The Time I Met And Sang With...

By AndrewSpartz

More

The Xtina Concert

25 2 0
By AndrewSpartz

I Was At A Xtina Concert For My Birthday! She Brought Me On Stage To Sing A Mashup Of Beautiful/Moves Like Jagger/Feel This Moment/Say Something! I Told Her It Was My Birthday! She Sang Happy Birthday To Me! While She Sang To Me She Bent Down On Her Knees And Held My Hands! I Told Her It Was The One Of The BEST MOMENTS/EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE! She Hugged Me And Kissed Me On The Chee! It Was One Of The BEST DAYS/CONCERTS/MOMENTS/ EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
472K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...