuttered.

"Alright. Well, Amanda and I are leaving soon so make sure to lock the door." Dad said as I ran up the stairs. 

I slammed my door shut and leant against it. What the hell was going on? Flashes of last night were playing over and over in my mind and so far, I didn't like what happened last night one bit. I sighed before walking into my bathroom and taking a shower.

His lips trailed down my stomach, hands playing with the hem of my panties.

"Andy." I moaned, arching my back.

He laughed, "That isn't my name."

I nearly fell in the shower with shock. Had I slept with someone last night? The mere thought had me bent over the toilet, puking out my guts. I began to cry and sat down on the cool tile.

What was I going to do? I couldn't remember last night at all. Everything was coming in flashes and not piecing together. If I had slept with someone last night, that meant the worst thing possible. I had cheated on Andy. On the man I loved. I hated people who cheated and now look at me, being one of them. 

I stayed in the bathroom for at least thirty minutes, simply crying and cursing my existence. How was I going to tell Andy? Was I even going to tell him? Of course I was! I wasn't the type to lie and pretend nothing had happened. He needed to know what I did last night. I just prayed that he wouldn't leave me. That he would give me a second chance.

"Morgan, Liza! You guys made it! Finally, I thought you two weren't coming." Annabell said, appearing before me. She was smiling brightly and wearing a dazzling blue dress. Noah walked up behind her and I scowled at him.

"Nice to see you two." Noah said.

"You two are adorable!" Liza cooed.

I glared at her. Did she forget what we even came for?

"Thanks! Alright, drinks are in the kitchen and dancing in the living room. Come on girls, party!" Annabell cheered.

I sniffed and stepped out of the bathroom, rubbing my nose and trying not to break into tears once again when I saw the clothes I had been wearing last night. I let out a scream of frustration before running forward and ripping the shirt into pieces and throwing them to the ground. How could I? I loved Andy. Why would I do this? 

My phone rang and I looked at it slowly, hoping it wasn't Andy so I could have more time to gather my thoughts. Thankfully, it was Annabell and I gladly answered it.

"Hey-"

"You two-timing bitch!" She screeched, cutting me off. I blinked in shock. "How could you? I thought you were my friend! I trusted you!"

"What are you talking about?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know, whore! You slept with Noah! How could you? I fucking hate you! Never speak to me again!" She spat before hanging up.

Noah. I slept with fucking Noah. Not only did I ruin my own relationship but also Annabell's. I was the worst friend and girlfriend known to Earth. I sunk into my bed, covering my face and taking deep breaths. What was I going to do?

"You think you're so great, being a cheer leader," Noah said, leading me into a vacant hall. "Once you got the popularity you ditched me. I felt so used. Did you know that I loved you? You were my best friend and I thought I could trust you. But no, you're like everyone else. Once you get what you want, you leave everyone behind."

I was shoved into a dark room and my eyes adjusted. I noticed a bed and giggled, skipping over to it and sitting down. I gave Noah a seductive expression, leaning forward and showing my breasts. I didn't comprehend what he was saying.

"You ruined my life. I hated myself. I nearly killed myself over you. That's why I moved. And I swore that when I came back, I would ruin your life just like you ruined mine."

"Andy!" I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Come here!" I whined, holding my hand out for him.

He smirked, "Don't worry. I'm coming."

"Samm, please pick up your phone," I sobbed, holding my phone close to my ear. I was curled up on my bed, hugging myself and hoping that the only girl I knew who would understand me, would answer her fucking phone. "I think I messed up last night. I think I seriously screwed up. Please call me."

I threw my phone down and grabbed my hair, tugging on it. What had I done? 

My phone rang and I picked it up, "Samm?" I pleaded.

"Morgan! What's wrong?"

"I think I slept with someone last night," I cried. Her breath hitched. "I can't remember what happened and everything's coming in flashes! I think- I think it was Noah!"

"Oh God, Morgan. It's okay, just take deep breathes and calm down. Are you going to tell Andy?"

"Of course! I don't want to though! What if he breaks up with me? I love him so much, Samm. I can't believe I did this. I can't loose him. I can't." I began to hug myself and tug fiercely on my hair. 

"You have to tell him and you two will sort it out. I think Andy is out with the guys so you should go to his house and just hang out there for a while and collect your thoughts." She said.

I nodded and rubbed my nose, "Okay, I'll do that. Wait, Samm, how do you know where Andy is?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know if this the time to tell you, but Jinxx and I are talking again and we might be getting back together." She said.

"No, it's the perfect time to tell me." I whispered before saying good bye and hanging up.

If Samm and Jinxx could work it out over time, then maybe Andy and I could. There was always a chance that we could work out. I finally gathered my barings and headed towards Andy's.

...

I was petting Bandit when I heard the door open. I began to fidget when I saw Andy walk in, smiling and unknowing of what I was going to tell him. I just wanted to keep it a secret and never tell him. I wanted things to continue on perfect. The last six months have been perfect and here I go, ruining what we had.

"Hey babe." He said, bending down to kiss him

I turned my head and his lips planted themselves on my cheek. He frowned as he pulled away, watching me carefully.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

At his words, I broke down. I had been able to hold my tears back for at least an hour but now the damn opened up again. How was I going to tell him? I don't want this to end.

"Babe?" Andy exclaimed, sitting beside me and hugging me to his side. 

"Don't hate me," I sobbed, clutching his shirt. I felt his body stiffen. "Please, I don't want you to hate me. I love you so much."

"What's going on?" He asked softly.

"I- I slept with somebody else!" I cried.

Silence. My worst fear. No, scratch that. My worst fear happened Andy's hands dropped my body and he scooted away from me. I began to cry harder, not meeting his eyes. I could only imagine the look of disgust and hate in his eyes.

"What are you saying?" His own voice cracked.

"Last night! I don't remember everything but I woke up naked in a bed-" I began but Andy cut me off.

"So you don't even know if you slept with somebody." He said, a hopeful tone in his voice.

I tugged on my jeans, "I know, Andy. That I slept with somebody."

Bandit seemed to know the seriousness of the situation and jumped off of the couch, trotting away from me and curling around Andy's foot. I sat in silence, waiting to hear what he had to say. I could plead and beg all I wanted, but in the end it was all up to Andy on what would happen.

"Just- God damnit Morgan!" He shouted, jumping out of his spot. Bandit scurried out of the room as he threw his phone across the room, I hadn't realized he'd been holding it. He ran his hand through his hair before looking at me. I met his eyes only for a second before looking back down.

"How can you fucking do this?" He bellowed.

"I was drunk!" I screamed back.

"Oh, you were drunk. How can I trust you after this? Fucking hell. I loved you. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you!"

"We can still do that!" I begged, reaching out to grab his hand. He jerked away from me. "This is just a bump in the road, we can work around it-"

"Until it happens again. Once a cheater, always a cheater." He growled before turning around and stomping into his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

I whimpered and sunk deeper into the couch. I covered my face, sobbing into them. This wasn't supposed to happen. Why the fuck did I even go? I should've stayed with Andy last night. All the things I should've done. I just wanted to die right now.

"I love you, Morgan," I looked up in shock to see Andy standing there, his own tears running down his cheek. "I really do."

"I love you too." I croaked, already knowing what was going to happen. It was expected and by the dead look in his eyes, I knew it was going to come quick.

He opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him, "Just give me a moment, okay? I just... I don't want this to end." I whispered, hugging myself and taking in the house.

His favorite Batman collectables were hung on the wall and his plasma TV always had something on. I had learned early on that he couldn't sleep without some type of noise on. He always hugged Bandit when he walked into the house and gave him little treats, although he would pretend that he didn't like him that much. Every time before we went to bed, he would go around the whole house and make sure everything was locked. I would miss that. Sitting in bed and laughing as he walked around the house in his Batman boxers. How he would play with my hair while we watched TV. 

All of that. Gone. I had screwed up and now I was loosing the man I loved.

Andy watched me as I took in his living room. I nodded and took a deep breath, already expecting what was coming through his mouth.

"We're over. Leave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1K 40
When Emily McCown meets someone unexpected, her life will take a drastic turn and will flip her life upside down one way or another.
3.7K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
230K 7.9K 35
Jinxx's younger sister Maddie is a goodie goodie. She has good grades, popular, is an honor band student, has an amazing baseball player boyfriend. S...