White Collar

By Carl4776

Neal Caffery is an "ex" criminal who is now a consultant to an FBI agent named Peter Burke. Together they bot... More

Author's Note/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

577 18 4
By Carl4776

Sara Ellis

"Are you gonna' waste me just like you wasted that asshole over there or can I just frolic away in a pink skirt?" I say to him.

"Nah. I'm just going to kill you then use you as wood in my furnace," he says while pulling the gun from my face and looking at me.

"Well, I'd still be hotter than you. That's not change," I reply.

Elizabeth giggles and stops once I look at her.

"I don't like jokes. So you're on your own, bitch," he says while putting the gun to my chest.

Crap.

Elizabeth Burke

He puts the gun to her chest and pulls the trigger two times. First her body jolts then her head leans back quickly, making her head hit the ground and metal chair slam to the concrete.

My body is shocked of what I have seen today. I haven't eaten in 3 days. My body is shivering to death. So I say,"Why are you keeping me alive?"

He replies,"Because, you are the chief's wife. And a hostage, so I can use you as a shield."

"Well, you're not doing a good job. If I don't have a sandwich or something I'm going to die," I say.

"Did I even say I give a damn?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 304 32
What if you woke up one morning and realized that you were back in the beginning of your story? But to your surprise, you remember how that story wil...
62.4K 1.4K 43
Riverdale Fanfiction Erin Keller, fifthteen and Kevin Keller's younger sister and daughter to Sheriff Keller. She hates the South Side Serpents...
10.5K 417 199
◦•●◉✿ "𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥-" "𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬."✿◉●•◦ ★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘥𝘦�...
2.9K 219 76
Raised with full of love and joy, Maykha Iglehart grew up pretty much contented with what she has, until one day, a strange old man appeared in front...